Dunkin files for bankruptcy
Add Reply
KWills
2024-04-16 07:10:56 UTC
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy

A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 14:29:21 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Never heard of Oberweis. For a second there, I thought maybe they were
talking about Baskin Robbins. I love their pistachio almond.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:14:25 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:29:21 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Never heard of Oberweis. For a second there, I thought maybe they were
talking about Baskin Robbins. I love their pistachio almond.
I hadn't heard of Oberweis either. I had hoped more information
about Dunkin's holdings would be in the article.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Sam Wison
2024-04-16 14:48:01 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin?? That's not who filed for Chapter 11.

"Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy to reorganize in bankruptcy

The iconic operator of Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy retail stores in
the Midwest, which was founded in 1927, on April 12 filed for Chapter
11 bankruptcy to reorganize its business."

Iconic? Maybe, but certainly antiquated. Who sells milk in glass
bottles, other than Oberweis?
small furry animal
2024-04-16 16:23:29 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:10:56 -0700
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Your subject header is a lie:

"Ice cream chain competition is fierce as Dunkin Brands' (DNKN)
Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, Haagen-Dazs, Marble Slab Creamery
and Ben & Jerry's, dominate the space. Certain burger chains, such as
Dairy Queen, Sonic and Culver's, also have long-established popularity
with their ice cream offerings.

Correct your subject header, please.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-16 18:29:54 UTC
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-16 19:18:33 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:29:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.

DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.

That is explained in the FIRST SENTENCE OF THE ARTICLE.

In fact, the FIRST ELEVEN WORDS.

Don't you wish you had learned to read before posting?

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha hah ah ah a!
Jerry Sauk
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-20 12:38:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.
DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
Why couldn't you read the article? If you know so much about fast
food, WHY didn't you know this?

ANSWER: You know very little about fast food, except how to eat it.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-21 05:43:01 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.
DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
Why couldn't you read the article?
Becouse the article obviously isn't being completely honest. Dunkin donuts
is doing just fine, and they didn't want to give customer's the impression
that Baskin was struggling, which is the reason they chose to say Dunkin was
struggling, noing that people generally aren't going to care and that Dunkin
is doing okay anyway.

I refuse to be fooled by such crap. If it's baskin that's struggling, the
artcile should have just come out and said so,

Oh an BTW I went to baskin robbins the other day, and, the ice cream was
soft and melted. Terrible Ice cream. Such a shame becouse they used to
have the freezers at a decent tempereature and the ice cream was
delisiocious.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-21 11:35:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.
DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
Why couldn't you read the article?
Becouse the article obviously isn't being completely honest.
Nothing is funnier than Jenny Sauk complaining about others "not being
honest."

LOL!!
Post by Jerry Sauk
Dunkin donuts
is doing just fine, and they didn't want to give customer's the impression
that Baskin was struggling, which is the reason they chose to say Dunkin was
struggling,
No, they didn't, you retarded liar. You STILL haven't read the
article.

The rest of your lies will be ignored.
KWills
2024-04-21 12:41:29 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.
DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
Why couldn't you read the article?
Becouse
What is "becouse?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
the article obviously isn't being completely honest.
That's almost funny. You prove you NEED to lie. Then you LIE
about the article.
You really should read it. I realize you won't understand it, but
maybe, just maybe, you'll look a little less stupid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Dunkin donuts
Dunkin Donuts no longer exists. But you know this. You're simply
lying. Still.
Post by Jerry Sauk
is doing just fine, and they didn't want to give customer's
What does customer own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
the impression
that Baskin was struggling, which is the reason they chose to say Dunkin was
struggling, noing
What is "noing?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
that people generally aren't going to care
Yet you are UNABLE to resist posting about it. Odd that.
Post by Jerry Sauk
and that Dunkin
is doing okay anyway.
I refuse to be fooled by such crap. If it's baskin that's struggling, the
artcile should have just come out and said so,
Baskin is owned by..?
I know you have a profound learning disability, but even you must
understand how business works. You once claimed you went to college
for accounting (but flunked out). As such, you MUST understand the
simple, general concepts in regards to business.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Oh an BTW I went to baskin robbins the other day, and, the ice cream was
soft and melted. Terrible Ice cream. Such a shame becouse
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
they used to
have the freezers at a decent tempereature and the ice cream was
delisiocious.
What is "delisiocious?"
Do you mean delicious? If so, that you suggest is no longer
delicious serves as PROOF that it is.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
KWills
2024-04-21 12:36:57 UTC
On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 05:38:03 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Poor Jenny.
DUNKIN is the parent company of Baskin Robbins and many other brands,
you ignorant fucktard.
WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY BASKIN ROBBINS???
Why couldn't you read the article?
He did. This is assured.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
If you know so much about fast
food,
Jenny knows almost nothing about fast food. A truth he is unable
to cease proving.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
WHY didn't you know this?
He did. And does.
Keep in mind, Jenny actually NEEDS to lie.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
ANSWER: You know very little about fast food, except how to eat it.
Does he? Jenny often comments about TASTING fast food. Not
actually eating it.
Given his massive girth, he does, of course, EAT fast food. Based
on past claims, which may or may not be true (he really does NEED to
lie), he eats little else.
--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.
KWills
2024-04-17 09:14:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Dunkin owns several ice cream businesses, retard. If you could
read, you would have noted this is pointed out at the start of the
article.
Does it hurt to be as STUPID as you are?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 15:26:33 UTC
On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 02:14:43 -0700
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
Dunkin is a DONUT shop, not Ice cream, you freaking moron.
Dunkin owns several ice cream businesses, retard. If you could
read, you would have noted this is pointed out at the start of the
article.
Does it hurt to be as STUPID as you are?
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Does it hurt to be so stupid that you poasted that Dunkin was going
bankrupt and then got it fired back in your face?

Big fucking cluebat here soi boi - Dunkin is NOT "going bankrupt".

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/DNKN

https://www.thestreet.com/quote/DNKN

Date 3 Months Ago 2 Months Ago 1 Month Ago Current
Strong Buy 7 7 2 2
Moderate Buy 0 0 0 0
Recommend Hold 10 10 14 12
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 0 0 0 0
Mean Rec. 2.18 2.18 2.75 2.71

Case closed.
Kyonshi
2024-04-16 21:08:01 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/retail/iconic-ice-cream-retailer-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy
A really poorly written article. Most of the article deals with
other companies.
ha! did my boycott of them finally cause them to fail? muhahahahaaa...
ah no, it's about a completely different chain I never heard about.
never mind