13 Polite Habits That Fast-Food Employees Secretly Dislike
Add Reply
KWills
2024-04-14 10:57:04 UTC
https://www.rd.com/list/polite-habits-fast-food-employees-dislike/

When I worked fast food, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth :),
ordering for the whole office was HORRIBLE! We absolutely HATED those
people.
I never had anyone try to hand me a joint, or any other type of
drugs. I wouldn't have partaken of the drug(s), but I don't know that
I would have hated being gifted such.
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
Jerry Sauk
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
KWills
2024-04-20 09:40:34 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:02:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.rd.com/list/polite-habits-fast-food-employees-dislike/
When I worked fast food, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth :),
ordering for the whole office was HORRIBLE! We absolutely HATED those
people.
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
If you could hold down a job for more than a month, you might
have had the opportunity to experience something similar. You would
learn how annoying it is to have someone order 10+ orders during the
lunch rush. And witness them getting upset because it takes more than
a few minutes to get the order done.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-21 05:37:23 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
If you could hold down a job for more than a month, you might
have had the opportunity to experience something similar. You would
learn how annoying it is to have someone order 10+ orders during the
lunch rush.
Are you a fucking moron? I have people like that in front of me in line
almost EVERY DAY. you don't need to work in fast-food to be affected by
idiot's.
KWills
2024-04-21 12:42:36 UTC
On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 00:37:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
If you could hold down a job for more than a month, you might
have had the opportunity to experience something similar. You would
learn how annoying it is to have someone order 10+ orders during the
lunch rush.
Are you a fucking moron? I have people like that in front of me in line
almost EVERY DAY. you don't need to work in fast-food to be affected by
idiot's.
What does idiot own?
We KNOW everyone around you is affected by an idiot. A TRUTH you
can't help but prove.
I wish that were nothing more than a lame insult. But it's not.
It is an accurate representation of you as you present yourself.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-20 14:18:40 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.rd.com/list/polite-habits-fast-food-employees-dislike/
When I worked fast food, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth :),
ordering for the whole office was HORRIBLE! We absolutely HATED those
people.
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
Instead of impotently lashing out at everyone, perhaps you could limit
your comments to fast food, Jenny.
KWills
2024-04-21 12:41:46 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.rd.com/list/polite-habits-fast-food-employees-dislike/
When I worked fast food, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth :),
ordering for the whole office was HORRIBLE! We absolutely HATED those
people.
Kwills, you seem to hate everybody.
Instead of impotently lashing out at everyone, perhaps you could limit
your comments to fast food, Jenny.
If only Jenny knew something, ANYTHING, about fast food, he
might. But beyond buying, and presumably eating, $25.00 worth of fast
food per visit, unless he lied, he knows nothing.
--
"I most stonger than Darth Vapor!"
-- Zladko "Zlad" Vladcik