ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION'S.
Add Reply
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-12-30 23:10:03 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup
You aren't the leader of this or any other newsgroup. See the FAQ:
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
, I have decided to prepare New
year reolustion's for everybody in the group. I had this idea a few years
ago actually but never actually got around to posting them.
These resolution's, which are personalized, are NOT suggestions, they are
actual, real resolution's that shall replace any that you may have already
had.\
First, a general resolution tha tpply's to everone, incluiding lurkers. You
will eat fast-food more often, at least once a week, and post more reviews,
information, deal's, complaints and anything else related to fast-food. To
keep this newsgroup strong and running propery for the next year.
That resolustion is expecially for lurkers, and apply's to every one else as
Klous: your resolution this year is obvious. I've been saying it for
months now. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK.
Once again, Jenny has FAILED to show how my posts prevent anyone else
from posting.

Request DENIED.

NEXT!
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-12-31 00:02:07 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.

"Lurk" as even a third-grader knows, means

lurk: a lurker is typically a member of an online community who
observes, but does not participate
-"Pedagogical lurking: Student engagement in non-posting discussion".
Computers in Human Behavior.

Kwills has posted over eighty times in December alone.

And you call yourself a "leader."

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
KWills
2021-12-31 12:06:33 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:02:07 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
Since he's frequently forgetting he claimed to kill file me, the
Gasbag already knows this.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
"Lurk" as even a third-grader knows, means
lurk: a lurker is typically a member of an online community who
observes, but does not participate
-"Pedagogical lurking: Student engagement in non-posting discussion".
Computers in Human Behavior.
Kwills has posted over eighty times in December alone.
The Gasbag KNOWS this.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
And you call yourself a "leader."
And proves himself the liar he is by doing so.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
It's important to remember that the Gasbag is so scared of
honesty that he actually NEEDS to lie.
Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Jerry Sauk
2022-02-03 06:53:39 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
He doesn't Lurk anymore? Then thank you for confirming that he has fully
re-foaded.
KWills
2022-02-03 10:17:21 UTC
On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:53:39 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
He doesn't Lurk anymore? Then thank you for confirming that he has fully
re-foaded.
I post frequently. But you know this. You've proved, multiple
times, that you continue to read every post I send to the group. And,
as you KNOW, I've posted more on-topic articles than you have since I
joined the group.
Once again you PROVE that you cannot be honest except when you
make a mistake. You also PROVE you lack the qualifications to be any
sort of leader. Not that it matters. There is no leader here.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-02-03 12:42:00 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Since Jenny, in his usual cowardly fashion, snipped the definition of
"lurk"" from his reply, I will re-insert it.

[crickets]
KWills
2022-02-04 10:30:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
If he left it in, he would be engaging in honesty. The mere idea
of honesty causes Jenny so much anxiety that he MUST be dishonest and
lie.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
"Lurk" as even a third-grader knows, means
lurk: a lurker is typically a member of an online community who
observes, but does not participate
-"Pedagogical lurking: Student engagement in non-posting discussion".
Computers in Human Behavior.
Kwills has posted over eighty times in December alone.
And you call yourself a "leader."
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
[crickets]
Since Jenny has slipped and admitted, multiple times, that he
reads everything I post (you can't keep kill filing the same person
over and over), he knows how much I've posted. But he will continue
the lie because he can't be honest unless he makes a mistake.
Jerry Sauk
2022-03-14 03:07:53 UTC
Thank you for confirming, AGAIN, that he has re-foaded.
KWills
2022-03-14 08:28:22 UTC
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:07:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
Thank you for confirming, AGAIN, that he has re-foaded.
I'm an active poster. But you know this.
What do you think you gain from your lying?
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-03-14 11:24:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
Thank you for confirming, AGAIN, that he has re-foaded.
Thanks for running from your lie again, Jenny, and, also, proving
you're too stupid to know what the word "lurk" means.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-02-03 12:00:01 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
He doesn't Lurk anymore? Then thank you for confirming that he has fully
re-foaded.
And once again, Jenny proves he has no idea what "lurk" means.

Jenny is stupid. Jenny is a liar. Go away, Jenny.
Jerry Sauk
2022-03-11 18:53:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
Hate to break this to you Jenny, but Kwills does not lurk.
He doesn't Lurk anymore? Then thank you for confirming that he has fully
re-foaded.
And once again, Jenny proves he has no idea what "lurk" means.
Jenny is stupid. Jenny is a liar. Go away, Jenny.
I understand perfectly. There are only 3 possible status's.

1.) Active Poster
2.) Lurker
3.) Foaded.

You said, QOUTE, that he is not lurking. And since he is not actively
participating in any discussion's at teh moment, that leaves Foaded.

I suppose it's possible there;s another status,

4.) rambling uncontrollably to himself.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-03-11 19:53:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You need to upgrade your computer and/or skills. Kwills has posted
here WELL over 60 times in March and February.

But you know this, so you're lying again.
Burgermeister 🍔

Looks like Jerry got FOADED.
KWills
2022-03-12 17:34:47 UTC
On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:57:10 GMT, Burgermeister ?
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
The simpleton is incapable of honesty. That's really all there is
to it.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Jerry Sauk
2022-04-18 01:24:44 UTC
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
He may be active, but not in this newsgroup. He is not carrying on any
ongoing discussion's with other member's of the newsgroup. There's no
reason to believe he's psoting anything at all.
KWills
2022-04-18 09:37:06 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:24:44 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Do cease lying.
Post by Jerry Sauk
There's no
reason to believe he's psoting anything at all.
If you weren't so terrified of truth and honesty, you would admit
you read every word I post. That you have claimed, several times, to
have kill filed me PROVES you've never done so.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-04-18 13:09:26 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Yes he is, you complete idiot.
Post by Jerry Sauk
He is not carrying on any
ongoing discussion's with other member's of the newsgroup. There's no
reason to believe he's psoting anything at all.

No WONDER you're not the group leader.

You have no idea who is posting in the newsgroup!

ROFLMAO!!

Oh. And, you're a liar.
KWills
2022-04-19 08:40:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
He's a complete liar.
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
He is not carrying on any
ongoing discussion's with other member's of the newsgroup. There's no
reason to believe he's psoting anything at all.
BURN!
Post by KWills
No WONDER you're not the group leader.
You have no idea who is posting in the newsgroup!
ROFLMAO!!
Oh. And, you're a liar.
Yep.
KWills
2022-03-12 17:34:30 UTC
On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:53:36 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
It's clear Jenny is incapable of honesty unless he makes a
mistake.
Maybe he'll claim to kill file me again. :-D
KWills
2022-03-12 17:34:03 UTC
On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:53:55 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I am an active poster. I have conversations with Klaus, et. al,
almost every day. But as your frequently having to LIE and claim you
are, once again, putting me in your kill file proves, you already know
this.
What did you hope to gain by LYING about this? Especially since
you had to know your lie would be exposed.
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-12-31 00:12:51 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave opinion's
differnet then yours.
Are you drunk? Are you high? Or are you just stupid?
-Jenny Sauk

Just take a moment to STFU for once
-Jenny Sauk

YOUR ignorance, which is much greater, prove's [sic] you never heard
of COMPUTERS.
-Jenny Sauk

Any idiot with a brain can see this
-Jenny Sauk

Sounds to me like YOUR teh [sic] one with Alzeimer's [sic]
-Jenny Sauk

you fucktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Jenny Sauk

etc. etc. etc.
KWills
2021-12-31 12:05:31 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
There is no leader. Your constantly LYING about this doesn't
change the reality that there isn't one.
Please read the FAQ:

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
I have decided to prepare New
year reolustion's for everybody in the group.
Do cease lying. I know, you fear honesty so much, you have a NEED
to lie, but do TRY to resist.
I had this idea a few years
ago actually but never actually got around to posting them.
These resolution's, which are personalized, are NOT suggestions, they are
actual, real resolution's that shall replace any that you may have already
had.\
No, in fact, they will not.
You really need professional mental health care for your
inability to be honest.
First, a general resolution tha tpply's to everone, incluiding lurkers. You
will eat fast-food more often, at least once a week, and post more reviews,
information, deal's, complaints and anything else related to fast-food. To
keep this newsgroup strong and running propery for the next year.
I decline.
That resolustion is expecially for lurkers, and apply's to every one else as
well.
No, it does not. In fact, I will forgo fast food for the whole of
the month of January. This isn't a massive protest though. I don't eat
much fast food as it is.
Klous: your resolution this year is obvious. I've been saying it for
months now. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK. There is going to
be a lot of new people posting here very soon, and you need to take your
place a step backward and let tthem talk. This mean's, 1.) STOP REPLYING
TO EVERY DAMN MESSAGES. 2.) no trolling the new people, no critizing, no
correcting, no name calling, no blathering.
Klaus may reply to as many or as few posts as he wishes. He may
initiate new discussions by posting a new thread as many or few times
as he wishes.
Nothing can prevent anyone with access to the group and a desire
to post, to post.
As of the time I write this, I've not seen Klaus troll any new
people. Fortunately you will post the MID for at least one post
wherein he's done so. Since you're lying, you won't present the MID
for any such post. There is no MID to post.
Steve: Just fo the love of god walk away from this newsgroup. You've been
trying to leave for some time now yet you keep returning occoisionally, and
your rpobably still lurking, possibly do to a addiction. Just WALK AWAY and
don't come back.
He can't. He CRAVES our attention.
Kwills: If your still lurking here, your resolution is to fond another
newsgroup to troll. I reccoend a newsgroup that was actually built for
trolling, like alt.trolls and alt. usenet. kooks. Find a home there.
I don't lurk. I'm an active poster, as you know.
Once again you're PROVED the liar you are.
Ubitiqous, your problem is you keep x-posting to this newsgroup, and
alhoutgh the post is ususlly on topic for both NG's when it posted, it
quickly drifts off-topic. Therefore, your resolution is to stop the people
in the other newsgroup's from straying off-topic, or better yet, just stop
cross-posting to alt.fast-food altogeher.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave opinion's
differnet then yours.
% Stop your blathering, or better yet just stay in Alt.usenet.kooks where
you belong.
It's not the REAL %. The real one always ends each line with a
space and a comma.

His sentences will resemble this ,
which is how you'll know it's him.

Of course, now that I pointed this out, Chad will begin to use
the same method.
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
2022-01-02 05:08:09 UTC
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
Which doesn't exist.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave
opinion's differnet then yours.
Then stop claiming them to be facts, Jenny. You never back them up
anyway.
KWills
2022-01-02 12:40:46 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jan 2022 05:08:09 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
Which doesn't exist.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave
opinion's differnet then yours.
Then stop claiming them to be facts, Jenny. You never back them up
anyway.
Since they aren't even opinions, but outright lies, he can't.
Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Jerry Sauk
2022-02-07 02:12:30 UTC
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
Which doesn't exist.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave
opinion's differnet then yours.
Then stop claiming them to be facts, Jenny. You never back them up
anyway.
I have many opinion's here, and i always PRESENT THEM as opinion's

But I also state many FACT'S, and I ALWAYS, reapaet ALWAY'S back up the
fact's. For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.

Have you ever done any better????
KWills
2022-02-07 10:19:37 UTC
On Sun, 6 Feb 2022 20:12:30 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
Which doesn't exist.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave
opinion's differnet then yours.
Then stop claiming them to be facts, Jenny. You never back them up
anyway.
I have many opinion's here, and i always PRESENT THEM as opinion's
Do stop lying. You typically present your unfounded opinions as
absolute facts.
Post by Jerry Sauk
But I also state many FACT'S, and I ALWAYS, reapaet ALWAY'S back up the
fact's. For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
You've NEVER offered any facts. And it's been completely PROVED
that salt and pepper are part of the Big Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Have you ever done any better????
Much.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-02-07 14:20:58 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Following my role as leader in this newsgroup,
Which doesn't exist.
Scott Oaf: stop insulting people. Realize that other peoplehave
opinion's differnet then yours.
Then stop claiming them to be facts, Jenny. You never back them up
anyway.
I have many opinion's here, and i always PRESENT THEM as opinion's
But I also state many FACT'S, and I ALWAYS, reapaet ALWAY'S back up the
fact's.
Yet another lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.

Is that why you've never been able to work at McDonald's? You couldn't
put a Big Mac together when needed?
Jerry Sauk
2022-03-14 03:16:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-03-14 10:54:22 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.

Once again, you're lying.
Jerry Sauk
2022-04-20 18:37:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac. the
recipe call's for two all-beef patty's. BY DEFINATION, the beef patty's are
COOKED before they are used AS AN INGREDIENT in multiple Mcdonald's item's.

IOW, The patty's are not cooked when a Big mac is Made. the Big Mac uses
pre-cooked, pre-seasoned patty's.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-04-20 22:25:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO

Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.

He must think they are put on the burger RAW.

Or maybe they're just imaginary and not there at all!

Which is it, Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
the
recipe call's for two all-beef patty's. BY DEFINATION, the beef patty's are
COOKED before they are used AS AN INGREDIENT in multiple Mcdonald's item's.
IOW, The patty's are not cooked when a Big mac is Made. the Big Mac uses
pre-cooked, pre-seasoned patty's.
The patties are seasoned during or after cooking. They are seasoned
with salt and pepper. Therefore, salt and pepper are ingredients of
the Big Mac, as I have proven time and again.

Read the FAQ

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Are salt and pepper ingredients of McDonald's Big Mac?
A. They certainly are. You can confirm this fact by visiting
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
and seeing that salt and pepper are just some of the many ingredients
used.

How do you make your beef patties?
McDonald's burgers are made of 100% ground beef, formed into hamburger
patties, and then quickly frozen at our suppliers to seal in great
fresh flavor.

We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
Jerry Sauk
2022-05-19 19:35:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
He must think they are put on the burger RAW.
I never said that, or anything like that. Patty's that are ALREADY COOKED
using a differnent process, are used.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
This text PROVES that salt and Pepper anre not ingredient's of the big mac
but rather ingredient's of the Patty's.

Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-19 21:08:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
Cooking the DAMN BURGER PATTY is part of the PROCESS of MAKING A BIG
MAC, you simpleton.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
He must think they are put on the burger RAW.
I never said that, or anything like that. Patty's that are ALREADY COOKED
using a differnent process, are used.
WHAT "different process?"

Are you now claiming BEEF isn't an ingredient of the Big Mac?

Holy shit!
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
This text PROVES that salt and Pepper anre not ingredient's of the big mac
but rather ingredient's of the Patty's.
Which are part of a Big Mac. Therefore, salt and pepper are
ingredients of a big mac.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
Burgermeister 🍔
2022-05-20 22:37:12 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
I remember learning set theory somewhere in K-12, Jerry must have
not paid attention in that class...or he didn't have the superior
California curriculum in his state.

The salt & pepper are on the patty, the patty goes into the hamburger,
therefore salt and pepper are ingredients of the hamburger.

hamburger <- contains patty <- CONTAINS SALT AND PEPPER

sheesh!

🍔
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-21 00:48:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
I remember learning set theory somewhere in K-12, Jerry must have
not paid attention in that class...or he didn't have the superior
California curriculum in his state.
The salt & pepper are on the patty, the patty goes into the hamburger,
therefore salt and pepper are ingredients of the hamburger.
hamburger <- contains patty <- CONTAINS SALT AND PEPPER
sheesh!
?
Seems pretty simple to those of us who were not deprived of oxygen
while being born, doesn't it?
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-27 05:24:51 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
I remember learning set theory somewhere in K-12, Jerry must have
not paid attention in that class...or he didn't have the superior
California curriculum in his state.
The salt & pepper are on the patty, the patty goes into the hamburger,
therefore salt and pepper are ingredients of the hamburger.
hamburger <- contains patty <- CONTAINS SALT AND PEPPER
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac. There are officially SEVEN ingredient's of the big mac. Salt and
pepper are NOT included.
KWills
2022-06-27 08:56:54 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:24:51 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
I remember learning set theory somewhere in K-12, Jerry must have
not paid attention in that class...or he didn't have the superior
California curriculum in his state.
The salt & pepper are on the patty, the patty goes into the hamburger,
therefore salt and pepper are ingredients of the hamburger.
hamburger <- contains patty <- CONTAINS SALT AND PEPPER
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac. There are officially SEVEN ingredient's of the big mac. Salt and
pepper are NOT included.
Again you openly, but accidentally, admit salt and pepper are
ingredients of the Big Mac.
I can only imagine the anxiety you feel for your unintentional
honesty.
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-27 11:47:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.

You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.

It never STOPS being an ingredient.

I am right. You are wrong.
KWills
2022-06-28 08:52:46 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
It never STOPS being an ingredient.
I am right. You are wrong.
And fire is hot.
Sorry. I thought we were stating the blatantly obvious.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-02 09:54:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.

SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
True. It never STOPS being an ingredient of the grill seasoning.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-02 11:51:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.

You know this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
It never STOPS being an ingredient.
True. It never STOPS being an ingredient of the grill seasoning.
Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.

Thanks for-- AGAIN-- admitting that salt and pepper are ingredients of
the Big Mac.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-16 11:05:01 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO THE
GRILL SEASONING.
KlausSchadenfreude
No, liar. They are NOT ADDED TO THE GRILL SEASONING.
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-30 19:23:45 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient
of
the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO THE
GRILL SEASONING.
No, liar. They are NOT ADDED TO THE GRILL SEASONING.
That is FACTUAL INCORRECT, klous. You yourslef HAVE ADMITTED that they ar
ein the grill seasoning.

How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED to
it?
K Wills
2023-08-31 07:52:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
How the fuck did you wait almost a year to offer this LIE?
What exists prior to the salt and pepper being mixed? In order to
ADD something, something else must first exist.

[Cue crickets or addition lying from you.]
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
YES! and that something is, THE GRILL SEASONING.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 19:28:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Which is salt and pepper, an ingredient of the big Mac, per
McDonald's.
Skeeter
So salt and pepper are an ingredient of the Big Mac.
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:43:53 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:17:20 -0600, Skeeter <***@proton.me>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
That is FACTUAL INCORRECT, klous. You yourslef HAVE ADMITTED that they ar
ein the grill seasoning.
How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED
to it?
How the fuck did you wait almost a year to offer this LIE?
What exists prior to the salt and pepper being mixed? In order to
ADD something, something else must first exist.
YES! and that something is, THE GRILL SEASONING.
So salt and pepper are an ingredient of the Big Mac.
Jenny has openly, though accidentally, admitted this several
times.
late. :)
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:43:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
So now your LIE is that grill seasoning is added to the grill
seasoning?
You really NEED professional mental health care. I'm being
serious.
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-13 10:44:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
That is factually correct, as you have already admitted *AND* as
McDonald's *says.*. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the big Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED to
it?
Who the fuck can they be ADDED to the grill seasoning is you claim
grill seasoning IS salt and pepper?
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-14 19:16:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED to
it?
Who the fuck can they be ADDED to the grill seasoning is you claim
grill seasoning IS salt and pepper?
If that was true, it still wouldn't change the FACT that s&p are in the
grill seasoning becoue they are ADDED to it.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 19:28:44 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED to
it?
Who the fuck can they be ADDED to the grill seasoning is you claim
grill seasoning IS salt and pepper?
If that was true, it still wouldn't change the FACT that s&p are in the
grill seasoning becoue they are ADDED to it.
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that salt and pepper are ingredients of
the big Mac.
Skeeter
Which makes them an ingredient of the Big Mac.
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:45:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
How in the fuck did S&P get in the grill seasoning if they weren't ADDED to
it?
Who the fuck can they be ADDED to the grill seasoning is you claim
grill seasoning IS salt and pepper?
If that was true, it still wouldn't change the FACT that s&p are in the
grill seasoning becoue they are ADDED to it.
Again you admit, accidentally, that salt and pepper ARE part of
the Big Mac. What LIES will you pile on to try and divert from your
accidental honesty? I eagerly await the revelation.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Burgermeister 🍔
2022-09-17 01:21:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains
salt and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an
ingredient of the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the
big-mac from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a
big-mac. SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO
THE GRILL SEASONING.
I don't think I've ever seen a hair split so fine, and for so long.
-Burgermeister
KWills
2022-09-17 11:25:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains
salt and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an
ingredient of the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the
big-mac from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a
big-mac. SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO
THE GRILL SEASONING.
I don't think I've ever seen a hair split so fine, and for so long.
Jenny looks for any means to continue lying.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-30 19:24:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains
salt and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an
ingredient of the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the
big-mac from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a
big-mac. SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO
THE GRILL SEASONING.
I don't think I've ever seen a hair split so fine, and for so long.
Jenny looks for any means to continue lying.
I'm not the one lying here. KLOUS said that S&P aren't added to the grill
seasoning.
K Wills
2023-08-31 07:53:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains
salt and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an
ingredient of the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the
big-mac from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a
big-mac. SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO
THE GRILL SEASONING.
I don't think I've ever seen a hair split so fine, and for so long.
Jenny looks for any means to continue lying.
I'm not the one lying here.
You can only lie, unless you make a mistake. Or you think a bit
of honesty will help your lies.
Post by Jerry Sauk
KLOUS said that S&P aren't added to the grill
seasoning.
Since the grill seasoning CANNOT exist until the salt and pepper
are mixed, salt and pepper CANNOT be added.
Please get professional mental health care for your constant
lying. I'm serious.
BTW, how is your magic kill file working?
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-13 10:45:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Jenny is so dumb he thinks they add salt and pepper to salt and
pepper.
K Wills
2023-09-14 07:33:53 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I'm still waiting for him to point out the exact point where the
salt and pepper are removed from the patties when a Big Mac is being
assembled.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-14 19:18:34 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny is so dumb he thinks they add salt and pepper to salt and
pepper.
I never said that. What I said was, salt is added to pepper and pepper is
added to salt. not rocket science.
KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of
the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO THE
GRILL SEASONING.
Please point out the EXACT moment when the salt and pepper (grill
seasoning) are removed from the patties.

[Cue crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-14 19:15:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of
the Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
It doesn't matter. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac no
matter WHEN or HOW they're added.
BUT THEIR NOT FUCKING ADDED TO THE BIG MAC YOU RETARD, THEY ARE ADDED TO THE
GRILL SEASONING.
Please point out the EXACT moment when the salt and pepper (grill
seasoning) are removed from the patties.
This has already been explained to you. Grill seasoning is NEVER removed
from the patty's. I have no reason to lie.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 19:31:14 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Thanks for --once again--- admitting that salt and pepper are
ingredients of the Big Mac and that they are NEVER removed from the
patties that makes the Big Mac.
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:42:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Thank you for admitting salt and pepper ARE ingredients of the
Big Mac. Again.

[Cue Jenny lying to mask his honesty.]
--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.
KWills
2022-08-02 13:30:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And since the patty already contains grill seasoning, which contains salt
and pepper, there is NO NEED to list salt and pepper as an ingredient of the
Big Mac.
We're not discussing the NEED to list it as an ingredient.
You already admitted it WAS an ingredient.
And YOU refused to asnwer the question is s&P added diredtly to the big-mac
from the shaker to the carton during teh preparation of a big-mac.
SPOILER ALERT.... no it's NOT.
Again, point out the exact moment when the salt and pepper are
removed from the patties when the Big Mac is assembled.

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
It never STOPS being an ingredient.
True. It never STOPS being an ingredient of the grill seasoning.
Again you admit salt and pepper are ingredients.

[Crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-23 05:43:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
Cooking the DAMN BURGER PATTY is part of the PROCESS of MAKING A BIG
MAC, you simpleton.
NO IT IS NOT KLOUS!!!!!!!!!! THOSE PATTY'S ARE USED FOR MANY MUPLTIPLE
OTHER ITEM'S OTHER THEN THE BIG
MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE INGREDIENT CALLED FOR IN TH EBIG MAC, AND EVERY OTHER ITEM THAT USES THE
PATTY'S IS, ALL-BEEF PATTY.

WHICH IS PRE-PROCESEED, PRE-SEASONED, AND COOKED BEFORE TEH ORDER IS MADE
FOR THE BIG-MAC.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-23 20:09:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
So is the cheese. So is the lettuce.
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE INGREDIENT CALLED FOR IN TH EBIG MAC, AND EVERY OTHER ITEM THAT USES THE
PATTY'S IS, ALL-BEEF PATTY.
Which includes salt and pepper as ingredients. They become ingredients
of the Big Mac when used, as I have prove.
Post by Jerry Sauk
WHICH IS PRE-PROCESEED, PRE-SEASONED, AND COOKED BEFORE TEH ORDER IS MADE
FOR THE BIG-MAC.
So? The bun is pre-baked before using in the big mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
He must think they are put on the burger RAW.
I never said that, or anything like that. Patty's that are ALREADY COOKED
using a differnent process, are used.
WHAT "different process?"
Are you now claiming BEEF isn't an ingredient of the Big Mac?
Holy shit!
[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)
Post by Jerry Sauk
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
It doesn't matter if they add them in the parking lot, Jenny.
[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)
I take it from your silence that you agree with McDonald's now, that
salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

Whew!

Jerry Sauk
2022-07-27 06:58:26 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
CORRECT!! Doesn't make a shit of differnece in this particular debate,
but YES The cheese and lettuce is used in other item's.
KlausSchadenfreude

KWills
2022-07-28 08:32:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
By that "logic," the patties don't make a shift of difference.
Way to PROVE, again, that you lack the most basic of intellect.

[Crickets]
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-19 22:20:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
He must think they are put on the burger RAW.
I never said that, or anything like that. Patty's that are ALREADY COOKED
using a differnent process, are used.
So now Jenny is BACK to saying the beef patties-- even though they are
"already cooked using a different process"-- are part of the Big Mac.

===================FACTS ===================
o We know that salt and pepper are added to the beef patties.
o When they were uncooked, their ingredients were only beef.
o After cooking, their ingredients were beef, salt, and pepper.
===================FACTS ===================

Somehow Jenny thinks the salt and pepper vanish, and are no longer
ingredients when they are grabbed from the bin and used on a Big Mac.

Imagine someone suffering from a severe allergy to pepper.

CUSTOMER: I have a severe allergy to pepper, and will go into
immediate anaphylactic shock if there is any pepper in my hamburger.

JENNY: OK

CUSTOMER: I would like a Big Mac, please. Is there any pepper on it?

JENNY [softly, to himself-- Two all beef patties, special sauce,
lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun"] Nope, no
pepper!

CUSTOMER: Well, you're not one of those teenagers, so I'll trust you
to know.

JENNY: [hands customer his Big Mac] Yes sir!

CUSTOMER: [Sits at table, takes one bite, goes into anaphylactic
shock, and dies while Jenny watches]

JENNY: [out loud]Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese,
pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun! Two all beef patties, special
sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun" THERE'S
NO PEPPER!!

POLICE: Did you serve this man a Big Mac after he told you he's
deathly allergic to pepper?

JENNY: [loudly]Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese,

POLICE: And grill seasoning. [tasers Jenny]
KWills
2022-05-20 08:48:01 UTC
On Thu, 19 May 2022 15:20:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Giggle.
Jenny KNOWS salt and pepper are ingredients. But, sadly, he has a
very real NEED to lie.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-20 10:33:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
It's comical now, watching him twist and squirm and try to conjure up
new reasons why the salt and pepper mysteriously vanish when the patty
is placed on a Big Mac. Can't wait to see what lie he comes up with
next.
KWills
2022-06-27 08:57:50 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:22:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
It's comical now, watching him twist and squirm and try to conjure up
new reasons why the salt and pepper mysteriously vanish when the patty
is placed on a Big Mac.
I never said the s&p vanish.
Not in those words, but the meaning was, and is, clear.
Stop making shit up.
In order to stop an action, Klaus would need to have committed
the action. Your extreme fear and hate of the truth, resulting in your
well proved and documented NEED to lie will never change this.
Put your time to more consturctive uses, for example, explaining WHY salt
and pepper AREN'T ingredient's in the youtube video I posted, and why the
employee's are NOT instructed to add Salt and pepper in the training
video's.
Why do you LIE and claim there is no salt and pepper on the
patties used in the Big Mac? What is at the root of your NEED to lie?
I really do want to know.

[Cue crickets]
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-27 11:48:05 UTC
Post by KWills
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:22:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
It's comical now, watching him twist and squirm and try to conjure up
new reasons why the salt and pepper mysteriously vanish when the patty
is placed on a Big Mac.
I never said the s&p vanish.
Not in those words, but the meaning was, and is, clear.
Stop making shit up.
In order to stop an action, Klaus would need to have committed
the action. Your extreme fear and hate of the truth, resulting in your
well proved and documented NEED to lie will never change this.
Jenny's arguments supporting his lies have become more weak and
delusional.
KWills
2022-06-28 08:53:07 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 04:48:05 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:22:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
It's comical now, watching him twist and squirm and try to conjure up
new reasons why the salt and pepper mysteriously vanish when the patty
is placed on a Big Mac.
I never said the s&p vanish.
Not in those words, but the meaning was, and is, clear.
Stop making shit up.
In order to stop an action, Klaus would need to have committed
the action. Your extreme fear and hate of the truth, resulting in your
well proved and documented NEED to lie will never change this.
Jenny's arguments supporting his lies have become more weak and
delusional.
It is getting more and more sad.
I do hope he takes my suggestion that he get professional mental
health care for his NEED to lie. But I know it will never happen.
Jenny would need to be honest and admit he needs the help.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-28 19:25:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up. AND NO, I never said
"they are no longer ingredient's." They have ALWAYS been ingredienetns,
and the STAY ingredient's, of the GRILL SEASONING. Nothing changes. They
never stop being ingredients of the grill seasoning,

However, since S&P, AS I HAVE PROVEN, is NOT added to teh big mac separaetly
of the grill seasoning, then S&P are NOT ingredients of the big mac. they
are only ingredient;s of the grills seasoning,
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-28 20:36:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
AND NO, I never said
"they are no longer ingredient's." They have ALWAYS been ingredienetns,
Thanks for FINALLY admitting they will ALWAYS be ingredients in the
Big Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
and the STAY ingredient's, of the GRILL SEASONING. Nothing changes. They
never stop being ingredients of the grill seasoning,
Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac, as you admit.
Post by Jerry Sauk
However, since S&P, AS I HAVE PROVEN, is NOT added to teh big mac separaetly
of the grill seasoning,
Salt and pepper *IS* the grill seasoning, you idiot.
Post by Jerry Sauk
then S&P are NOT ingredients of the big mac. they
are only ingredient;s of the grills seasoning,
They are ingredients of the Big Mac.

So tell us, Jenny.

Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?

[crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-02 10:03:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.

They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-02 11:55:58 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.
LIE #1: You've already admitted they use grill seasoning on the Big
Mac Patties, and that grill seasoning is salt and pepper.
Post by Jerry Sauk
They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
See LIE #1 above.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already
ADMIT that salt and pepper are on the patty, the ONLY way salt and
pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if there is no patty.

See what happens when you lie to me, Jenny?

Jerry Sauk
2022-09-28 18:15:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.
LIE #1: You've already admitted they use grill seasoning on the Big
Mac Patties, and that grill seasoning is salt and pepper.
True. I never said that grill seasoning wasn't added to the Patty's. But
that doesn't changed your flawed logic, becouse in your argument s&p is
added directly to the Big Mac, bypassing the patty and grill seasoning.
That is NOT TRUE.
Post by Jerry Sauk
They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
See LIE #1 above.
AGAIN, your logic is flawed. NO S&P I added directly to the big mac,
bypassing the grill seasning and patty.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already
ADMIT that salt and pepper are on the patty,
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
the ONLY way salt and
pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if there is no patty.
Foulty logic. Becouse the FACT that the big mac contains a ingredient, that
contains a ingredient, that contains S&p.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-28 19:27:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.
LIE #1: You've already admitted they use grill seasoning on the Big
Mac Patties, and that grill seasoning is salt and pepper.
True. I never said that grill seasoning wasn't added to the Patty's. But
that doesn't changed your flawed logic, becouse in your argument s&p is
added directly to the Big Mac, bypassing the patty and grill seasoning.
That is NOT TRUE.
No, idiot, my factual argument is that the grill seasoning-- which is
just salt and pepper-- is added to the patty which is part of the Big
Mac. Salt and Pepper are, therefore, ingredients of the Big Mac.

Even a moron can understand this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
See LIE #1 above.
AGAIN, your logic is flawed. NO S&P I added directly to the big mac,
bypassing the grill seasning and patty.
Nothing is "bypassed." S&P are added to the patty which is added to
the Big Mac, therefore, S&P are ingredients of the Big Mac.

Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already
ADMIT that salt and pepper are on the patty,
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
The grill seasoning *IS* Salt and Pepper-- therefore, you have
ADMITTED S&P are ingredients of the grill seasoning and therefore,

Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
the ONLY way salt and
pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if there is no patty.
Foulty logic. Becouse the FACT that the big mac contains a ingredient, that
contains a ingredient, that contains S&p.
Correct. S&P are ingredients of the grill seasoning and the Big Mac.

Even a moron can understand this.
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-22 18:23:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac.
What
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already
ADMIT that salt and pepper are on the patty,
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
The grill seasoning *IS* Salt and Pepper-- therefore, you have
ADMITTED S&P are ingredients of the grill seasoning and therefore,
ingredients of the Big Mac.
Even a moron can understand this.
Floulty logic. According to YOUR OWN PLAN, grill seasoning CLEARLY becomes
ingredient's of teh Patty.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-22 20:38:19 UTC
On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:23:28 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:27:21 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
The grill seasoning *IS* Salt and Pepper-- therefore, you have
ADMITTED S&P are ingredients of the grill seasoning and therefore,
ingredients of the Big Mac.
Even a moron can understand this.
Floulty logic. According to YOUR OWN PLAN, grill seasoning CLEARLY becomes
ingredient's of teh Patty.
The patties are ingredients of the Big Mac, therefore, the salt and
pepper are ingredients of the patty *AND* the Big Mac.

It took you a YEAR to respond to this?

I did make an error, though, when I said even a moron could understand
this. Clearly, you can't.
K Wills
2023-09-23 11:34:48 UTC
On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:23:28 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
The grill seasoning *IS* Salt and Pepper-- therefore, you have
ADMITTED S&P are ingredients of the grill seasoning and therefore,
ingredients of the Big Mac.
Even a moron can understand this.
Floulty logic. According to YOUR OWN PLAN, grill seasoning CLEARLY becomes
ingredient's of teh Patty.
So Klaus was wrong. A moron cannot understand this. As you have
PROVED beyond any possible doubt.
Burgermeister 🍔
2022-09-28 19:32:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac.
What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh
grill seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already ADMIT
that salt and pepper are on the patty,
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
the ONLY way salt and pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if
there is no patty.
Foulty logic. Becouse the FACT that the big mac contains a ingredient,
that contains a ingredient, that contains S&p.
I learned set theory in 3rd grade, I think it was...apparently, Jerry
slept through that semester or was otherwise inattentive.

I blame the school lunch program. You can see the damage he's sustained.

Also, somebody please tell Jerry to stop his crossposting, kthx.
-Burgermeister
KWills
2022-09-29 09:02:55 UTC
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:32:17 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<***@cultnix.org> wrote:

[...]
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
the ONLY way salt and pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if
there is no patty.
Foulty logic. Becouse the FACT that the big mac contains a ingredient,
that contains a ingredient, that contains S&p.
I learned set theory in 3rd grade, I think it was...apparently, Jerry
slept through that semester or was otherwise inattentive.
Jenny has a profound learning disability.
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
I blame the school lunch program. You can see the damage he's sustained.
Also, somebody please tell Jerry to stop his crossposting, kthx.
For some reason, he is DESPERATE to start a flame war between the
groups. Only he can KNOW why.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
KWills
2022-09-29 09:02:45 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.
LIE #1: You've already admitted they use grill seasoning on the Big
Mac Patties, and that grill seasoning is salt and pepper.
True. I never said that grill seasoning wasn't added to the Patty's.
Who is Patty, and what does she own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
But
that doesn't changed your flawed logic, becouse in your argument s&p is
added directly to the Big Mac, bypassing the patty and grill seasoning.
That is NOT TRUE.
At no time has anyone made such a claim.
But you'll post the MID and/or archive link for your claim. If
you're lying, and you are, you will run away from the request.

[Cue Jenny proving he lied]
Post by Jerry Sauk
They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
See LIE #1 above.
AGAIN, your logic is flawed. NO S&P I added directly to the big mac,
bypassing the grill seasning and patty.
AGAIN, no such claim has ever been made.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
LIE #2 Which is an ingredient of the Big Mac.So since you already
ADMIT that salt and pepper are on the patty,
NO I NEVER SAID THAT SALT AND PEPPER ARE ON THE PATTY.
*****GRILL SEASONING***** IS ON THE PATTY.
I understand you have a profound learning disability, but salt
and pepper are grill seasoning.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
the ONLY way salt and
pepper can't be ingredients of the Big Mac is if there is no patty.
Foulty logic. Becouse the FACT that the big mac contains a ingredient, that
contains a ingredient, that contains S&p.
Again you admit salt and pepper ARE included. Your attempt to
argue semantics PROVES you KNOW you lied. And are lying.
QED.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KWills
2022-08-02 13:30:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
No. I never said the S&P Vanish. You made that up.
That's the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for your illogic, Jenny.
As usual, your logic is flawed. they don't vanish from the big mac,
BECOUSE THEY ARE NEVER ADDED TO THE BIG MAC.
They are ONLY added to the grill seasoning. Any retarded teenager that has
ever worked at mcdonald's in the entire HISTORY of mcdonald's can tell you
that.
Point out the EXACT point at which the grill seasoning (salt and
pepper) is removed from the patties.

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Since you ADMIT grill seasoning is an ingredient of the Big Mac, why
isn't it part of the jingle that you claim lists all the ingredients?
[crickets]
I never said that grill seasoning was an ingredient of the big mac. What I
have said, from the very beginning, and never changed, was that teh grill
seasoning is an ingredient of the ALL-BEEF PATTY.
So your claim now is that McDonald's uses something other than
all-beef patties to make the Big Mac?
When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop
digging.

[Crickets]
KWills
2022-05-20 08:46:25 UTC
On Thu, 19 May 2022 14:35:04 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
But the patties are used, stupid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
He must think they are put on the burger RAW.
I never said that, or anything like that. Patty's that are ALREADY COOKED
using a differnent process, are used.
But, according to your twisted logic, they are NOT a part of the
Big Mac. They can't.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste.
This text PROVES that salt and Pepper anre not ingredient's of the big mac
but rather ingredient's of the Patty's.
Mcdonald's SPECIFICALLY STATES that s&P are added AT THE GRILL.
And the patties are used in the Big Mac, meaning salt and pepper
are as well.
You keep posting the same LIE as if it will suddenly become the
truth. It won't.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-20 11:11:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
But the patties are used, stupid.
I love when his lie becomes so out of control that he can't make sense
any more. Now he's just flopping around on the dock like a landed
fish.
KWills
2022-05-21 09:12:22 UTC
On Fri, 20 May 2022 04:11:17 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
ROFLMAO
Jenny now claims cooking the burger patties is not part of making a
Big Mac.
I never said it WAS part of the process of making a big mac. It is part of
the process of COOKING THE DAMN BURGER PATTY. A completly separte, process.
But the patties are used, stupid.
I love when his lie becomes so out of control that he can't make sense
any more. Now he's just flopping around on the dock like a landed
fish.
I'm waiting for Jenny to insist the S&P are scrapped off the
patties.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KWills
2022-04-21 08:48:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
For example I just posted that the big Mac has 7 ingredeient's, and
I just backed that up with a movie on Youtube that PROVES it.
Um, no, and if you actually WATCHED the video, you would know this.
I DID WATCH THE VIDEO. S&P was NOT added to teh big mac. The employee's
NEVER TOUCH A SALT SHAKER.
You didn't see the meat cooked either.
I know I didn't. that's not part of the process of making a big mac.
So the patties are raw?
Post by Jerry Sauk
the
recipe call's for two all-beef patty's. BY DEFINATION, the beef patty's are
COOKED before they are used AS AN INGREDIENT in multiple Mcdonald's item's.
So now they're back to being cooked?
Pick a lane, dullard.
Post by Jerry Sauk
IOW, The patty's are not cooked when a Big mac is Made. the Big Mac uses
pre-cooked, pre-seasoned patty's.
So you acknowledge that the patties are seasoned. Why, exactly,
did you devote months upon months denying the seasoning?

[Crickets]
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-04-21 11:41:47 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
the
recipe call's for two all-beef patty's. BY DEFINATION, the beef patty's are
COOKED before they are used AS AN INGREDIENT in multiple Mcdonald's item's.
So now they're back to being cooked?
Pick a lane, dullard.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
-Sir Walter Scott, 1808

This is funny. Poor Jenny has lied himself into a corner now. He has
to admit the patties are an ingredient, and he has to admit he does
not see them cooked in the video, therefore by extension, admitting
that the video does not show the entire process of making a Big Mac.
Yet he MUST ignore McDonald's statement that it uses salt and pepper
on the patties.

He'll continue lying about this for YEARS.
KWills
2022-04-22 09:04:59 UTC
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 04:41:47 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
the
recipe call's for two all-beef patty's. BY DEFINATION, the beef patty's are
COOKED before they are used AS AN INGREDIENT in multiple Mcdonald's item's.
So now they're back to being cooked?
Pick a lane, dullard.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
-Sir Walter Scott, 1808
This is funny. Poor Jenny has lied himself into a corner now. He has
to admit the patties are an ingredient, and he has to admit he does
not see them cooked in the video, therefore by extension, admitting
that the video does not show the entire process of making a Big Mac.
No one, but Jenny, has even suggested the video shows the entire
process.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Yet he MUST ignore McDonald's statement that it uses salt and pepper
on the patties.
He'll continue lying about this for YEARS.
Of course he will. Honesty scares Jenny to such a degree, he
really must lie.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
vallor 🕴
2022-01-03 12:56:55 UTC
[...]
That'll show 'er!
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
NEXT!
This device has jumped the shark many, many times by now.
--
-v