Wendy's official Burger King hack.
Add Reply
KWills
2022-09-18 16:18:46 UTC
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official

While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.

"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-18 17:22:51 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
KWills
2022-09-19 08:34:40 UTC
On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 10:22:51 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Yep. Not that it was in question. How stump STUPID would someone
need to be to think the Whopper doesn't get changed from time to time?
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-14 19:21:52 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Yep. Not that it was in question. How stump STUPID would someone
need to be to think the Whopper doesn't get changed from time to time?
The original whopper has changed since what, the fifties? VARIATIONS of it
are obviously available, but the origanal, signature sandwich remains
unchanged on the menu/.
KlausSchadenfreude
Prove it is unchanged.
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:48:12 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Yep. Not that it was in question. How stump STUPID would someone
need to be to think the Whopper doesn't get changed from time to time?
The original whopper has changed since what, the fifties? VARIATIONS of it
are obviously available, but the origanal, signature sandwich remains
unchanged on the menu/.
According to Burger King, it gets changed constantly. I don't
know what time frame is meant by "constantly," but far more frequent
than your NEED to lie makes you claim.
Did you really think waiting almost a year to offer your LIE
would somehow make it seem like it isn't a lie? This is a serious
question you will not answer. If you even acknowledge that I asked, it
will be to try and add more lies.
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-05 05:30:43 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Yep. Not that it was in question. How stump STUPID would someone
need to be to think the Whopper doesn't get changed from time to time?
The original whopper has changed since what, the fifties? VARIATIONS of it
are obviously available, but the origanal, signature sandwich remains
unchanged on the menu/.
According to Burger King, it gets changed constantly.
Personal customization's are NOT permanent change's. But irregardless of
that fact, go right ahead with your cite, kwills.
K Wills
2024-02-05 09:35:24 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:30:43 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:48:12 -0700
Why wait over four months to LIE, Jenny? I want to know your
motivation. But I know you will either refuse to answer, or lie about
it.
Post by KWills
[...]

What will you do now that your LIE has been exposed? Probably
feel real happy since you not only NEED to lie, you really do NEED to
have your lying exposed.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-13 08:10:32 UTC
Then how do you explain the whopper basically the same as it always was?
K Wills
2024-02-13 10:12:25 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:10:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits and context restored.
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:48:12 -0700
Why wait over four months to LIE, Jenny? I want to know your
motivation. But I know you will either refuse to answer, or lie about
it.
And I'm not even psychic.
Post by KWills
[...]
Basically the same and the same are not the same. Not to those
who can be honest. YMMV, of course, since you NEED to lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
What will you do now that your LIE has been exposed? Probably
feel real happy since you not only NEED to lie, you really do NEED to
have your lying exposed.
Jenny? You seemed to have ignored this part of my post.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-23 18:11:32 UTC
Post by K Wills
Post by K Wills
What will you do now that your LIE has been exposed? Probably
feel real happy since you not only NEED to lie, you really do NEED to
have your lying exposed.
Jenny? You seemed to have ignored this part of my post.
Oh, sorry Kwills,

Yawn.

There ya go.
KWills
2024-04-24 08:16:49 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:12:25 -0800
Again you wait MONTHS to come up with a reply.
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:48:12 -0700
Why wait over four months to LIE, Jenny? I want to know your
motivation. But I know you will either refuse to answer, or lie about
it.
And I'm not even psychic.
Note Jenny continues to run away from the truth he HATES so much.
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
[...]
Jenny?
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
What will you do now that your LIE has been exposed? Probably
feel real happy since you not only NEED to lie, you really do NEED to
have your lying exposed.
Jenny? You seemed to have ignored this part of my post.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
And I'm not even psychic.
Oh, sorry Kwills,
Yawn.
There ya go.
Your expressing how I expose your lying so often, it makes you
sleepy fails to answer the question I asked of you. Will you answer
now, or continue to PROVE you are so messed up, you NEED to lie?
Time will tell.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-05 11:02:09 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Personal customization's are NOT permanent change's. But irregardless of
that fact, go right ahead with your cite, kwills.
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[x] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-14 19:20:50 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.

Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
original, signature sandwich.

Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-14 19:33:09 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.

The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable. If you just order a Whopper,
you will get the changed default Whopper.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
original, signature sandwich.
Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.
Looks like Klaus stomped all over Jenny's lack of facts AGAIN, and
humiliated him in front of all Usenet.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-05 05:28:04 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't. You obviously aren't following along the topic of
discussion, which is NOT that the customer can change the whopper, but
BURGER KING changed the whopper, and sold it as a alternate to the ORIGINAL
whopper, which was always available.

Just admit you lost the argument for fuck's sake.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
If you just order a Whopper,
you will get the changed default Whopper.
No, you get the DEFOULT whopper, which has never changed. What you are
reffering to, as referenced above, IS A MENU HACK. Which you specifically
have to order to get it.

Just admit you lost track of what your talkin about.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-05 11:00:59 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.

Jerry Sauk
2024-02-05 19:11:58 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago, when
you FIRST realized that you were wrong, instead of inconveniencing everyone
by dragging this on and on.

For those of you keeping score at home, I currnetly am about 1,200 messages
behind, going back to 9/15/23. Most of the off-topic xposting has already
been removed from that number but of the remaining 1,200 I estimate about
half of those messages is Kwills replying "Jenny is a liar", which i will
deal with separately. Meaning there are about 300 more junk posts to delete
and about 300 actual, real message's that require my responce.

I will get cought up as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. With
klous now vowing to be silent, the process will go much faster.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-05 20:13:15 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
Post by Jerry Sauk
For those of you keeping score at home
Presently 217
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-06 18:59:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-06 19:50:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
[crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
[sigh] Another Jenny lie.

Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-13 08:12:30 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
[sigh] Another Jenny lie.
Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.
K Wills
2024-02-13 10:13:02 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
[sigh] Another Jenny lie.
Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.
You just cannot be honest. And you're so STUPID you include the
PROOF of your lying when you lie.

"I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old

Not paying much is not the same as not paying any. But you know
this. You simply NEED to lie, so you did. And you left the PROOF of
your NEED to lie in your post. That's just dumb.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-13 11:40:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
[sigh] Another Jenny lie.
Go ahead and quote the message where I said I "would not talk."
If I could direct you eyes to 18 Line's above where they are right now, you
said QOUTE that you weren't paying attention to old post's, meaning you
ca'nt repond to them if your not paying attention, until I get cought up.
Thanks for admitting you lied when you claimed I said I wasn't going
to talk until you got caught up.
K Wills
2024-02-07 08:33:16 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Wrong, liar.
The Whopper has ALWAYS been customizable.
I never said it wasn't.
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses
Well it's about damn time. I just wish you'd done that year's ago
Well of COURSE you do, Jenny. You hate it when I point out your
constant lies and disinformation, revealing your fast-food ignorance.
Shhhhhhh...... klous, quiet, remember? You said you weren't going to
talk until I got cought up.
MID and/or archive link for this phantom post from Klous (whoever
that is) unless you're lying.
If you mean Klaus, he never presented a claim that he wouldn't
post until you get caught up. But you NEED to lie. As you will PROVE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-02-06 08:32:29 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Your constant lying doesn't make anyone else wrong.
Post by Jerry Sauk
For those of you keeping score at home, I currnetly am about 1,200 messages
behind, going back to 9/15/23. Most of the off-topic xposting has already
been removed from that number but of the remaining 1,200 I estimate about
half of those messages is Kwills replying "Jenny is a liar", which i will
deal with separately.
Are you going to cease lying? That would be the best way to deal
with the exposing of your constant lying. But you NEED to lie. And you
NEED to have your lying exposed. Two TRUTHS you consistently prove.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Meaning there are about 300 more junk posts to delete
and about 300 actual, real message's that require my responce.
None of them require your response. And 300 posts should take
less than an afternoon to read.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I will get cought up as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. With
klous now vowing to be silent, the process will go much faster.
Your NEED to lie is getting more and more sad.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2023-09-15 07:47:30 UTC
Post by KWills
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/wendys-menu-makes-a-burger-king-menu-hack-official
While not the point of the article, I do like the following
quote.
"At the corporate level Restaurant Brands International's (QSR)
Burger King has been an innovation leader, constantly reinventing its
signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Gee, it sounds like Burger King DOES like to make changes to the
Whopper, doesn't it?
Wrong klous, the original whopper is and was ALWAYS available. This posting
was about a hack that was made available to CUSTOM MAKE a whopper.
Much like adding cheese and bacon to to the whopper doesn't change the
original, signature sandwich.
Sorry, but you've lost yet another argument.
Please find a seven year old to read what was posted to you. Pay
attention to the part where it states, "...reinventing its signature
Whopper in interesting ways."
Of course you did read it. But you cannot be honest.
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-05 05:28:45 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
THEY ARE REFFERING TO A MENU HACK WHICH IS A CUSTOMIZATION, NOT A
PERMANENT CHANGE TO THE WHOPPER.
K Wills
2024-02-05 09:33:44 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:28:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:47:30 -0700
Does waiting so many months to PROVE you really do NEED to lie
actually gain you something? I'm trying to find your motivation for
waiting so long.
Post by KWills
[...]
Do cease the lying.
"...reinventing its signature Whopper in interesting ways."
Your NEED to lie will never change what the article states.