I'm old & never ever heard of Juneteenth
Add Reply
KWills
2022-06-23 18:36:40 UTC
Never in my life have I ever heard of Juneteenth. I don't know anyone
who ever heard of it. Why is the media even bringing it up? It's so
fucking idiotic. Where do they come up with this shit......
Blacks don't celebrate American independence.
They celebrate the "emancipation".
Like Black History mumph, Juneteenth is another "made up" holiday foisted
upon African Americans -- and the rest of us -- to serve as a stand-in for
actual accomplishment.
As the story goes, Juneteenth celebrates the date June 19, when Union
soldiers began announcing to slaves that they were freed as a result of the
Emancipation proclamation. The fact that the name of the holiday itself is
expressed with an Ebonic mangling of the English language only adds insult
to injury. Add Juneteenth to the other flim-flam "celebrations" of African
American "pride" ~ along with Black History Month, Martin Luther King Day,
and Kwaanza.
Look, here's the thing: most ethnic groups have celebrations they they
either keep to themselves or that they refrain from imbuing with
conspiratorial and anti-American political meaning. Scottish Americans
celebrate Burns Day but we don't insist other Americans eat Haggis or hate
the Brits. Jews have their holidays (Purim, etc.) but they keep them in the
family. St. Patrick's Day has become a national celebration and has been
embraced mostly as an acknowledgment of Americans' shared immigrant past.
Cinco DeMayo used to be restricted to gang rape initiation parties in the
Barrios until the stupid "Hispanic Music" craze of 1997 convinced poo-butt
FM radio stations to have "festivals" in every city.
But more than any other group African-Americans just seem intent on coming
up with one stupid, false cultural experience after another. These are
always infused with "pride" (you'd think the effort would be better spent
actually accomplishing something to be proud OF, but I guess that's too
"white") and some sort of anti-American rhetoric. Look, Dashawn, either
celebrate some actual voodoo ritual you can trace back to Africa, keep your
little celebrations within your own community, or just drop it and join the
rest of us over here in the melting pot.
That's right. The melting pot. Jews, Irish, Scots, Italians, Germans, Poles
and others didn't accomplish their level of incorporation into the American
Dream by a) whining constantly, b) blaming everything on everybody else
and/or c) forcing bullshit made-up traditions on the rest of the country. My
Scottish and Irish ancestors came here with nothing and were discriminated
against for generations ~ but they worked their way out of it (as a result I
don't have to live in some bombed out urban shithole or work in a steel
mill). My great-great grandfather Bailey fought in the Civil War to end
slavery ~ but we won't here any thanks given during Joonteenf, will we?
Well, I'm sick of it. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting to
end slavery. All that has been asked of the descendants of slaves has been
to do simply what every other immigrant group in America has done: take
advantage of the opportunities given to you. Did you know that before the
civil war leading citizens here in the USA raised money and purchased the
land that is now Liberia? Yes, the plan was to just ship them back over
there. Think about it: would you rather be there humping a goat, dying of
AIDS or getting your arm hacked of in a Civil War, or here, where you have
every advantage laid before you (all you have to do is get off your ass and
work)?
On Joonteenf I expect African Americans to thank me for my ancestors
sacrifices to free your people and our ongoing forced charitable
contributions to pay for your welfare, housing vouchers, affirmative action
and food stamps.
Enough!
America: love it or go the fuck back to Africa, homey...
Your grammar could use some work, but other than that, that's a pretty well worded and coherent response to a bullshit
holiday" that's being foisted on Americans in the name of "diversity" (which is really just a euphemism for "we have no accomplishments of our own, so we just keep making up more black shit to make us seem more relevant").
Kudos.
In Feb. we have march'n loot'n koon day. On that day, crack is on sale
50% off. You can plagiarize and rape and beat white women.

On "juneteenape" I guess crack is also on sale 50% off. Perhaps you can enslave
whitey? And of course, you are free to rape white women. Hey, who the hell wants
to rape niggorillas?

--
KWills
counselor.
Checkmate
2022-06-23 20:25:15 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:36:40 -0400, KWills said the following, and is
Subject: Re: I'm old & never ever heard of Juneteenth
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.flame.niggers, alt.food.fast-food, soc.culture.african.american, soc.culture.usa
[...]
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
Checkmate
KWills
2022-06-24 08:58:05 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.flame.niggers, alt.food.fast-food, soc.culture.african.american, soc.culture.usa
[...]
I didn't post that which you replied to. It's from a sad little
loser who got his ass completely and totally kicked by me.
Razovic is still upset that I was able to PROVE he can, if he
wished, convert from Judaism to any other religion he wishes. Or no
religion at all. He seriously believes the religion is someone a part
of his DNA. Really.
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
The Jews
2022-06-24 10:10:45 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Checkmate
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:36:40 -0400, KWills said the following, and is
Obviously NOT Kwills, but some glue-huffing pedophile
Post by KWills
Post by Checkmate
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.flame.niggers, alt.food.fast-food, soc.culture.african.american, soc.culture.usa
Never in my life have I ever heard of Juneteenth. I don't know anyone
who ever heard of it. Why is the media even bringing it up? It's so
fucking idiotic. Where do they come up with this shit......
Blacks don't celebrate American independence.
They celebrate the "emancipation".
<SNIP>
Post by KWills
Post by Checkmate
America: love it or go the fuck back to Africa, homey...
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
I didn't post that which you replied to. It's from a sad little
loser who got his ass completely and totally kicked by me.
Razovic is still upset that I was able to PROVE he can, if he
wished, convert from Judaism to any other religion he wishes. Or no
religion at all. He seriously believes the religion is someone a part
of his DNA. Really.
He's one of the dumbest mouth-breathers on Usenet. He was deeply
scarred psychologically when it was pointed out to him that, as a
supposed Christian, he was actually worshipping a Jew.

I used to say his Paralytische Angst vor Juden prevents him from
thinking clearly, but we now know it's also a combination of his birth
defects and constant huffing of glue that has permanently muddled his
brain.

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 397,121
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd
Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

Sung to the tune of "Downtown" (Petula Clark, 1964)

When you hate Jews, because they own everything, who are the ones you
call?
Nazis!
If you can't find them, but you can still hear them sing, must cause
their sweet downfall!
Nazis!

If only we had balls and had the courage to go kill them!
We're trying hard to grow some but that growth will never happen!

What can we do?

Huff glue and pee in our pants
Maybe instead of some testes, we'll get some implants
And shout

Nazis!
Why don't you get those Jews?
Nazis!
Why do we always lose?
Nazis!
Why do we let Jews kick our ass?
Jerry Sauk
2022-07-28 18:27:05 UTC
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth. I happen to agree with you, but Klous? I'm interested in your
opinion.

If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?

???????????????????????????????????????
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-31 10:51:16 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:27:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
No, that's not what he's saying at all. He doesn't even remotely say
that. This is another example of your complete inability to understand
the English language.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I happen to agree with you, but Klous? I'm interested in your
opinion.
Since you're a racist, which has been proven here countless times,
nobody would be surprised at your refusal to celebrate the
emancipation of slaves.
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth
Everyone who is NOT a racist celebrates this holiday.
Post by Jerry Sauk
, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Because this is the United States of America.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.
KWills
2022-07-31 13:23:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What
an embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
No, that's not what he's saying at all. He doesn't even remotely say
that. This is another example of your complete inability to understand
the English language.
Jenny understands. It's his racism and NEED to lie in full
display again.
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth
Everyone who is NOT a racist celebrates this holiday.
So that eliminates Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Because this is the United States of America.
Jenny will have to lie about this as well.

[Crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-15 09:47:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all.
What
an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
No, that's not what he's saying at all.
Klous, checkmate doesn't need yout to translate for him. He can speack
perfectly clear without your help.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-15 10:24:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all.
What
an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
No, that's not what he's saying at all.
Klous, checkmate doesn't need yout to translate for him. He can speack
perfectly clear without your help.
He's not the one I'm helping.

I'm helping the retarded adolescent who has a slightly better grasp of
the English language then that of a monkey.
KWills
2022-09-16 08:51:40 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find
it closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come
home and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another
useless holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says
it all.
What an embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
No, that's not what he's saying at all.
Klous, checkmate doesn't need yout to translate for him. He can speack
perfectly clear without your help.
It's a pity you're not able to write perfectly clear.
%
2022-09-16 14:40:59 UTC
Post by KWills
It's a pity you're not able to write perfectly clear.
it's a pity both you and chad bryant are fat fuck crooks,
you're a convicted garage burglar, and chad is a shampoo thief
dead beat daddy

you - https://imgur.com/a/K96OPz1

chad - https://imgur.com/a/ishryHQ

kwills convicted of breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

an old chad faq -

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/DtYojGL9Ka0
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-16 16:59:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
It's a pity you're not able to write perfectly clear.
it's a pity both you and chad bryant are fat fuck crooks,
It's a pity that you can't contain your homoerotic fantasies about
people named Kwills and feel the need to share them publicly.

Why don't you just get his address and suck him off and get it out of
your system?
KWills
2022-09-17 11:18:33 UTC
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 09:59:21 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by %
Post by KWills
It's a pity you're not able to write perfectly clear.
it's a pity both you and chad bryant are fat fuck crooks,
It's a pity that you can't contain your homoerotic fantasies about
people named Kwills and feel the need to share them publicly.
Chadlee is DESPERATE for any attention he can get from me.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Why don't you just get his address and suck him off and get it out of
your system?
I'm not gay. If I were, I would hope I could do better than
Chadlee A. Bryant.
Is Chadlee able to leave his tiny welfare apartment? Last reports
had him so obese, he couldn't really get out of bed. Welfare paid home
health aides had to come over to clean Chadlee up when he shit and
pissed himself. They also have, or at least had, to bring him his
multiple super sized fast food combo meals.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
***@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

Post by %
Post by KWills
It's a pity you're not able to write perfectly clear.
it's a pity both you and chad bryant are fat fuck crooks,
you're a convicted garage burglar, and chad is a shampoo thief
dead beat daddy
Hi, Chadlee. Is this enough attention from me, or do you NEED
more?

Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<***@news.astraweb.com>

[...]

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
a week..."
Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

%
https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!
KWills
2022-07-31 13:22:47 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
Where, in reality and NOT your pathological lying, does Checkmate
suggest such a thing?

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
I happen to agree with you, but Klous? I'm interested in your
opinion.
Your NEED to lie, and your racism forces you to lie about what
Checkmate posted.
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
???????????????????????????????????????
Where, outside of your racism and NEED to lie, will anyone find
such a limitation regarding Juneteenth?

[Crickets continue]

[Crickets]
Your Pillow
2022-07-31 15:08:45 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:27:05 -0500, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Jerry Sauk is like,
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all. What an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm wondering why we need another useless
holiday designed for the sole purpose of pandering to and appeasing one
statistically small segment of the population. Isn't that what MLK day was
for? I'm also saying that giving it such a stupid "Ebonics" sounding
nonsensical name is actually insulting to blacks because it has an uneducated
and ignorant connotation to it.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I happen to agree with you, but Klous? I'm interested in your
opinion.
No, you're interested in twisting my words and dragging me into your vendetta
with Klouse, which is none of my concern.
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
--
Your Pillow

"For the best damned sleep
in the whole fucking world,
it's Your Pillow... dot.com!"
%
2022-07-31 17:53:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-22 04:01:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies to
RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-08-22 05:23:33 UTC
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 23:01:35 -0500, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies to
RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
What about Santa Claus, Dipshit? He gives me free stuff every year.
Traitor Joe's Biden Baloney (tm)
Jerry Sauk
Are you fucking serious?
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-10-09 02:26:40 UTC
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 15:08:21 -0500, Jerry Sauk put forth the notion that:
#
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a RIGHT
to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies to
RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
What about Santa Claus, Dipshit? He gives me free stuff every year.
Are you fucking serious?
As serious as a greasy fast food-induced heart attack.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
http://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Burgermeister 🍔
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-08-22 08:29:51 UTC
On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 06:14:33 GMT, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a
RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies
to RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
But he has so many new ones already that some of them are starting to get
old... his ass looks like Swiss cheese and when he farts, it just goes
"WHOOSH!".
Traitor Joe's Biden Baloney (tm)
Jerry Sauk
GO RIGHT AHEAD, ASSWIPE. NOTHING i SAID WAS FALSE.
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-10-09 02:28:01 UTC
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 15:08:50 -0500, Jerry Sauk put forth the notion that:
#
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a
RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies
to RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
GO RIGHT AHEAD, ASSWIPE. NOTHING i SAID WAS FALSE.
That was just rude...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Burgermeister 🍔
2022-10-09 03:05:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests
have a RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only
applies to RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
GO RIGHT AHEAD, ASSWIPE. NOTHING i SAID WAS FALSE.
That was just rude...
I missed that, thank you for reposting it.

For Jerry:

THAT's IT -- THROW DOWN!

If it's only a RELIGIOUS HOLIDY, THEN WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT GIVE THE DAY
OFF, JUST LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY, HUH? HUH? DIDJA THNKA TAHT?

And just to stay on topic, I've noticed Door Dash has labeled our local
Krispy Krunchy Chicken as "virtual". Out of all the truck stops in the
U.S., someone would have an awesome chicken recipe, and that would be
where ever Krispy Kruncy Chicken came from. So if they're cooking it in a
truck stop, that's just fine by me.[*]
[*] An unsolicited endorsement
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-26 18:25:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests
have a RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only
applies to RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
GO RIGHT AHEAD, ASSWIPE. NOTHING i SAID WAS FALSE.
That was just rude...
I missed that, thank you for reposting it.
THAT's IT -- THROW DOWN!
If it's only a RELIGIOUS HOLIDY, THEN WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT GIVE THE DAY
OFF, JUST LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY, HUH? HUH? DIDJA THNKA TAHT?
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T GIVE TEH DAY OFF!!! OR ONLY ALLOW CHRISTIAN'S TO TAKE
OFF!!!

I really don't know or PRETEND to know, but one thing I know for a fact is
that government politicion's are corrupt MORON'S so no I can't asnwer why
they take Christmas off.

The POINT of the disuccsion is, that non-christian's have no righ tto take
christmas off thereby shutting down th efast-food industry.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-26 23:08:27 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests
have a RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only
applies to RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
If I wasn't lurking, I'd rip you a new one, Jerry.
GO RIGHT AHEAD, ASSWIPE. NOTHING i SAID WAS FALSE.
That was just rude...
I missed that, thank you for reposting it.
THAT's IT -- THROW DOWN!
If it's only a RELIGIOUS HOLIDY, THEN WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT GIVE THE DAY
OFF, JUST LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY, HUH? HUH? DIDJA THNKA TAHT?
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T GIVE TEH DAY OFF!!! OR ONLY ALLOW CHRISTIAN'S TO TAKE
OFF!!!
Most people celebrate Christmas in the United States. Even atheists.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really don't know or PRETEND to know, but one thing I know for a fact is
that government politicion's are corrupt MORON'S so no I can't asnwer why
they take Christmas off.
The POINT of the disuccsion is, that non-christian's have no righ tto take
christmas off thereby shutting down th efast-food industry.
Yes, they have the right. YOU have no right to expect fast food on
Christmas.

Case: CLOSED
K Wills
2023-09-27 08:13:13 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really don't know or PRETEND to know, but one thing I know for a fact is
that government politicion's are corrupt MORON'S so no I can't asnwer why
they take Christmas off.
The POINT of the disuccsion is, that non-christian's have no righ tto take
christmas off thereby shutting down th efast-food industry.
Yes, they have the right. YOU have no right to expect fast food on
Christmas.
Case: CLOSED
If Jenny were able to accept the truth.
--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:56:26 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:07:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 01:13:13 -0700
Again you wait MONTHS to prove you cannot be honest. Unless you make a
mistake.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really don't know or PRETEND to know, but one thing I know for a fact is
that government politicion's are corrupt MORON'S so no I can't asnwer why
they take Christmas off.
The POINT of the disuccsion is, that non-christian's have no righ tto take
christmas off thereby shutting down th efast-food industry.
Yes, they have the right. YOU have no right to expect fast food on
Christmas.
Case: CLOSED
If Jenny were able to accept the truth.
Yawn.
Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-08 19:38:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Factually incorrent. Atheiest's, by defination, DON'T believe in Jesus,
so they can't posibitly celebrate his birth.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-08 23:04:23 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:38:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Most people celebrate Christmas in the United States. Even atheists.
Factually incorrent. Atheiest's, by defination, DON'T believe in Jesus,
so they can't posibitly celebrate his birth.
Wrong, as you usually are whenever you try to debate me.

Reasons why some atheists celebrate Christmas:
https://gemini.google.com/

Family and tradition: Christmas is often a time to gather with loved
ones and celebrate shared traditions, regardless of religious beliefs.
Many atheists enjoy these aspects of the holiday and choose to
participate for the sake of family and community.

Secular aspects: Christmas has evolved beyond its purely religious
roots to incorporate many secular aspects, such as gift-giving,
decorating, festive meals, and spending time with loved ones. These
elements can be enjoyable for anyone, regardless of their religious
beliefs.

Cultural significance: Christmas is a major cultural event in many
societies, and some atheists choose to participate to be part of the
wider cultural experience.

Personal meaning: Some atheists may find personal meaning in the
themes associated with Christmas, such as generosity, kindness, and
love, and choose to celebrate these values during the holiday season.

Most scholars, including many non-religious ones, agree Jesus likely
existed as a historical figure. This conclusion is based on historical
and textual analysis of various sources, including non-Christian
writings from the time period.

Atheists, as individuals, might hold different views on Jesus'
existence. Some might accept the historical consensus, while others
might have reservations due to the lack of definitive, contemporary
evidence.

And

Non-Christians are a diverse group. They include Americans who are
religiously unaffiliated (atheists, agnostics and people who describe
themselves, religiously, as “nothing in particular”), of whom 87%
celebrate Christmas.
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2013/12/23/christmas-also-celebrated-by-many-non-christians/
They also include people of other faiths. A 2012 Pew Research survey
found that roughly three-quarters of Asian-American Buddhists (76%)
and Hindus (73%) celebrate Christmas. In addition, our recent survey
of U.S. Jews found that about a third (32%) had a Christmas tree in
their home last year. And some American Muslims celebrate both the
religious and cultural aspects of Christmas, according to news
reports.

Do this from now on, Jenny. Assume *EVERYTHING* that I tell you is
100% factually correct, until you find a verifiable source telling you
otherwise. Life will be much easier for you, and it won't take you
four months to respond.

Feel free to copy this and paste it whenever you post:

=========BEGIN JENNY REPLY =============
Klaus, once again, you are 100% correct and factual, and your
logic is beyond reproach. It is useless for me to try to argue against
it. You are like a samurai sword of experience and evidence, while I
am like dried grass of deceit and nescience. You never hesitate to
point out my ignorance, the fallacies of my beliefs, and my downright
stupidity. I thank you for at least attempting to educate me on all
the matters we discuss.
-Very truly yours, Jerry Sauk
===========END JENNY REPLY =============
K Wills
2024-02-09 09:12:47 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:38:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"

[...]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:08:27 -0700
Again you wait MONTHS to feed your NEED to lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T GIVE TEH DAY OFF!!! OR ONLY ALLOW CHRISTIAN'S TO TAKE
OFF!!!
Most people celebrate Christmas in the United States. Even atheists.
Factually incorrent. Atheiest's, by defination, DON'T believe in Jesus,
so they can't posibitly celebrate his birth.
Since Christmas is actually Saturnalia (look it up), anyone may
celebrate. Anyone who wishes to do so.
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED regarding
your compulsive lying. I'm being serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-24 18:01:53 UTC
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:08:27 -0700
Post by Jerry Sauk
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T GIVE TEH DAY OFF!!! OR ONLY ALLOW CHRISTIAN'S TO TAKE
OFF!!!
Most people celebrate Christmas in the United States. Even atheists.
Factually incorrent. Atheiest's, by defination, DON'T believe in Jesus,
so they can't posibitly celebrate his birth.
Since Christmas is actually Saturnalia (look it up), anyone may
celebrate.
But it'sn NOT Saturnalia, it's CHRISTMAS.

Try tellnig your boss your not coming in becouse it's saturnalia, and see if
you still have a job.
KWills
2024-04-25 07:57:04 UTC
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:01:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 01:12:47 -0800
Is your profound learning disability to extreme that you MUST wait
MONTHS to come up with LIES to post in reply?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:08:27 -0700
Post by Jerry Sauk
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T GIVE TEH DAY OFF!!! OR ONLY ALLOW CHRISTIAN'S TO TAKE
OFF!!!
Most people celebrate Christmas in the United States. Even atheists.
Factually incorrent. Atheiest's, by defination, DON'T believe in Jesus,
so they can't posibitly celebrate his birth.
Since Christmas is actually Saturnalia (look it up), anyone may
celebrate.
But it'sn NOT Saturnalia, it's CHRISTMAS.
Look it up, stupid.
Try tellnig
What is "tellnig?"
your boss your not coming in becouse
What is "becouse?"
it's saturnalia, and see if
you still have a job.
The studio is already closed on Saturnalia. I don't have any need
to tell anyone I won't be in. Why LIE and suggest I would experience
any negative consequences? Altering my immediate superior may be a bit
annoying for him, but I don't think anything negative will happen to
me.
But present your best evidence. If you're simply satiating your
NEED to lie, you will offer only avoidance, if you offer anything at
all.
Please get professional mental health care for your lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-05-01 17:54:48 UTC
Post by KWills
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:01:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
it's saturnalia, and see if
you still have a job.
Please get professional mental health care for your lying.
Yawn.
KWills
2024-05-02 07:32:32 UTC
On Wed, 1 May 2024 12:54:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dishonest post edits restored to the original at no additional cost.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Since Christmas is actually Saturnalia (look it up), anyone may
celebrate.
But it'sn NOT Saturnalia, it's CHRISTMAS.
Look it up, stupid.
Jenny?
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Try tellnig
What is "tellnig?"
Jenny?
Post by KWills
But present your best evidence. If you're simply satiating your
NEED to lie, you will offer only avoidance, if you offer anything at
all.
Your default admission that you were satiating your NEED to lie
is accepted.

K Wills
2023-09-27 08:13:05 UTC
On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:25:42 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by %
[...]
That you waited almost a year to offer your LIE doesn't make it
any less of a LIE.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
KWills
2022-08-22 08:38:17 UTC
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 23:01:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by %
Post by Your Pillow
Post by Jerry Sauk
If only blacks can celebrate Juneteenth, then why do Athiests have a
RIGHT to celebrate Christmas by taking off work?
Non sequitur.
the christmas holiday is not restricted to ,
a religious holiday that's why
YES IT IS ONLY A RELIGIOUS HOLIDY. Jesus and his teaching only applies to
RELIGIOUS people, not to athiest's.
Anyone with a desire may enjoy any holiday.
Please seek professional mental health care for you inability to
be honest.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-21 19:19:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
I didn't see the OP in AC, but well said! I only found out about
"Juneteenf" after driving to the post office last Monday, only to find it
closed. No sign, not on their list of official holidays. I had to come home
and look on the Internet to find out what was going on. Another useless
holiday to appease 13% of the population, and the name says it all.
What
an
embarrassment!
--
Checkmate
So bascially what your saying is that only blacks are allowed to celebrate
Juneteenth.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm wondering why we need another useless
holiday designed for the sole purpose of pandering to and appeasing one
statistically small segment of the population.
Well... Yes that's EXACTLY what your saying. Becouse black people are
going to celebrate it irregardless if white people are.
Post by Your Pillow
I'm also saying that giving it such a stupid "Ebonics" sounding
nonsensical name is actually insulting to blacks because it has an uneducated
and ignorant connotation to it.
I agree %100. If a white person came up with the name "Juneteenth" it would
be considered extremely offensice and not allowed.
I'm doing no such thing. YOUR the won X-posting from a unrelated newsgroup.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-21 20:37:44 UTC
Post by Your Pillow
I'm also saying that giving it such a stupid "Ebonics" sounding
nonsensical name is actually insulting to blacks because it has an uneducated
and ignorant connotation to it.
I agree %100. If a white person came up with the name "Juneteenth" it would
be considered extremely offensice and not allowed.
I'm assuming you attempted to write "offensive."

How would "Juneteenth" be not only "offensive" but "EXTREMELY
offensive?"

Certainly you're not offended by the grammar, seeing as how you have
the worst grammar of any person posting on Usenet today.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Your Pillow
No, you're interested in twisting my words and dragging me into your vendetta
with Klouse, which is none of my concern.
I'm doing no such thing. YOUR the won X-posting from a unrelated newsgroup.
And, as if on cue, you provide a perfect example.

I am removing alt.checkmate from follow ups because I know *I*
certainly don't want to antagonize people like you seem to want to.
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-09-22 03:49:22 UTC
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:19:23 -0500, Jerry Sauk put forth the notion that:
#
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Checkmate
[...]
As always, you miss the point. It's another useless holiday where black
people, white people, and every other flavor of people won't be able to use
the post office, will have to call ahead to see it their bank or other
businesses are open or closed. I couldn't care less who's going to
Post by Your Pillow
No, you're interested in twisting my words and dragging me into your vendetta
with Klouse, which is none of my concern.
I'm doing no such thing. YOUR the won X-posting from a unrelated newsgroup.
I didn't add the group you mistakingly believe you're in charge of, nor did I
delete it. That's not my problem. You're free to delete alt.checkmate when
you reply, yet you've failed to do so. "Won" might think you seek my
attention.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

Footloose!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
KWills
2022-09-22 08:53:59 UTC
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:19:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Your Pillow
No, you're interested in twisting my words and dragging me into your vendetta
with Klouse, which is none of my concern.
I'm doing no such thing. YOUR the won X-posting from a unrelated newsgroup.
You're the one cross-posting to an unrelated group, stupid.
Please make use of your spell checker.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
%