ADIITIONAL proof Taco bell is Mexican.
Add Reply
Jerry Sauk
2022-04-15 18:55:03 UTC
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/new-taco-bell-menu-item-combines-two-fast-food-favorites/ar-AAWfbUW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bca0928787a04405854c74bce5974d8b
KWills
2022-04-18 09:34:42 UTC
On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 13:55:03 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/new-taco-bell-menu-item-combines-two-fast-food-favorites/ar-AAWfbUW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bca0928787a04405854c74bce5974d8b
Um, you do know this proves it is NOT Mexican food, right?

"Taco Bell follows no rules. It's ostensibly a Mexican chain, but it
has..."

Note the word *ostensibly.*
Since you've surely passed fifth grade, you know it means
"seemingly, apparently, on the surface." This means you KNOW Taco Bell
only takes on the appearance of a Mexican restaurant.
Since you already KNOW this, why LIE and claim it is? I really
want to know.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-04-18 13:12:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
KWills
2022-04-19 08:40:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny.
Taco Bell admits the food served is NOT Mexican food.
Post by KWills
You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
He gets enough from his SSDI payments.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
2022-05-14 19:47:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?

Or did you just skip right ahead to the snip'n'screach part of your reply?
KlausSchadenfreude
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
KWills
2022-05-15 11:25:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
He may have meant you and me. If so, I read the whole article. It
confirms that Taco Bell isn't Mexican food.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-20 02:52:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
Did you look at the first line in the story? or are you going to continue
to avoid the issue?
KWills
2022-06-20 09:25:22 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
Did you look at the first line in the story? or are you going to continue
to avoid the issue?
It has been PROVED that Taco Bell is NOT Mexican food. Your
pathological lying will not change this.
KlausSchadenfreude
Are you going to continue to lie?
Jerry Sauk
2022-07-21 18:19:14 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
Did you look at the first line in the story? or are you going to continue
to avoid the issue?
Are you going to continue to lie?
<yawn> I've already proven that it IS mexican food. And you haven't
refuted my proof after all this time.

you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".

The only thing left for you apparently is to screach LIAR becosue that's all
you know how to do.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-21 19:58:40 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
Did you look at the first line in the story? or are you going to continue
to avoid the issue?
Are you going to continue to lie?
<yawn> I've already proven that it IS mexican food. And you haven't
refuted my proof after all this time.
No, you have not. All you've done is screech the same lie, like a
school girl, over and over again.
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican..
No, liar.

I *DID* prove it.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
Screeching "Yes it is! Yes it is!" over and over again is not proof,
Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The only thing left for you apparently is to screach LIAR becosue that's all
you know how to do.
I know how to humiliate you with facts you can't refute. I do it
constantly.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-09 19:35:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican..
No, liar.
I *DID* prove it.
You lastly admitted that is WAS mexican, when you said, QOUTE, that it was
in the mexican category.

You never, not even ONCE, proven that it was NOT mexican. You pointed out i
twas mexican INSPIRED, then as I pointed out, ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN
INSPIRED.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-09 19:51:00 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican..
No, liar.
I *DID* prove it.
You lastly admitted that is WAS mexican, when you said, QOUTE, that it was
in the mexican category.
Note how Jenny screeches about "snipping relevant text" yet he seems
to have dishonestly snipped the text where I've said what he claims I
said. I NEVER said it was Mexican food.

Now, where would a place like, say, Door Dash *PUT* Mexican-inspired
food, Jenny? Under Italian? Under Chinese?

THINK before you post.

Again. Taco Bell is MEXICAN INSPIRED food. It is NOT Mexican food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
You never, not even ONCE, proven that it was NOT mexican.
Another lie. I've done this several times already.
Post by Jerry Sauk
You pointed out i
twas mexican INSPIRED, then as I pointed out, ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN
INSPIRED.
But not all Mexican INSPIRED food is Mexican.

Face it, Jenny. You have been overpowered by my advanced intellect and
debating abilities.

Again.
KWills
2022-09-10 08:33:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican..
No, liar.
I *DID* prove it.
You lastly admitted that is WAS mexican, when you said, QOUTE, that it was
in the mexican category.
Please cite the quote. If you're lying about what Klaus posted,
you won't offer any cite.
Post by Jerry Sauk
You never, not even ONCE, proven that it was NOT mexican.
Liar.
Post by Jerry Sauk
You pointed out i
twas mexican INSPIRED, then as I pointed out, ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN
INSPIRED.
Another of your MANY lies.
But explain how a food can inspire itself into being.

[Cue crickets]
--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety
And revealed his secret entirely
KWills
2022-07-22 08:15:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com
I've already proven it's not Mexican food, Jenny. You really need to
move on. Maybe getting a job would help you.
Did you look at the first line in the story like I told you two?
That's not English, Jenny. Two of what?
Did you look at the first line in the story? or are you going to continue
to avoid the issue?
Are you going to continue to lie?
<yawn> I've already proven that it IS mexican food.
Do cease lying. Posting the same LIES over and over is NOT
proving your claim. Doing so only PROVES you're beyond a pathological
liar.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And you haven't
refuted my proof after all this time.
You haven't offered anything other than lies.
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The only thing left for you apparently is to screach LIAR becosue that's all
you know how to do.
All you know how to do is lie. A TRUTH you prove every time you
post.

KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-22 09:40:08 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."

KWills
2022-07-23 08:33:57 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:40:08 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
Jenny NEEDS to lie. He cannot be honest unless he makes a
mistake. This means he MUST lie and claim his previous lies constitute
proof.
Jenny is well aware that he's never offered anything in the way
of evidence, let alone proof, for his LIE that Taco Bell sells Mexican
food. What may be most sad is that even Taco Bell states it's Mexican
*inspired* food.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-23 10:24:36 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
Jenny NEEDS to lie. He cannot be honest unless he makes a
mistake. This means he MUST lie and claim his previous lies constitute
proof.
Jenny is well aware that he's never offered anything in the way
of evidence, let alone proof, for his LIE that Taco Bell sells Mexican
food. What may be most sad is that even Taco Bell states it's Mexican
*inspired* food.
That's like saying McDonald's confirms that salt and pepper are Big
Mac ingredients!

Oh wait.

They do.

Jerry Sauk
2022-09-13 19:39:57 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
Jenny NEEDS to lie. He cannot be honest unless he makes a
mistake. This means he MUST lie and claim his previous lies constitute
proof.
Jenny is well aware that he's never offered anything in the way
of evidence, let alone proof, for his LIE that Taco Bell sells Mexican
food. What may be most sad is that even Taco Bell states it's Mexican
*inspired* food.
That's like saying McDonald's confirms that salt and pepper are Big
Mac ingredients!
What the fuck are you blathering on about now? Mcdonald's NEVER said that
the Big Mac was salt and pepper "inspired". or inspired by salt and pepper.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-13 20:01:46 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
Jenny NEEDS to lie. He cannot be honest unless he makes a
mistake. This means he MUST lie and claim his previous lies constitute
proof.
Jenny is well aware that he's never offered anything in the way
of evidence, let alone proof, for his LIE that Taco Bell sells Mexican
food. What may be most sad is that even Taco Bell states it's Mexican
*inspired* food.
That's like saying McDonald's confirms that salt and pepper are Big
Mac ingredients!
Wow, it took you since JULY to respond to this?
Post by Jerry Sauk
What the fuck are you blathering on about now? Mcdonald's NEVER said that
the Big Mac was salt and pepper "inspired". or inspired by salt and pepper.
Simple, chubby

You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
You LIED when you said salt and pepper weren't Big Mac ingredients.

See a pattern here?
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-15 08:54:45 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
You LIED when you said salt and pepper weren't Big Mac ingredients.
No, I didn't Lie
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
See a pattern here?
Yes, I see a pattern . Everytime I state a fact that differs from your
personal opinion, you call me a liar.

that's teh pattern.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-08-16 11:11:51 UTC
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:54:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Yes, that was a lie, since you've already been taught that it's not.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
You LIED when you said salt and pepper weren't Big Mac ingredients.
No, I didn't Lie
Yes, you lied when you claimed they weren't even after seeing
McDonald's confirm that they were.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
See a pattern here?
Yes, I see a pattern . Everytime I state a fact that differs from your
personal opinion, you call me a liar.
that's teh pattern.
The pattern is your consistent and childish lying, *and* your complete
lack of knowledge about *anything* fast food related.
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-12 20:46:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Yes, that was a lie, since you've already been taught that it's not.
Foulty logic, becouse your "teaching" was innacuarte. Besides, it is a fact
that I taught YOU that taco bell IS IN FACT mexican food, so by your logiv
YOU are lying when you say it's not despite my teaching.

The only difference between is that MY teaching contain's PROOF and your is
just a opinion.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-12 23:22:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Yes, that was a lie, since you've already been taught that it's not.
Foulty logic, becouse your "teaching" was innacuarte.
NO, my teaching was unsuccessful, since your brain damage prevents you
from learning.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Besides, it is a fact
that I taught YOU that taco bell IS IN FACT mexican food
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[X] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[X] You are lying, as usual
[X] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
K Wills
2024-01-13 12:09:30 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:46:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Posting-Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:11:52 +0000
Again you wait months to further PROVE you NEED to lie.
How will you divert from the truth? Or will you just run away from the
TRUTH you absolutely HATE?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Yes, that was a lie, since you've already been taught that it's not.
Foulty logic, becouse your "teaching" was innacuarte.
How can something that is 100% accurate be inaccurate?
Oh, wait. You're merely feeding your NEED to lie. Nothing more.
Besides, it is a fact
that I taught YOU that taco bell IS IN FACT mexican food, so by your logiv
YOU are lying when you say it's not despite my teaching.
It has been PROVED, many times, that it is NOT Mexican food. Even
Taco Bell openly claims this. The food they offer is inspired by
Mexican food, but it is not, itself, Mexican.
Get professional mental health care for your pathological lying.
The only difference between is that MY teaching contain's PROOF and your is
just a opinion.
Your teaching contains only LIES, since you cannot be honest
unless you make a mistake. Klaus has linked to Taco Bell's site in the
past wherein the company openly states they offer Mexican INSPIRED
food (emphasis added).
No amount of your satiating your NEED to LIE will ever change
this TRUTH.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
K Wills
2023-08-17 07:59:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Simple, chubby
You LIED when you said Taco Bell was Mexican food.
No, I didn't Lie.
Yes, you did. This has been PROVED more times than I am willing
to count.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
You LIED when you said salt and pepper weren't Big Mac ingredients.
No, I didn't Lie
ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
See a pattern here?
Yes, I see a pattern . Everytime I state a fact that differs from your
personal opinion, you call me a liar.
that's teh pattern.
If you wouldn't lie, there wouldn't be a reason to call you a
liar. But, sadly, you can't be honest unless you make a mistake, or
believe honesty will help one, or more, of your lies.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
KWills
2022-09-14 08:08:43 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Outside of your beyond pathological lying, no one claimed
McDonald's ever stated such.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-09 19:36:37 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying. you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-09 19:52:28 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying. you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
You are lying.

It's Mexican-inspired food. It is not Mexican.

Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?

Under Chinese?

Under Italian?

You really need to THINK before you post.
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-15 08:53:02 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying. you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
You are lying.
It's Mexican-inspired food. It is not Mexican.
no, I'm not lying. FACT: ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN-INSPIRED.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?
THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN MEXICAN OBVIOUSLY, JUST LIKE DOOR-DASH PUT TACO BELL
IS MEXICAN FOOD.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-08-16 11:13:14 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying. you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
You are lying.
It's Mexican-inspired food. It is not Mexican.
no, I'm not lying. FACT: ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN-INSPIRED.
Thanks for admitting that Taco Bell-- which is NOT Mexican food-- is
Mexican inspired.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?
THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN MEXICAN OBVIOUSLY, JUST LIKE DOOR-DASH PUT TACO BELL
IS MEXICAN FOOD.
Good boy!
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
Jerry Sauk
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-15 20:23:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year, pretending you didn't see our

We've already schooled you and moved on.

K Wills
2024-01-16 08:51:21 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:23:49 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year, pretending you didn't see our
We've already schooled you and moved on.
Jenny hopes that by waiting months, he can get in some more
lying.
late. :)
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 06:09:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year,
I didn't ANSWER the question klous, I ASKING IT.

Which means your are OBLIGATED to post an answer, or LOSE THE DEBATE.

You have 24 hour's.
KWills
2024-04-16 07:27:46 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:09:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edit restored to the original text and context.
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Klaus answered over a year ago. What do you hope to gain by LYING
about this? I really want to know.
Post by Jerry Sauk
You have 24 hour's.
What does hour own?
BTW, your LYING is undeniable PROOF that you lost another debate.
But you're used to losing.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
You have 24 hour's.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 14:25:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year,
I didn't ANSWER the question klous, I ASKING IT.
Which means your are OBLIGATED to post an answer, or LOSE THE DEBATE.
We're not debating, Jenny.

By asking the same question over and over, you lost.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 18:28:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year,
I didn't ANSWER the question klous, I ASKING IT.
Which means your are OBLIGATED to post an answer, or LOSE THE DEBATE.
We're not debating, Jenny.
Correction: YOUR not debating. I have posted my argument. Taco Bell is
placed in door dash's mexican category, becouse taco bell is MEXICAN food.

Your responce to that argument was, Door Dash has a certain amount of
category's.

While that is in FACT true that Door dash has a certain amount of
category's, that fact doesn't explain why Taco Bell was placed in the
MEXICAN category.

When you were faced with this counter-argument, you quickly stopped debating
While I'm sitting here patiently for a reply. and since it's unlikely that
you will now provide one, I HAVE WON THE DEBATE.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 19:13:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year,
I didn't ANSWER the question klous, I ASKING IT.
Which means your are OBLIGATED to post an answer, or LOSE THE DEBATE.
We're not debating, Jenny.
Correction: YOUR not debating. I have posted my argument. Taco Bell is
placed in door dash's mexican category, becouse taco bell is MEXICAN food.
Wrong, as I've explained to you multiple times.

Taco Bell serves Mexican -inspired food. It is not Mexican food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Your responce to that argument was, Door Dash has a certain amount of
category's.
That most likely was NOT my response, but it is true that they have
only a certain number of categories, and it makes very little sense to
add another category for "Mexican-inspired" food when dolts such as
yourself don't know that Taco Bell isn't Mexican food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
While that is in FACT true that Door dash has a certain amount of
category's, that fact doesn't explain why Taco Bell was placed in the
MEXICAN category.
I just explained it to you AGAIN right above.
Post by Jerry Sauk
When you were faced with this counter-argument
That wasn't a "counter argument." That was you bleating the same lies
over and over again. In a few months, you will ask the same question
again, pretending you didn't see this one-- stomping your feet like an
angry little girl and demanding I provide a message ID.

That's why everyone ridicules you, Jenny.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:13:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Stop answering questions from last year,
I didn't ANSWER the question klous, I ASKING IT.
Which means your are OBLIGATED to post an answer, or LOSE THE DEBATE.
We're not debating, Jenny.
Correction: YOUR not debating.
Klaus owns "not debating?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have posted my argument.
No, you have not. Posting the same lies, even after they've been
exposed as lies, is not posting any argument.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Taco Bell is
placed in door dash's mexican category, becouse taco bell is MEXICAN food.
As you KNOW, it's because it's Mexican INSPIRED food.
What do you think you gain from your LYING?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Your responce
What is "reponce?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
to that argument was, Door Dash has a certain amount of
category's.
What do you claim category owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
While that is in FACT true that Door dash has a certain amount of
category's,
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
that fact doesn't explain why Taco Bell was placed in the
MEXICAN category.
It's been explained to you. If you're too stupid to understand,
that's unfortunate.
Post by Jerry Sauk
When you were faced with this counter-argument, you quickly stopped debating
While I'm sitting here patiently for a reply. and since it's unlikely that
you will now provide one, I HAVE WON THE DEBATE.
You lost as soon as you started lying. Which occurred when you
first posted.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills

K Wills
2024-01-16 08:50:54 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:29:35 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:13:14 +0000
You can't think you're waiting MONTHS to further PROVE you really and
truly do NEED to lie is a benefit.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?
THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN MEXICAN OBVIOUSLY, JUST LIKE DOOR-DASH PUT TACO BELL
IS MEXICAN FOOD.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Asked and answered. Feeding your very real NEED to lie will not
alter this TRUTH, Jenny.
But prove your claim. If you're lying, and you are, you will
either run away from the TRUTH you HATE, or attempt to divert from it.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 06:10:40 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:13:14 +0000
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?
THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN MEXICAN OBVIOUSLY, JUST LIKE DOOR-DASH PUT TACO BELL
IS MEXICAN FOOD.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT?
I already told you this Jenny, and now you're pretending you didn't
see it. Or, lying, actually.
No, you didn't. You never told me where doordash SHOULD put it.
Asked and answered.
Nope. No category was named that it "should" go. That is my question, and
it was NOT answered.
KWills
2024-04-16 07:28:23 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:13:14 +0000
You can't think you're waiting MONTHS to further PROVE you really and
truly do NEED to lie is a benefit.
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
And I'm not even psychic. You are attempting to divert from the
TRUTH you HATE by LYING.
Clearly you are admitting you were, and are, wrong. And
therefore, admitting you lost the debate. But then, you lost over a
year ago.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 14:26:08 UTC
Yes it was, liar.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 18:29:06 UTC
Oh? What was the answer?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 19:14:22 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:29:06 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Oh? What was the answer?
I just responded to you AGAIN, Jenny. And for the last time.

Stop lying and pretending you didn't see it.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:13:42 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:14:22 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Oh? What was the answer?
I just responded to you AGAIN, Jenny. And for the last time.
Stop lying and pretending you didn't see it.
With Jenny's NEED to lie being so powerful, I doubt this will be
the last time.
K Wills
2023-08-17 07:59:33 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying. you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
You are lying.
It's Mexican-inspired food. It is not Mexican.
no, I'm not lying.
Yes, you are.
Post by Jerry Sauk
FACT: ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN-INSPIRED.
How, exactly, does it inspire itself?

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Where should a place like Door Dash list Mexican-inspired food, Jenny?
THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN MEXICAN OBVIOUSLY, JUST LIKE DOOR-DASH PUT TACO BELL
IS MEXICAN FOOD.
Can you write that in a language I know?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?

[Crickets]
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-15 19:27:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
Kwills, I didn't ask how many category's Door Dash had. What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
KlausSchadenfreude

K Wills
2024-01-16 08:51:05 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:22:33 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Kwills, I didn't ask how many category's Door Dash had. What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[X] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
Jenny is doing nothing more than satiating his NEED to LIE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging
for his life.
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:49:55 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:27:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:59:33 -0700
What do you gain from waiting so many months to LIE? I really do want
to know.
Post by Jerry Sauk
FACT: ALL MEXICAN FOOD IS MEXICAN-INSPIRED.
How, exactly, does it inspire itself?
[Crickets]
Note that the crickets continue.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Under Chinese?
Under Italian?
You really need to THINK before you post.
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?
Kwills, I didn't ask how many category's Door Dash had.
And I did not state how many it has. Only that it offers a
certain number. Are you claiming I am wrong? If so, present your
evidence. If you're simply feeding your NEED to lie, you will offer no
evidence.
What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
Asked and answered. You foolishly left the answer above.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you, as seen above.
Here it is again so that you can answer:

Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 06:07:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?
What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
Asked and answered.
Actually, no it wasn't answered. I asked "What category should doordash
put it in if it's NOT mexican".

Your "answer" was, DD offers a certain amount of category's.

THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. now just *which* of these certain
category's should it be put in?
KWills
2024-04-16 07:26:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU
REALLY NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?
What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
Asked and answered.
Actually, no it wasn't answered.
Do cease lying.
Post by Jerry Sauk
THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. now just *which* of these certain
category's
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
should it be put in?
Asked and answered. Your feeding your NEED to lie will never
change this. Never.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
Actually, it WAS answered, and answered numerous times.
Jerry Sauk
Alright, if that true then can you please post a MID to just one answer.
KlausSchadenfreude
Look up the MID where I answered it yourself.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:14:00 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?
What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
Asked and answered.
Actually, no it wasn't answered.
Actually, it WAS answered, and answered numerous times.
Alright, if that true then can you please post a MID to just one answer.
Look up the MID where I answered it yourself.
Now watch Jenny whine and cry over your use of his posting
standards against him.
--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:12:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO, I'M ASKING YOU TO THINK KLOUS. IF TACO BELL IS ***NOT MEXICAN, THEN
JUST WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD DOORDASH PUT IT? CHINESE? ITALION? YOU REALLY
NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING.
DD only offers a certain number of categories.
What do you gain from your lying?
What I asked
was, WHY does DD put in in the mexican category, IF' SUPPOSEDELY IT'S NOT
MEXICAN.
Asked and answered.
Actually, no it wasn't answered.
Actually, it WAS answered, and answered numerous times.
He knows. Jenny is simply satiating his NEED to lie.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KWills
2022-09-10 08:33:59 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
you claimed to prove that it's NOT mexican... And I HAVE refuted yuor
so-called "proof".
No, you just LIED and stated it is Mexican.
For some reason, Jenny thinks that lying multiple times is called
"proof."
I'm not lying.
Of course you are.
Post by Jerry Sauk
you said it was in the mexican category, and therefore
mexican food.
Cite the post for this. If you're lying, and you are, you will
not offer the requested cite. You'll probably run away from the TRUTH
you fear and hate.

[Cue crickets]
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Chad Anvil Bryant
2022-04-20 20:06:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Look at the the VERY FIRST line in the story.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/new-taco-bell-menu-item-combines-two-fast-food-favorites/ar-AAWfbUW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bca0928787a04405854c74bce5974d8b
Never made it past MSN.com But you're wrong, Taco ball is about
Mexican as you are skinny.
--
Follow me on Facebook.

Come visit me.
455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795
I am a real gangster.
https://www.policearrests.com/utah/chadlee_anvil_bryant_id_7028724.html
https://imgur.com/a/tuvlZ75