A good use of used cooking oil
Add Reply
KWills
2022-03-29 08:47:52 UTC
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.

https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/

I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by up to
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I don't see
it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-03-29 12:15:00 UTC
Post by KWills
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.
https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/
I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by up to
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I don't see
it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
Misleading.

Although the burning of biodiesel produces carbon dioxide emissions
similar to those from ordinary fossil fuels, the plant feedstock used
in the production absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere when it
grows.
KWills
2022-03-30 08:41:44 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:15:00 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.
https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/
I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by up to
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I don't see
it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
Misleading.
Yeah.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although the burning of biodiesel produces carbon dioxide emissions
similar to those from ordinary fossil fuels, the plant feedstock used
in the production absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere when it
grows.
That would make it more appealing.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Jerry Sauk
2022-04-28 17:58:11 UTC
Post by KWills
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.
https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/
I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by up to
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I don't see
it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
Misleading.
Although the burning of biodiesel produces carbon dioxide emissions
similar to those from ordinary fossil fuels, the plant feedstock used
in the production absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere when it
grows.
Just like all the fossil fuel's that were once dinosours absorbed Carbon
Dioxede from the atmosphere.

No difference.
KlausSchadenfreude
Um, dinosaurs aren't around any more, as you may have noticed.
Jerry Sauk
Yeah... I noticed. What the fuck is your point?
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-27 23:41:27 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Dinosaurs don't absorb carbon dioxide any more. They're extinct.

Do you know what the word EXTINCT means, Jenny?
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-30 19:25:10 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
I never said they still are absorbing Carbon Dioxede today, klous. In fact
if you look REEEEAAAAALLLL close,
the word I used was "absorbed", meaning in the past, NOT "Are absorbing".
This is basic first grade grammer, klous.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-30 19:59:44 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Basic first grade SCIENCE would have told you that dinosaurs breathed
oxygen and CREATED carbon dioxide, not absorbed it.

Really, Jenny. MUST I TEACH YOU EVERYTHING?
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-08 04:55:42 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
DAMMIT KLOUS i'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LIVING DINOSOURS, I'M TALKING ABOUT DEAD
ONES.

Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body and when it died that
carbon went into the ground. Where did the carbod come from? The air? NO.
It came from whatever teh dinosour ate... other dinosours, other animals,
plants, whatever.
KWills
2022-08-08 08:56:07 UTC
On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 23:55:42 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Basic first grade SCIENCE would have told you that dinosaurs breathed
oxygen and CREATED carbon dioxide, not absorbed it.
Really, Jenny. MUST I TEACH YOU EVERYTHING?
DAMMIT KLOUS i'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LIVING DINOSOURS, I'M TALKING ABOUT DEAD
ONES.
DAMN IT, JENNY! KLAUS WASN'T COMMENTING ON HOW STUPID YOU ARE TO
NOT REALIZE WHEN DINOSAURS EXISTED, THEY BREATHED IN OXYGEN AND
BREATHED OUT CARBON DIOXIDE. THIS IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO CAN BE
INTENTIONALLY HONEST.

[...]

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

[Crickets]
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-08 11:46:23 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
I know you're too ignorant to understand the word "breathed" is past
tense, Jenny. So I can see why you're confused.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.

Right here ----->

Jerry Sauk
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-10-01 23:40:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.

Too bad you skipped grades 4-12.
KWills
2022-10-02 14:38:54 UTC
On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 16:40:56 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Too bad you skipped grades 4-12.
It's clear the school system failed Jenny by passing him on when
it was clear he should have been held back. I can only guess why, but
I suspect it was so that teachers wouldn't have to deal with his
constant lying and refusal to learn.
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
Jerry Sauk
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
K Wills
2023-09-11 08:06:02 UTC
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Um, dinosaurs aren't around any more, as you may have noticed.
Yeah... I noticed. What the fuck is your point?
Dinosaurs don't absorb carbon dioxide any more. They're extinct.
I never said they still are absorbing Carbon Dioxede today, klous. In fact
if you look REEEEAAAAALLLL close,
the word I used was "absorbed", meaning in the past, NOT "Are absorbing".
This is basic first grade grammer, klous.
Please correct your quoting/attribution, Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
I'm being serious.

Most of the fossil fuel material we use today comes from algae,
bacteria, and plants—some of which date back even before the Devonian
Period, 419.2 million to 358.9 million years ago.
https://www.britannica.com/story/do-fossil-fuels-really-come-from-fossils

The coal we burn today got its start some 300 million years ago. Back
then, dinosaurs roamed the Earth. But they didnÂ’t get incorporated
into coal. Instead, plants in bogs and swamps died. As this greenery
sunk to the bottom of those wet areas, it partially decayed and turned
into peat. Those wetlands dried out. Other materials then settled down
and covered the peat. With heat, pressure and time, that peat
transformed into coal. To extract coal, people now have to dig deeply
into the earth.
https://www.snexplores.org/article/explainer-where-fossil-fuels-come

Most oil reserves were formed between 65 and 252 million years ago.
While this does overlap with the ‘dinosaur times’, oil is a marine
sediment made of the remains of algae and plankton.
https://www.sciencefocus.com/planet-earth/dinosaurs-in-fossil-fuel

You make exposing your very real NEED to lie far too easy.
How will you try, and fail, to divert from the TRUTH you HATE so
much? Or will you simply "run away" from the truth? We will have to
wait and see.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-13 19:22:22 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
I'm being serious.
Most of the fossil fuel material we use today comes from algae,
bacteria, and plants-some of which date back even before the Devonian
Period, 419.2 million to 358.9 million years ago.
https://www.britannica.com/story/do-fossil-fuels-really-come-from-fossils
The coal we burn today got its start some 300 million years ago. Back
then, dinosaurs roamed the Earth. But they didn't get incorporated
into coal. Instead, plants in bogs and swamps died. As this greenery
sunk to the bottom of those wet areas, it partially decayed and turned
into peat. Those wetlands dried out. Other materials then settled down
and covered the peat. With heat, pressure and time, that peat
transformed into coal. To extract coal, people now have to dig deeply
into the earth.
https://www.snexplores.org/article/explainer-where-fossil-fuels-come
Most oil reserves were formed between 65 and 252 million years ago.
While this does overlap with the 'dinosaur times', oil is a marine
sediment made of the remains of algae and plankton.
https://www.sciencefocus.com/planet-earth/dinosaurs-in-fossil-fuel
You make exposing your very real NEED to lie far too easy.
Well kwills, you do a great job cutting and pasting from your science books,
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and therefore
comes from Dinosours.
Skeeter
Are Dinosaurs the only thing that gets fossilized?
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-01 19:25:57 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Well kwills, you do a great job cutting and pasting from your science books,
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and therefore
comes from Dinosours.
Are Dinosaurs the only thing that gets fossilized?
Of course not. But they are by far the largest thing, therefore that's
where all the coal comes from.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-01 23:35:28 UTC
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:25:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Well kwills, you do a great job cutting and pasting from your science books,
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and therefore
comes from Dinosours.
Are Dinosaurs the only thing that gets fossilized?
Of course not. But they are by far the largest thing, therefore that's
where all the coal comes from.
Jenny lies again. No surprise.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1
Lies 202-203, 217
K Wills
2024-02-02 09:14:00 UTC
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:25:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 17:04:28 -0600
Is there a specific reason you wait so long to PROVE you really do
NEED to lie?
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Well kwills, you do a great job cutting and pasting from your science books,
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and
therefore comes from Dinosours.
Are Dinosaurs the only thing that gets fossilized?
Of course not. But they are by far the largest thing, therefore that's
where all the coal comes from.
And yet, no coal has ever come from dinosaurs. Ever. As has been
proved.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
K Wills
2023-09-14 07:49:29 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
They are web sites. Again you PROVE you have a very real NEED to
lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and therefore
comes from Dinosours.
The links PROVE you the liar you are.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
I am being very serious.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-30 20:08:41 UTC
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
but you have yet to address the FACT that it is a FOSSIL fuel, and therefore
comes from Dinosours.
The links PROVE you the liar you are.
Yawn.
Jenny continues to run from his lies.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1
K Wills

KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 09:35:13 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Jenny expands his ignorance, and his pride in his third-grade
education.

LOL
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:40:06 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I wonder if he will ever accept the reality that dinosaur fossils
are made up of minerals that have replaced all the organic matter that
was once bone. He would have learned this in fifth, maybe sixth,
grade.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-15 08:33:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
It's certain that the word "fossil" in the term "fossil fuel" had
confused him. At first.

But since you provided him with verifiable facts about coal and he's
STILL insisting the source is dinosaurs, we can be sure he's reverted
back to his usual tactic of lying.
K Wills
2023-09-16 09:12:27 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Of course, Jenny knows Fossil Fuel isn't formed from fossils. It
can't be. He also knows fossil fuels are called that due to the time
in which they formed.
--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-13 10:53:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.

How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?

EXPLAIN ----->
K Wills
2023-09-14 07:48:04 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
He does know. I posted links to a few credible scientific sites
that prove his claim 100% wrong.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 09:36:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
He does know. I posted links to a few credible scientific sites
that prove his claim 100% wrong.
I saw that. It says very plainly that coal does NOT come from
dinosaurs and he refutes it with his own brand of "logic"-- stamping
his feet and shouting "NO!"

ROFLMAO!!!
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:40:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
He does know. I posted links to a few credible scientific sites
that prove his claim 100% wrong.
I saw that. It says very plainly that coal does NOT come from
dinosaurs and he refutes it with his own brand of "logic"-- stamping
his feet and shouting "NO!"
ROFLMAO!!!
I eagerly await the evidence (that is LIE) Jenny will present
that fossils (minerals that have replaced the organic bones) turned
into oil.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-15 08:35:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Yes it does. it is a FOSSIL FUEL. LOOK IT UP.
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
He does know. I posted links to a few credible scientific sites
that prove his claim 100% wrong.
I saw that. It says very plainly that coal does NOT come from
dinosaurs and he refutes it with his own brand of "logic"-- stamping
his feet and shouting "NO!"
ROFLMAO!!!
I eagerly await the evidence (that is LIE) Jenny will present
that fossils (minerals that have replaced the organic bones) turned
into oil.
His explanation of how you can set fire to a rock and run a furnace or
a steam pant should also be entertaining. LOL
K Wills
2023-09-16 09:13:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I suppose that if one can get enough heat, rock might be able to
be burned. But the energy required to achieve such a temperature would
make it worthless. More energy would be required to burn rock than
could be made.
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
Frank

v guvax ur'f gnyxvat nobhg pbny
K Wills
2023-09-18 07:54:18 UTC
On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 09:15:41 GMT, Frank <***@creon.earth> wrote:

[...]
Post by Frank
Post by K Wills
He does know. I posted links to a few credible scientific sites
that prove his claim 100% wrong.
I saw that. It says very plainly that coal does NOT come from
dinosaurs and he refutes it with his own brand of "logic"-- stamping
his feet and shouting "NO!"
ROFLMAO!!!
I eagerly await the evidence (that is LIE) Jenny will present
that fossils (minerals that have replaced the organic bones) turned
into oil.
His explanation of how you can set fire to a rock and run a furnace or a
steam pant should also be entertaining. LOL
I suppose that if one can get enough heat, rock might be able to
be burned. But the energy required to achieve such a temperature would
make it worthless. More energy would be required to burn rock than could
be made.
v guvax ur'f gnyxvat nobhg pbny
Pbny vf nyfb sbezrq sebz cynag znggre. Rira vs Jenny zrnaf pbny,
ur vf fgvyy jebat.

Pbny sbezf jura fjnzc cynagf ner ohevrq, pbzcnpgrq naq urngrq gb
orpbzr frqvzragnel ebpx va n cebprff pnyyrq pbnyvsvpngvba. "Irel
onfvpnyyl, pbny vf sbffvyvmrq cynagf,"
uggcf://jjj.yvirfpvrapr.pbz/ubj-qbrf-pbny-sbez

Ubj vf pbny sbezrq?
Pbny vf sbezrq va ynlref, be 'frnzf' naq gur cebprff ortvaf jvgu gur
qrcbfvgvba bs irtrgngvba.
uggcf://jjj.fpvraprsbphf.pbz/cynarg-rnegu/ubj-vf-pbny-sbezrq
late. :)
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-01 19:24:54 UTC
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-01 23:33:09 UTC
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:24:54 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.

AGAIN

How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
K Wills
2024-02-02 09:14:11 UTC
On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:33:09 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
Giggle. I know cola is a typo. Jenny will as well. But he will
focus on it to allow him to lie.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
AGAIN
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
He knows. He's lying.
Bald guys never have a bad hair day.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-23 18:06:06 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.

And I don't remember saying that coal comes from dinosour's, (maybe I did)
But what I said was, GASOLINE comes from dinosour bone's. (made from oil)
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-23 19:07:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.
And I don't remember saying that coal comes from dinosour's, (maybe I did)
But what I said was, GASOLINE comes from dinosour bone's. (made from oil)
And we already told you it doesn't. You know this.

So you're lying again.
KWills
2024-04-24 08:23:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.
You want to comment on spelling? Really?
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't remember saying that coal comes from dinosour's,
What is "dinosour" and what do you claim it owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
(maybe I did)
But what I said was, GASOLINE comes from dinosour
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
bone's.
What does bone own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
(made from oil)
But, as was PROVED several months ago, oil comes from plants and
NOT dinosaurs. Why are you LYING, and that is what you're doing now,
about this?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-24 17:53:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.
You want to comment on spelling? Really?
No, I don't, and no, I didn't. I'm commenting on klous thinking I was
tought that cola came from dinorsours.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-24 18:09:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.
You want to comment on spelling? Really?
No, I don't, and no, I didn't. I'm commenting on klous thinking I was
tought that cola came from dinorsours.
No, you were not taught that cola comes from dinosaurs. Neither does
coal.

You're lying again.
KWills
2024-04-25 07:54:40 UTC
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:53:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original at no additional cost.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Your science teacher from the fifth grade did not tell you cola came
from dinosaurs, Jenny.
We aren't talking about COLA klous, we're talking about COAL.
You want to comment on spelling? Really?
No, I don't, and no, I didn't. I'm commenting on klous
Who is "klous?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
thinking I was
tought
What is "tought?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
that cola came from dinorsours.
It's a spelling error. You knew he meant coal. You screw up the
spelling of third grade level words with nearly every post.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I don't remember saying that coal comes from dinosour's,
What is "dinosour" and what do you claim it owns?
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
(maybe I did)
But what I said was, GASOLINE comes from dinosour
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
bone's.
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
And I'm not even psychic.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-02-02 09:13:54 UTC
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:24:54 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 03:53:03 -0700
Again you wait four months to PROVE you NEED to lie.
Post by K Wills
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:10:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Coal does not come from dinosaurs, Jenny.
How can you be so stupid as to not know what coal is?
EXPLAIN ----->
So who should I believe, some retarted usenet troll in 2024, or my SCIENCE
teacher's from 5th grade?
Since your science teacher did not claim coal comes from
dinosaurs (feel free to prove s/he did, unless you're lying), it's a
moot point.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2022-10-02 14:38:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Except that, as anyone who doesn't NEED to lie (excluding you)
can admit, coal comes from plant matter.

"Coal was formed millions of years ago, before the dinosaurs."

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/Elem_Coal_Studyguide.pdf

Your lie has been exposed. Maybe you should look into being
honest.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Jerry Sauk
2023-10-08 06:39:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Except that, as anyone who doesn't NEED to lie (excluding you)
can admit, coal comes from plant matter.
It's called FOSSIL fuel, not plant fuel asshole. BECOUSE IT COMES FROM
FOSSILS.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-10-08 10:58:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Except that, as anyone who doesn't NEED to lie (excluding you)
can admit, coal comes from plant matter.
It's called FOSSIL fuel, not plant fuel asshole. BECOUSE IT COMES FROM
FOSSILS.
Jenny continues to lie even after being shown the facts.

Jerry missed science class and doesn't know what coal is made from. He
denies this fact again [Message-ID:
<***@supernews.com>], even after Kwills
provides a verifiable citation in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Jenny can't stop lying even if he wanted to.

Which he doesn't. He LOVES to lie.
KWills
2023-10-08 11:27:31 UTC
On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 03:58:41 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Except that, as anyone who doesn't NEED to lie (excluding you)
can admit, coal comes from plant matter.
It's called FOSSIL fuel, not plant fuel asshole. BECOUSE IT COMES FROM
FOSSILS.
Jenny continues to lie even after being shown the facts.
Jerry missed science class and doesn't know what coal is made from. He
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/
Jenny can't stop lying even if he wanted to.
Which he doesn't. He LOVES to lie.
Jenny is incapable of honesty except by accident.
Or if he thinks the truth will benefit one, or more, of his lies.
And even then, Jenny would prefer to run away.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:57:22 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:09:10 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:27:31 -0700
It takes you MONTHS to come up with your lame replies. How very sad.

Post edits restored to the original context.

KWills
2023-10-08 11:26:15 UTC
Post by KWills
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.
https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/
I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by
up
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I
don't see it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
Misleading.
Although the burning of biodiesel produces carbon dioxide emissions
similar to those from ordinary fossil fuels, the plant feedstock used
in the production absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
when it grows.
Please change your settings regarding attribution and quoting,
Jenny. Whatever you messed with is causing what is seen above. And
below.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Every dinosour that croaked had carbon in it's body
Go ahead and show us your proof on that, Jenny.
Right here ----->
The fact that oil and coal exists PROVES it.
Except that, as anyone who doesn't NEED to lie (excluding you)
can admit, coal comes from plant matter.
"Coal was formed millions of years ago, before the dinosaurs."
https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/Elem_Coal_Studyguide.pdf
Your lie has been exposed. Maybe you should look into being
honest.
It's called FOSSIL fuel, not plant fuel asshole. BECOUSE IT COMES FROM
FOSSILS.
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED for your
lying. As the link above PROVES, "Coal was formed millions of years
ago, before the dinosaurs."
I am willing to PROVE you the pathological liar you are as often
as you are compelled to prove you cannot be honest, unless you make a
mistake.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:56:59 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:08:54 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:26:15 -0700
You're retarded. We got it. You don't have to keep proving it by
waiting MONTHS to reply.

Post by KWills
[...]
Note that Jenny has offered the default admission that he is too
retarded to correct his screw-up.

KWills
2022-07-01 09:04:05 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
When, in reality and NOT your pathological lying, did dinosaurs
absorb carbon dioxide?
They didn't, of course.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KWills
2022-05-28 08:38:51 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
You brought up dinosaurs. So explain your point for doing so.

[Cue crickets]
C.A.Bryant
You can use it for lube while I stick my dick in your ass.
KWills
2022-04-29 08:52:47 UTC
Post by KWills
I am aware that most, maybe all, cooking oils can be made into
biodiesel. It would be better than having the oils put into a
landfill.
https://www.wate.com/news/chick-fil-a-to-turn-used-cooking-oil-into-fuel/
I question the claim that it can reduce greenhouse gases by up to
85%. Yes, this TECHNICALLY means it won't go OVER 85%. But I don't see
it even reaching 75%. But time will tell.
Misleading.
Although the burning of biodiesel produces carbon dioxide emissions
similar to those from ordinary fossil fuels, the plant feedstock used
in the production absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere when it
grows.
Just like all the fossil fuel's that were once dinosours absorbed Carbon
Dioxede from the atmosphere.
No difference.
Um, cooking oil isn't made from dinosaurs. Honest.
--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.