Door dash... very interesting
Add Reply
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-20 02:55:09 UTC
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.

When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?

It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.

Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
KWills
2022-06-20 09:25:41 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:55:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
You can also get a Beast Burger, yet there is no Mr. Beast
restaurant.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-06-20 10:08:29 UTC
Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category, right along other
restaurants that serve ACTUAL Mexican food.

Let me know if you need this repeated to you ANOTHER hundred times
before you understand it.
Jerry Sauk
2022-07-23 05:39:46 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN
restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.

This discussion can now be closed.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-24 00:07:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.

It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.
KWills
2022-07-24 12:21:46 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:07:38 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.
Since Jenny cannot be honest, except by accident, the discussion
will never end.

[Crickets]
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-24 14:20:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.
Since Jenny cannot be honest, except by accident, the discussion
will never end.
True, but it's always entertaining to watch him decree that the
discussion is closed, as if he had the power or authority to do so.

KWills
2022-07-25 08:01:12 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.
Since Jenny cannot be honest, except by accident, the discussion
will never end.
True, but it's always entertaining to watch him decree that the
discussion is closed, as if he had the power or authority to do so.
I wonder if his insistence that he has the power and authority is
because he can't learn, is delusional, or must lie.
It's the lying. Jenny simply NEEDS to lie.

[Crickets]
Jerry Sauk
YES YOU DID, LIAR. YOU SAID QOUTE TACO BELL IS IN THE MEXICAN CATEGORY.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-13 20:10:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.
It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.
YES YOU DID, LIAR. YOU SAID QOUTE TACO BELL IS IN THE MEXICAN CATEGORY.
Once again, Jenny waits two months, lies, and fails to provide a
message ID.

Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.

FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
FACT: Door Dash categorizes food to make it simple to find
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Asian food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Italian food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "German food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Colombian food."
FACT: It would be stupid not to list Taco Bell.
FACT: Big Mac Ingredients include salt and pepper.
Jerry Sauk
2023-08-18 19:50:59 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: Door Dash categorizes food to make it simple to find
True
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Asian food."
true
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Italian food."
true
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "German food."
true
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Colombian food."
true
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: It would be stupid not to list Taco Bell.
true.

So my question would be, WHY is is stupid to list taco bell under Asian
food? why woul dit be stupud to list it under italian, german and columbian
food?

becouse FACT taco bell is NOT GERMAN ITALIAN COLUMBIAN OR ASION FOOD.

SO, by YOUR VERY OWN LOGIC, if taco Bell is NOT mexican food, THEN IT WOULD
BE STUPID TO LIST IT UNDER MEXICAN FOOD.

But of course your logic is foulty, as Taco Bell IS mexican food, anf
therefore is NOT STUPID to list in under mexican food.

Try and beat THAT one, klous.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-08-18 19:54:50 UTC
On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
=============================
in September 2022, almost a year ago......
=============================
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
Fact. This has already been explained to you.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.
Wrong, liar. This has already been explained to you.
[...]
Because it's not Asian food, dumbass.
why woul dit be stupud to list it under italian, german and columbian
food?
becouse FACT taco bell is NOT GERMAN ITALIAN COLUMBIAN OR ASION FOOD.
SO, by YOUR VERY OWN LOGIC, if taco Bell is NOT mexican food, THEN IT WOULD
BE STUPID TO LIST IT UNDER MEXICAN FOOD.
Wrong. This has already been explained to you.
But of course your logic is foulty, as Taco Bell IS mexican food, anf
therefore is NOT STUPID to list in under mexican food.
It's not Mexican food. This has already been explained to you.
Try and beat THAT one, klous.
Done already several times, liar. I'm sure we'll see more lies from
you on this subject in-- what-- another year?

[chuckle]
K Wills
2023-08-19 07:38:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
How is the truth false?

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.
How, exactly, does it inspire itself?

[...]
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-01 19:11:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
How is the truth false?
Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.

The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food, making it MEXICAN
food, based on the fact that all mexican food is MEXICAN INSPIRED.

Let me give you a lesson in debating kwills. I just posted a fact, and now
it is up to you to post a refute of that fact. One way you coud do that is,
by posting a example of a mexican food, that is NOT mexican inspired.

Go right ahead, I dare you.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-01 23:45:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
How is the truth false?
Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
And that's factual truth.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:29:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.

ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:35:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.
ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[x] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[ ] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
Frank
2024-04-23 02:27:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.
ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
Except Taco Bell is Tex-Mex.
-Frank 🌭
KWills
2024-04-23 07:41:22 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:27:38 GMT, Frank <***@creon.earth> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.
ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
Except Taco Bell is Tex-Mex.
That's how the Mexicans around me classify Taco Bell. Presumably
they would know.

KWills
2024-04-23 07:28:09 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:29:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Why do you wait so long to reply to posts?
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.
You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.
ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
So you admit Taco Bell is Mexican INSPIRED food, not actually
Mexican food.
Please explain why you LIED about this for so long?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
K Wills
2024-02-02 09:02:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
False.
How is the truth false?
Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
Your lying doesn't make this phantom Klous person a liar.
If you mean Klaus, his claim is 100% accurate. Even Taco Bell,
the FINAL authority on the matter, states they offer Mexican INSPIRED
food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food, making it MEXICAN
food, based on the fact that all mexican food is MEXICAN INSPIRED.
Nope. But you will continue to lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Let me give you a lesson in debating kwills. I just posted a fact, and now
it is up to you to post a refute of that fact. One way you coud do that is,
by posting a example of a mexican food, that is NOT mexican inspired.
Your lies are not facts.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Go right ahead, I dare you.
Ibid.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
KWills
2022-09-14 08:12:02 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.
YES YOU DID, LIAR. YOU SAID QOUTE TACO BELL IS IN THE MEXICAN CATEGORY.
If you're going to lie, and you are since you cannot be honest
unless you make a mistake, DO NOT include the PROOF of your lying in
your post.

"...it is Mexican-inspired food, and therefore it is in the Mexican
category..."

Please get professional mental health care for your inability to
be honest with intent. And stop LYING when you claim a quote. I'm
being serious.
--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
- Shouting George
KWills
2022-07-24 12:21:15 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
Do cease lying. Mexican inspired is not, to the honest mind, the
same as Mexican food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
Why do you think your continued lying will work?

[Crickets]

[Crickets]
Burgermeister 🍔
2022-07-25 20:57:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
Do cease lying. Mexican inspired is not, to the honest mind, the
same as Mexican food.
Who would think that? Taco Bell is clearly Tex-Mex.

I live in a part of the U.S. that used to be part of
Mexico, and man, the family Mexican restaurants around
here are absolutely delicious.

That goes double for a couple of taco trucks, which btw, are fast food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
Not without first talking about fast food taco trucks...

If you can't accept hot dog carts as fast food, I'm going to guess taco
trucks will blow your mind.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-07-25 22:55:45 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
Not without first talking about fast food taco trucks...
If you can't accept hot dog carts as fast food, I'm going to guess taco
trucks will blow your mind.
The few tacos I've had off of a taco truck were superb. Nice and fresh
and authentic. They made the tortilla right there.

KWills
2022-07-26 08:40:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
Do cease lying. Mexican inspired is not, to the honest mind, the
same as Mexican food.
Who would think that?
No one. Not even Jenny thinks it. He is merely lying.
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
Taco Bell is clearly Tex-Mex.
That's what the Latinos in my neighborhood call it.
Post by Burgermeister 🍔
I live in a part of the U.S. that used to be part of
Mexico, and man, the family Mexican restaurants around
here are absolutely delicious.
That goes double for a couple of taco trucks, which btw, are fast food.
Yes, they are. Both good and fast food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This discussion can now be closed.
Not without first talking about fast food taco trucks...
If you can't accept hot dog carts as fast food, I'm going to guess taco
trucks will blow your mind.
Jenny will lie about it.