Burger King to invest $400M into 2% market LGBTQIA+ promotion over 2 years
Add Reply
98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!
2022-09-12 03:09:31 UTC
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them. Food is Taco Bell shitty now too.
Burger King is planning to invest more than $400 million over
two years in advertising, restaurant enhancements and remodels
and to support tech and digital improvements.

In a press release Friday, the chain’s owner, Restaurant Brands
International, shared details of a plan it calls “Reclaim the
Flame” aimed at accelerating sales growth and driving franchisee
profitability.

It was built in collaboration with leaders from across the
country and endorsed by more than 93% of restaurants in the US.

The investment is intended to modernize the Burger King
restaurant portfolio and improve the customer experience,
attracting more traffic to the brand.

Burger King said it would invest in premium branding to
“reaffirm the elevated position of its flame-grilled Whopper,”
in addition to building a chicken sandwich portfolio with the
launch of the Royal Crispy Chicken sandwich.

It noted that, as the cost of food at home continues to face
pressures from inflation, it will continue to provide “a strong
everyday value offering in its menu.”

To “Fuel the Flame,” $150 million will go toward advertising and
digital investments and $250 million is allocated for a “Royal
Reset” involving restaurant technology, kitchen equipment,
building enhancements and high-quality remodels and relocations.

Through 2024, Burger King will invest $30 million in excess of
the digital fees collected from franchisees to support the
Burger King app.

For the “Royal Reset,” $50 million as well as a comparable co-
investment from franchisees, will go toward a restaurant refresh
program for approximately 3,000 locations.

In addition, $200 million will go to remodeling approximately
800 restaurants.

It is designed to improve returns on capital and change the
company’s incentive structure, providing more substantial base
incentives and access to additional contributions, as well as
funding in upfront cash at the time of remodel completion.

Contributions from the remodel program will be accounted for as
royalty credits and recognized through its income statement over
the life of the new franchise agreements, or for up to 20 years.

Burger King said it did not expect any materially negative
impact to the income statement from the program and said that —
if it is successful in generating sales uplifts consistent with
historical experience or better — it is expected that the
program will generate a positive return on capital and be
accretive over time.

“We believe this new approach over the next two years will
generate the momentum needed to transition into a sustainable
reimaging program that reverts to more normalized capital
contributions from Burger King in 2025 and beyond,” the company
said.

Tom Curtis, president of Burger King North America, said the
initiatives are focused on providing a “superior experience” for
customers.

“I’m very proud and thankful that our franchisees have stepped
up once again to invest in our performance together, reflecting
the genuine partnership and mutual respect we have built between
the franchisor and franchisees,” Curtis said in a statement.

“Ultimately, the success of this ‘Reclaim the Flame’ plan comes
down to execution at the restaurant level, and we are so
fortunate to have franchisees who love this brand and are
working closely with us to focus on the right priorities. I
believe in this team, this plan and a bright future as we evolve
and enhance our guest experience and drive profitable growth for
the business.”

Comments:

TheYoungTurds
1 hour ago

Stop making your hamburgers ahead of time and nuking them when
somebody orders one!

A Burger King whopper fresh off the grill is pretty good once in
a while. But Lazy employees crank out a bunch of them at about
11 o'clock in the morning and start nuking them as the lunch
crowd orders.

that's why the burger is waiting for you in the time it takes to
drive from the speaker to the window and the pickles and lettuce
are steaming hot.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/11/burger-king-to-invest-400m-into-
modern-improvements-over-2-years/
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-15 08:57:29 UTC
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.

For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-08-16 11:14:49 UTC
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
Why would they need to bring an entire family in? Why couldn't they
just bring their friends?
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-15 19:17:07 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Well that's great, klous, but they didn't HAVE thier own children.

And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-15 20:26:07 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:17:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Well that's great, klous, but they didn't HAVE thier own children.
Yes, Jenny, they are their own children.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]

The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.

Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?

Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:48:24 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:26:07 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
Even without that, adoption exists.
If Jenny is consistent with his position, his brother and sister
(both of whom Jenny claims are adopted [1]) are NOT his brother and
sister, since neither can be his parents' children.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
Jenny not only NEED to lie, he NEEDS to have his lying exposed.

[If Jenny doesn't run away from the truth I posted, he will attempt to
divert from him. Probably with more lying.]
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Governor Swill
2024-01-17 01:33:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
More commonly, society forces homos into hetero lives in which they make kids.

If you like the idea of homos making and raising their own kids, shove them back into the
closet. If you want to remove homos from the gene pool, let them stay out.

Swill
--
The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not
roam the northern forests and the 2020 election was not rigged.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Jerry Sauk
There is no gay gene, moron.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:09:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
More commonly, society forces homos into hetero lives in which they make kids.
If you like the idea of homos making and raising their own kids, shove them back into the
closet. If you want to remove homos from the gene pool, let them stay out.
Swill
There is no gay gene, moron.
Swill doesn't claim there is. The gene pool is all members of a
species. Some will not pass on their genetic code, but they are still
members of the gene pool.
But you know this. You learned it in fifth grade, unless your
profound learning disability prevented you. Either your are feeding
your NEED to lie, or proving you can't learn. Which is it?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Governor Swill
2024-04-15 05:02:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
More commonly, society forces homos into hetero lives in which they make kids.
If you like the idea of homos making and raising their own kids, shove
them back into the
closet. If you want to remove homos from the gene pool, let them stay out.
Swill
There is no gay gene, moron.
Swill doesn't claim there is.
But Jenny thinks all homos should be begetting and raising kids.
Post by KWills
The gene pool is all members of a
species. Some will not pass on their genetic code, but they are still
members of the gene pool.
"But I don't want to marry a gurl!"
"Yer gonna give me grandkids whether you like it or not!"
Post by KWills
But you know this. You learned it in fifth grade, unless your
profound learning disability prevented you. Either your are feeding
your NEED to lie, or proving you can't learn. Which is it?
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

KWills
2024-04-15 07:28:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
More commonly, society forces homos into hetero lives in which they make kids.
If you like the idea of homos making and raising their own kids, shove
them back into the
closet. If you want to remove homos from the gene pool, let them stay out.
Swill
There is no gay gene, moron.
Swill doesn't claim there is.
But Jenny thinks all homos should be begetting and raising kids.
Meh. If gay couples want to adopt, fine.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
The gene pool is all members of a
species. Some will not pass on their genetic code, but they are still
members of the gene pool.
"But I don't want to marry a gurl!"
"Yer gonna give me grandkids whether you like it or not!"
But what if, for whatever reason, the son/daughter cannot produce
children? Adoption is a viable option in such a case regardless of the
sexual demographic of his/her spouse.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Governor Swill
2024-04-17 03:42:00 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
The gene pool is all members of a
species. Some will not pass on their genetic code, but they are still
members of the gene pool.
"But I don't want to marry a gurl!"
"Yer gonna give me grandkids whether you like it or not!"
But what if, for whatever reason, the son/daughter cannot produce
children? Adoption is a viable option in such a case regardless of the
sexual demographic of his/her spouse.
Exactly. Grandpa can help Bradley and Don celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary by
babysitting their kids for a week while the guys go to the islands for a holiday.

Swill

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 15:20:46 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 23:42:00 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic slithering traitor to America.

Phil Hendry's Chop shop

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Lil-man-ball

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:44:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
That would make ONE of the men a parent, NOT BOTH.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
that would make ONE of teh woman a parent, not both.

In both cases, the child's OTHER parent is a person who is not the true
parent's spouse, and therefore not a member of the family. Therefore, gay
couple's can't have thier own children.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
You didn't humiliate me, you humiliated yourlsef becouse you posted NO
SCENNARIO where a gay couple could be parent's to a child.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:01:09 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
[Jenny actually needs this explained to him.]
The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
That would make ONE of the men a parent, NOT BOTH.
If the other adopts the baby, then both are the parents.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
that would make ONE of teh
What is "teh?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
woman a parent, not both.
Adoption.
Post by Jerry Sauk
In both cases, the child's OTHER parent is a person who is not the true
parent's spouse, and therefore not a member of the family.
Um, once married, which is required to be a spouse, then s/he IS
a member of the family.
Please get professional mental health care for your lying. I'm
serious.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Therefore, gay
couple's
What does your NEED to lie claim couple owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
can't have thier own children.
Yet they do. Frequently.
Or is your NEED to lie so great, you have to claim adoption
doesn't exist?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?
You didn't humiliate me, you humiliated yourlsef becouse you posted NO
SCENNARIO where a gay couple could be parent's
What does parent own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
to a child.
Yet they are, in spite of your NEED to lie.
One, or both, may not be the biological donor to the child. But,
as you KNOW but cannot be honest and admit, this isn't what makes a
parent.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:47:20 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:17:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:14:49 -0700
Again you wait MONTHS to PROVE you really do NEED to lie. Please
explain your motivation for this.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Well that's great, klous, but they didn't HAVE thier own children.
Yes they do.
Didn't your parents adopt after they had you? Those children are
their children as much as you are.
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
Nowhere does anyone claim they can.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:48:34 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:14:49 -0700
Again you wait MONTHS to PROVE you really do NEED to lie. Please
explain your motivation for this.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Well that's great, klous, but they didn't HAVE thier own children.
Yes they do.
Didn't your parents adopt after they had you? Those children are
their children as much as you are.
Lucky guess, but yes that is a fact. But BIOLOGICCALLY apeaking, they are
not my parent's children and they are NOT my sibling's.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
Nowhere does anyone claim they can.
Klous said, QOUTE, that 2 men can become parent's by artificially
inseminating. Since men obviously have no need to DO artificalial
inseminate, becouse they already have semen, klous meant they could BE
artifically inseminate to couse pregnancy.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:03:12 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:14:49 -0700
Again you wait MONTHS to PROVE you really do NEED to lie. Please
explain your motivation for this.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
And I'm not even psychic.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:57:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Many gay couples have adopted children or been artificially
inseminated, Jenny.
Well that's great, klous, but they didn't HAVE thier own children.
Yes they do.
Didn't your parents adopt after they had you? Those children are
their children as much as you are.
Lucky guess, but yes that is a fact.
What guess? You've commented about your brother and sister being
adopted a number of times. It was rare instances where you were
accidentally honest.
Post by Jerry Sauk
But BIOLOGICCALLY apeaking,
What is "apeaking?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
they are
not my parent's children and they are NOT my sibling's.
What do you claim sibling owns?
We're not discussing biology. We're discussing the social
construct of parents.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
And I don't know what state you took health class in, but men can't be
artificially inseminated.
Nowhere does anyone claim they can.
Klous
Who is Klous?
Post by Jerry Sauk
said, QOUTE,
What is "qoute?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
that 2 men can become parent's by artificially
inseminating.
No where has ANYONE posted what you LIE and claim is a quote.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Since men obviously have no need to DO artificalial
What is "artificalial?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
inseminate,
What is "inseminate?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
becouse
What is "becouse?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
they already have semen, klous
Who is klous?
Post by Jerry Sauk
meant they could BE
artifically inseminate to couse pregnancy.
Not so. But you NEED to lie.
To people who can be honest (this eliminates you), a biological
woman would be inseminated.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Governor Swill
2024-04-15 04:56:31 UTC
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .

nevermind

NoBody
2024-04-15 14:04:37 UTC
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 00:56:31 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .
nevermind
Troll.
Max Boot
2024-04-15 15:41:45 UTC
Post by NoBody
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 00:56:31 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .
nevermind
Troll.
And what is "And the Lying coward Lee has fled again..."?

Answer: it's trolling, and not even good trolling at that.
Lil-man-ball

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-15 15:59:32 UTC
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:41:45 -0700
Answer: it's trolling

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

KWills
2024-04-16 07:14:45 UTC
Post by NoBody
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 00:56:31 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .
nevermind
Troll.
Nah. Swill was just being funny.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Governor Swill
2024-04-17 03:36:14 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .
nevermind
Troll.
Nah. Swill was just being funny.
My humor is so sophisticated that nobody can tell the difference between comedy and funny
stuff.

Swill

KWills
2024-04-17 09:15:43 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 23:36:14 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
And I'm not even psychic.
You are too psychoti . . . oh . . .
nevermind
Troll.
Nah. Swill was just being funny.
My humor is so sophisticated that nobody can tell the difference between comedy and funny
stuff.
I recognized it. I don't know what that actually says about me,
though. :)
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.
Lil-man-ball

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-15 14:51:56 UTC
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 00:56:31 -0400
You are too psychoti

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Lil-man-ball

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-14 13:24:10 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:14:49 -0700
[...]
Klous said, QOUTE,
Jenny, if you're going to LIE and pretend to QUOTE me, then QUOTE what
I said, not what your diseased mine interpreted me saying, OK?

ACTUAL QUOTE:
::K:The gay man can donate sperm to inseminate a female.
::K:The gay woman can have one of her eggs inseminated.
::K:
::K:Do you *ever* think before you hit the <SEND> key, Jenny?
::K:
::K:Or do you like it when I humiliate you using facts?

<CRICKETS>
Post by Jerry Sauk
that 2 men can become parent's by artificially
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
inseminating. Since men obviously have no need to DO artificalial
inseminate, becouse they already have semen, klous meant they could BE
artifically inseminate to couse pregnancy.
Your statement is just so much word salad. As a rule, you should NEVER
attempt to form a sentence where more than two words have multiple
syllables. It just confuses you.
Governor Swill
2023-08-16 21:36:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids. BK has always marketed heavily to adults. It's
McDonald's that's marketed heavily to kids.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Jerry Sauk
2024-01-15 19:17:57 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want to
go to.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-15 20:26:44 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:17:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want to
go to.
Some kids may whine, but most parents have control over their
children.
Jerry Sauk
You've obiously never been a parent. Not a surprise.
KlausSchadenfreude
You've obviously never been a good parent, or known any
KWills
2024-04-14 11:25:34 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 03:58:06 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want
to go to.
Some kids may whine, but most parents have control over their
children.
You've obiously never been a parent. Not a surprise.
You've obviously never been a good parent, or known any
Jenny has commented in the past that he has never had a
girlfriend. If this was a moment of accidental honesty on his part,
being a parent wasn't, and isn't, an option for him.
I like to think his parents are good people. But they gave up on
Jenny long ago. He's so stupid and mentally ill, they can't do
anything more and just gave up.
I don't know of any realistic means to find out.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-14 13:15:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
It's probable that Jenny thinks a "good parent" are one like his, who
gave him anything he wanted, ignored his education, and let him eat so
many of his meals at fast food restaurants that now he is unable to
cook for himself and would starve if he didn't have access.
KWills
2024-04-15 07:26:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Equally possible. I wonder if Jenny will let us know.
Ethernet (n): Something used to catch the etherbunny.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:01:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want
to go to.
Some kids may whine, but most parents have control over their
children.
You've obiously never been a parent. Not a surprise.
I'm a parent. And Klaus is 100% correct. It does NOT come as a
surprise that you are compelled to LIE about parenting.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:47:35 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:17:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:36:28 -0400
What is it with you and waiting MONTHS to further prove you NEED to
lie?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
JENNY! Please restore whatever you screwed up in regards to
attributions. Seriously.
Post by Governor Swill
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want to
go to.
And the restaurants don't care about the sexual orientation of
the parents. They care about the money they can make.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:50:03 UTC
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want to
go to.
And the restaurants don't care about the sexual orientation of
the parents. They care about the money they can make.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
So fucking what? I never said sexual orientation had anything to do with
kid's influencibng there parent's to got o fast-food.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:05:32 UTC
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:36:28 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
JENNY! Please restore whatever you screwed up in regards to
attributions. Seriously.
Jenny?
Post by Governor Swill
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want to
go to.
And the restaurants don't care about the sexual orientation of
the parents. They care about the money they can make.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
So fucking what? I never said sexual orientation had anything to do with
As seen above, you wrote, "For one thing, gay's [sic] don't have
children so they don't make extra money panderig [sic] to peopl [sic]
ethat [sic] won't bring the entire family in."
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED for your
lying.
When you visit a fast food restaurant, do you bring your parents
with you? If you buy that $25/day amount you claim for yourself (much
more plausible now than when you first made the claim), alone, the
restaurant must be upset that it made no extra money. According to
your claim above, fast food restaurants only make extra money if the
whole family goes.
Post by Jerry Sauk
kid's influencibng
What is "influencibng?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
there parent's to got o fast-food.
Parents own "to got o fast-food."? What is "to got o fast-food."?
I'm not familiar with it.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Scout
Sometimes, but in the end the parents decide.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:53:12 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want
to go to.
Sometimes, but in the end the parents decide.
Most parent's DECIDE to end the screaming and tantrum's. And whatever
fast-food restounrat COUSED the tantrum, WINS.
KWills
2024-04-14 11:07:16 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 01:53:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scout
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
JENNY! Are you ever going to restore whatever you screwed up in your
settings in regards to attributions?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scout
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want
to go to.
Sometimes, but in the end the parents decide.
Most parent's
What do you claim parent owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
DECIDE to end the screaming and tantrum's.
What do you claim tantrum owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
And whatever
fast-food restounrat
What is "restounrat?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
COUSED
What is "COUSED?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
the tantrum, WINS.
What, outside of your NEED to lie, does screaming and tantrums
have to do with same sex couples being parents? Is your NEED to lie
really so great you had to LIE about the discussion?
Presuming you meant "...fast-food restaurant that caused the
tantrum wins." how, outside of your NEED to lie, did the restaurant
cause the tantrum? Include VALID, VERIFIABLE, CREDIBLE cites when you
reply. Unless your intense HATE for all things honest prevents you
from replying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-14 13:17:09 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scout
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
You make more money off adults than kids.
But it's the kids that drag the parent's to whatever restournat they want
to go to.
Sometimes, but in the end the parents decide.
Most parent's DECIDE to end the screaming and tantrum's.
Since you've [thank God] never been a parent, Jenny,
you'd know that MOST parents don't let their kids dictate to them.

Don't use YOUR parents as examples of "good parents."
K Wills
2023-08-17 07:56:06 UTC
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
Post by Jerry Sauk
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
What do you hope to gain from your LIE? I really want to know.
But I know you will "run away" rather than answer.
Post by Jerry Sauk
so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
Burger King's business model focuses on adults. Yes, they do have
children's options and some past ads were aimed at children (the BK
King, for example). But, as you know but MUST lie about, Burger King
is more adult (mature) in it's model.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
Governor Swill
2023-08-17 12:07:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
Burger King's business model focuses on adults. Yes, they do have
children's options and some past ads were aimed at children (the BK
King, for example). But, as you know but MUST lie about, Burger King
is more adult (mature) in it's model.
Iow, they don't have an advertising clown with a cartoon character cast, and a slide,
climbing bars and ballpit in every store.

Swill
--
Sometimes interviewing a politician is like that awkward moment
when a zombie looking for brains walks right past you.

K Wills
2023-08-18 07:39:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
Burger King's business model focuses on adults. Yes, they do have
children's options and some past ads were aimed at children (the BK
King, for example). But, as you know but MUST lie about, Burger King
is more adult (mature) in it's model.
Iow, they don't have an advertising clown with a cartoon character cast, and a slide,
climbing bars and ballpit in every store.
Jenny (Jerry) simply lied. It's very rare for Jenny to post
anything honest. If he does, it's almost assured it's an accident. Or
he thinks being honest will help one, or more, of his lies.
late. :)
Governor Swill
2023-08-18 09:06:27 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
so they don't make extra money
panderig to peopl ethat won't bring the entire family in. So it's a foulty
business program right there for that reason.
Burger King's business model focuses on adults. Yes, they do have
children's options and some past ads were aimed at children (the BK
King, for example). But, as you know but MUST lie about, Burger King
is more adult (mature) in it's model.
Iow, they don't have an advertising clown with a cartoon character cast, and a slide,
climbing bars and ballpit in every store.
Jenny (Jerry) simply lied. It's very rare for Jenny to post
anything honest. If he does, it's almost assured it's an accident. Or
he thinks being honest will help one, or more, of his lies.
Clearly . . .

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Reem
2023-08-19 09:23:18 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]
Swill is a Burger King fan because they run fag commercials. He's like
Rudy, puts on dresses and hangs out in the dark areas of parking lots
looking for other weenie wavers.
K Wills
2023-08-20 11:21:19 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]
Even if true, so? I don't much care what Swill, or anyone else,
does. So long as all parties are able to consent, do consent, and do
not infringe on the rights of others, it doesn't matter.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Governor Swill
2023-08-20 12:21:44 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]
He's jealous that he doesn't have the balls to ask that cute guy over there for a date.

Swill
--
Trump is a loser.

In 2016, the GOP lost two Senate and six House seats.
In 2018, the GOP lost 41 House seats and control.
In 2020, the GOP lost the White House and the Senate.
In 2022, a year of rampant inflation, exploding gas prices
and record low popularity ratings for the opposition in
the White House.the GOP lost another Senate seat and only
gained back 9 House seats.

Almost all of Trump's endorsees lost.

2021-2022 They lost most of their Special Elections since Jan 06
2023 They've lost every Special Election since Roe was overturned.
Trump's favarable is 16 points less than his unfavorable.

Do you still think Trump is anything but a loser?

Skeeter
2023-08-20 15:12:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]
Maybe he's not a fag.
"Go Peacefully"
Governor Swill
2023-08-20 17:43:13 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]

Trump's favorable is 16 points less than his unfavorable.

Governor Swill
2023-08-20 17:45:29 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
[...]
I'm not either but I don't mind if you call me one.

In it together, bruh!

Swill

Jerry Sauk
2024-01-15 19:22:14 UTC
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-15 20:27:24 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:22:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
It really doesn't matter what *you* call them, Jenny. You have no idea
what you're babbling about nine-tenths of the time anyway.
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:48:50 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:27:24 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
It really doesn't matter what *you* call them, Jenny. You have no idea
what you're babbling about nine-tenths of the time anyway.
I wonder if he's let his parents know that the boy and girl they
adopted are not really their children. And that Jenny remains an only
child.
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.
K Wills
2024-01-16 08:48:09 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:22:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
Wow. Just shy of five months.
Why do you wait so long to offer more PROOF that you cannot be honest,
unless you make a mistake?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
What is an OPPOsite?
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
So what of your brother and sister? Since they are not your
parents' biological children, you've claimed many times to being their
only biological child, who do you suggest can claim them?
And did either, or both, of your parents ever dare to take these
walking abominations who dare to live as if they are the children of
YOUR parents, to Burger King, in obvious violation of common moral
standards (as you are presenting them)? If your mom and/or dad did,
are you on the vanguard of seeing to it that they are lynched for
their reprehensible actions?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:52:00 UTC
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
Wow. Just shy of five months.
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
What is an OPPOsite?
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
So what of your brother and sister? Since they are not your
parents' biological children, you've claimed many times to being their
only biological child, who do you suggest can claim them?
obviously the people that provided the egg and sperm.
You do realize they are GROWN ADULTS, don't you?
KWills
2024-04-14 11:06:37 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 01:52:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text and context, at no additional
cost.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
Wow. Just shy of five months.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
So what of your brother and sister? Since they are not your
parents' biological children, you've claimed many times to being their
only biological child, who do you suggest can claim them?
obviously the people that provided the egg and sperm.
So, according to you, not the people that are your mom and dad.
Unless you've been caught in yet ANOTHER lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And did either, or both, of your parents ever dare to take these
walking abominations who dare to live as if they are the children of
YOUR parents, to Burger King, in obvious violation of common moral
standards (as you are presenting them)? If your mom and/or dad did,
are you on the vanguard of seeing to it that they are lynched for
their reprehensible actions?
You do realize they are GROWN ADULTS, don't you?
You do realize I asked in the PAST TENSE. Meaning I asked in the
PAST did they take your fake, according to YOUR standards, brother and
sister to Burger King?
Your LYING and suggesting otherwise only proves, again, that you
really do NEED to lie. Since no one is disputing this TRUTH about you,
your additional PROOF wasn't necessary. But it is nice you provided
it.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-14 13:19:47 UTC
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
Wow. Just shy of five months.
Post by K Wills
[...]
They may be grown adults, but they certainly did very little
parenting, judging by your education and skill levels.
KWills
2024-04-15 07:27:37 UTC
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
Wow. Just shy of five months.
Post by K Wills
[...]
Jenny is referring to his brother and sister. LYING and
presenting that I asked about present day, rather than a time in the
past. And the simpleton left the PROOF of his lying in his post.
"If your mom and/or dad DID,..." (emphasis added).
Jenny not only NEEDS to lie, he clearly NEEDS to have his lying
exposed. It's the only explanation as to why he insists on presenting
the absolute proof of his lying.
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.
Governor Swill
2024-01-17 01:31:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
Trolling a six month old post just to start some shit?

Swill

K Wills
2024-01-17 08:30:04 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:31:43 -0500, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Waiting nearly a year to reply, in hopes his LYING won't be noticed,
"98% Heterosexual Market Ignored!"
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them.
Well I don't know if it DOOMED them, but it sure didn't HELP them.
For one thing, gay's don't have children
Some, in fact, do.
With another member, not thier own partner, of a member of the OPPOsite
sex. I wouldn't call that "thier" children.
Trolling a six month old post just to start some shit?
That's our Jenny (Jerry).
He waited over a year for his previous reply. Jenny likes to wait
a long time to satiate his NEED to lie, and his NEED to be caught
lying.
Edward Blum
2024-01-16 03:40:44 UTC
Burger King used to be good. Their corporate behavior and pandering to
homosexuals has doomed them. Food is Taco Bell shitty now too.
Moral Outrage!! This means more rightist men will be raped to death and
the rest will become addicted to homosexuality. More proof that BK doesn't
care about their core customer base. Trump says to ban hamburgers.

But don't worry, we will shoot the trumpers after the election so they will
be safe from being transformed into homosexuals by hamburgers.