Chicken Big Mac Burger Coming TO U.S.
Add Reply
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-21 16:25:54 UTC
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/mcdonalds-finally-brings-hit-twist-on-classic-big-mac-to-the-us
McDonald's finally brings hit twist on classic Big Mac to the US
McDonald's says the Chicken Big Mac was a huge success in the UK
McDonald's is putting a new twist on a classic sandwich, bringing the
Chicken Big Mac to limited locations in the U.S.

"We're always looking to give our fans more ways to enjoy the classic
menu items they know and love," McDonald's said of the addition of the
new Big Mac, according to Fox 6.

The sandwich will include two tempura chicken patties, pickles,
shredded lettuce, and American cheese, a combination the company said
was a huge success when it was rolled out to customers in the U.K.

The new sandwich will be rolled out later this month for a limited
time at select Miami locations.

No word yet if they will use salt and pepper on the chicken, like they
do on the regular Big Mac beef patties.
KWills
2022-08-22 08:38:30 UTC
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:25:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
No word yet if they will use salt and pepper on the chicken, like they
do on the regular Big Mac beef patties.
I don't expect to ever try one. Especially if it never leaves
Miami. But if I do, I hope pepper is included, if not pepper and salt.
--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!
Jerry Sauk
2022-10-01 22:49:09 UTC
[...]
They do not use salt and pepper on the Big Mac patty's. Check the post-it
note on your monitor. They use GRILL SEASONING on the patty's.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-10-02 00:03:26 UTC
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:49:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny. So, yes, you admit they use
salt and pepper on the big Mac.
Jerry Sauk
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-10-24 18:44:58 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
What is referred to as grill seasoning *IS* salt and pepper.

You are lying when you claim they don't use salt and pepper.

McDonald's says they do.

They don't even use the term "grill seasoning."

Read, and learn:

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
Q. Are salt and pepper ingredients of McDonald's Big Mac?
A. They certainly are. You can confirm this fact by visiting
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
Where they say:
"We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste."
Skeeter
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
Jerry Sauk
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Skeeter
Is there seasoning on them?
K Wills
2024-01-25 09:01:12 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 12:33:16 -0700, Skeeter <***@proton.me>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
--
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro'
I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Jerry Sauk
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-26 11:49:08 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Of course you have. It's the *ONLY* way they could not be ingredients
of the Big Mac.
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-29 18:11:17 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Of course you have. It's the *ONLY* way they could not be ingredients
of the Big Mac.
Foulty logic. It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-29 20:30:38 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:11:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Of course you have. It's the *ONLY* way they could not be ingredients
of the Big Mac.
Foulty logic.
Perfect logic.
Post by Jerry Sauk
It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
According to your fault logic, cheese is not an ingredient of the Big
Mac, because cheese isn't added to the Big Mac.

A Big Mac has cheese on it already.

It's not a Big Mac UNTIL cheese is added.

See how stupid you are?
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:27:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
According to your fault logic, cheese is not an ingredient of the Big
Mac, because cheese isn't added to the Big Mac.
Yes, cheese is added to the big mac. If your computer is capable of
wathcing youtube video's, simply view ANY big-mac making tutorial.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:29:40 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
According to your fault logic, cheese is not an ingredient of the Big
Mac, because cheese isn't added to the Big Mac.
A Big Mac has cheese on it already.
It's not a Big Mac UNTIL cheese is added.
See how stupid you are?
Yes, cheese is added to the big mac.
Wrong. Without cheese, it's not a Big Mac yet.

See how stupid you are?
KWills
2024-04-23 07:36:47 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:29:40 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
According to your fault logic, cheese is not an ingredient of the Big
Mac, because cheese isn't added to the Big Mac.
A Big Mac has cheese on it already.
It's not a Big Mac UNTIL cheese is added.
See how stupid you are?
Yes, cheese is added to the big mac.
Wrong. Without cheese, it's not a Big Mac yet.
See how stupid you are?
Until such time as ALL the ingredients are put together, it's not
a Big Mac.
Ethernet (n): Something used to catch the etherbunny.
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:54:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Of course you have. It's the *ONLY* way they could not be ingredients
of the Big Mac.
Foulty logic. It is not the only way they could not be ingredient's,
becouse they are not ingredient's becouse they are not ADDED directly to the
big mac to begin with.
When are they removed from the patties?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Skeeter
Just the term "assembling" is one of many reasons I don't eat fast food.
%
2024-01-27 09:17:00 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/skeeterdog

http://tinyurl.com/losersskeeterandchad

LOL
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-29 18:05:45 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Just the term "assembling" is one of many reasons I don't eat fast food.
Why not? What wrong with "assembling" food?

Are you trying to tell us that whenever you make a sandwhich personally in
yor own kitchen, that you don't "assemble" the sandwich? What do you
actually do, put all the ingredient's in a bowl and mix them?
Skeeter
I make a fucking sammich you moron. I bet you're a fat ass.
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:52:54 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Just the term "assembling" is one of many reasons I don't eat fast food.
Why not? What wrong with "assembling" food?
Are you trying to tell us that whenever you make a sandwhich personally in
yor own kitchen, that you don't "assemble" the sandwich? What do you
actually do, put all the ingredient's in a bowl and mix them?
I make a fucking sammich you moron. I bet you're a fat ass.
If his picture is accurate, he is.

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.sauk
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
Skeeter
Oh no doubt he has no control over his eating habits.
K Wills
2024-01-31 08:52:58 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 05:54:27 -0700, Skeeter <***@proton.me>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by K Wills
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Are you trying to tell us that whenever you make a sandwhich personally in
yor own kitchen, that you don't "assemble" the sandwich? What do you
actually do, put all the ingredient's in a bowl and mix them?
I make a fucking sammich you moron. I bet you're a fat ass.
If his picture is accurate, he is.
https://www.facebook.com/jerry.sauk
Oh no doubt he has no control over his eating habits.
Probably not.
Johnnie Moxley
2024-01-31 18:49:56 UTC
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Are you trying to tell us that whenever you make a sandwhich personally in
yor own kitchen, that you don't "assemble" the sandwich?  What do
you
actually do, put all the ingredient's in a bowl and mix them?
I make a fucking sammich you moron. I bet you're a fat ass.
      If his picture is accurate, he is.
https://www.facebook.com/jerry.sauk
Oh no doubt he has no control over his eating habits.
      Probably not.

Ever have to roll fat Chad in flour to find his wet spot
like I did?
http://tinyurl.com/losersskeeterandchad
ROFL!
Jerry Sauk
"Assembling" is one of many acceptable defination's of Making.
KWills
2024-04-23 07:32:21 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:22:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Just the term "assembling" is one of many reasons I don't eat fast food.
Why not? What wrong with "assembling" food?
Are you trying to tell us that whenever you make a sandwhich personally in
yor own kitchen, that you don't "assemble" the sandwich? What do you
actually do, put all the ingredient's in a bowl and mix them?
I make a fucking sammich you moron. I bet you're a fat ass.
"Assembling" is one of many acceptable defination's of Making.
What is "defination" and what does it own?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:49:18 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
Jenny is back to claiming the salt and pepper are removed before
assembling the Big Mac.
I never, not even once, ever said that. Stop your lying.
Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-25 19:33:36 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I have said MANY times, YES there is grill seosoning on the 100% all beef
patty's.
Skeeter
2024-01-27 01:38:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
and is there salt and pepper in this seasoning on these patties I am
getting?
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-29 18:06:44 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Yes, there is salt and pepper (grill seasoning) on the Patty's you are
getting that are on your big mac. I have never claimed otherwise.
Skeeter
So salt and pepper are an ingredient of the Big Mac.
Jerry Sauk
No, they are on the Patty and they are ingredient's of the PATTY,
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:30:51 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:23:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:49:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
in
[...]
And ingredients of the Big Mac, since salt and pepper never STOP being
ingredients.

Thanks for admitting I've won this debate.

Again.
KWills
2024-04-23 07:33:18 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:23:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
I have said MANY times, YES there is grill seosoning on the 100% all
beef patty's.
and is there salt and pepper in this seasoning on these patties I am
getting?
Yes, there is salt and pepper (grill seasoning) on the Patty's you are
getting that are on your big mac. I have never claimed otherwise.
So salt and pepper are an ingredient of the Big Mac.
No, they are on the Patty and they are ingredient's of the PATTY,
So the whole of the patties are removed from the Big Mac? That is
the ONLY way salt and pepper can cease being ingredients of the Big
Mac. I doubt even you are so stupid as to suggest this is actually
done.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-29 20:31:26 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:06:44 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Thanks for once again admitting salt and pepper (not grill seasoning)
are ingredients of the Big Mac.
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:53:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You DEMANDED that there is no salt and pepper on the Big Mac more
times than I am willing to count.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:24:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No, I never once, not even once, demanded that there is no salt and pepper
on the Big Mac.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:31:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Yes, there is salt and pepper (grill seasoning) on the Patty's you are
getting that are on your big mac. I have never claimed otherwise.
You DEMANDED that there is no salt and pepper on the Big Mac more
times than I am willing to count.
No, I never once, not even once, demanded that there is no salt and pepper
on the Big Mac.
Thanks for admitting-- again-- that salt and pepper are ingredients of
the Big Mac.
KWills
2024-04-23 07:33:50 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:24:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:53:35 -0800
Why wait so long to reply, Jenny? Are you so stump stupid you honestly
need months to come up with a reply?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
I have said MANY times, YES there is grill seosoning on the 100% all
beef patty's.
and is there salt and pepper in this seasoning on these patties I am
getting?
Yes, there is salt and pepper (grill seasoning) on the Patty's you are
getting that are on your big mac. I have never claimed otherwise.
You DEMANDED that there is no salt and pepper on the Big Mac more
times than I am willing to count.
No, I never once, not even once, demanded that there is no salt and pepper
on the Big Mac.
So you're back to admitting salt and pepper ARE ingredients of
the Big Mac. I'm glad we got that settled. Unless your NEED to lie
comes into play, I think we can declare this discussion closed.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:47:00 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:33:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Grill seasoning is salt and pepper, Jenny.
Incorrect. Grill seasoning is MADE with salt and pepper.
Note that Jenny admitted, again, salt and pepper ARE on the Big
Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Is it on a Big Mac when I buy it?
The 100% all beef patties is on your Big Mac.
Is there seasoning on them?
I have said MANY times, YES there is grill seosoning on the 100% all beef
patty's.
And, again, Jenny admits there is salt and pepper on the Big Mac.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-24 23:17:47 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:16:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
They are seasoned with Salt and Pepper, according to McDonald's.

Jerry Sauk
2024-01-25 19:34:26 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
That is correct, I never said they weren't. The 100% all-beef patties are
seasoned with Grill seasoning.
KlausSchadenfreude
Which means salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.
Jerry Sauk
Bad logic. S&p is not added to the big mac. ONLY to the grill seasonig.
Skeeter
Is the grill seasoning an ingredient of the Big Mac?
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:26:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No. It is not added to the Big Mac. It is added to the %100 percent all
beef-patty.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:32:13 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:26:08 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Which is added to the Big Mac, making salt and pepper ingredients of
the sandwich.
KWills
2024-04-23 07:37:01 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Is the grill seasoning an ingredient of the Big Mac?
No. It is not added to the Big Mac. It is added to the %100 percent all
beef-patty.
Which is added to the Big Mac, making salt and pepper ingredients of
the sandwich.
Jenny knows this. He is merely feeding his NEED to lie. You can
expect quite a few more in the coming days. He will need to have his
accidental honesty buried.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-23 10:23:48 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Is the grill seasoning an ingredient of the Big Mac?
No. It is not added to the Big Mac. It is added to the %100 percent all
beef-patty.
Which is added to the Big Mac, making salt and pepper ingredients of
the sandwich.
Jenny knows this. He is merely feeding his NEED to lie. You can
expect quite a few more in the coming days. He will need to have his
accidental honesty buried.
Has he already given up on his "they're not ingredients of the Big
Mac, they're ingredients of the ingredients of the Big Mac' argument?
KWills
2024-04-24 08:16:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Skeeter
Is the grill seasoning an ingredient of the Big Mac?
No. It is not added to the Big Mac. It is added to the %100 percent all
beef-patty.
Which is added to the Big Mac, making salt and pepper ingredients of
the sandwich.
Jenny knows this. He is merely feeding his NEED to lie. You can
expect quite a few more in the coming days. He will need to have his
accidental honesty buried.
Has he already given up on his "they're not ingredients of the Big
Mac, they're ingredients of the ingredients of the Big Mac' argument?
No. He's still trying to use semantics to further his lying.
--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills

KlausSchadenfreude
Salt and pepper are ingredients of ALL McDonald's hamburgers.
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:48:13 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You've stated MANY times there is no salt and pepper on the Big
Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The 100% all-beef patties are
seasoned with Grill seasoning.
So you now admit there is salt and pepper.
Wow. You are so screwed up, you can't even maintain your lie for
one post.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
No, I never said that, not even once.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-29 20:32:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You claim salt and pepper are not ingredients of the Big Mac.
Therefore, you are stating it is removed at some point.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:21:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No, your logic is foulty. I also claim that Peanut Butter is not an
ingredient of the Big Mac, that doesn't mean that Peanut butter is removed
at some point.

<crickets>
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:33:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I claim that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, and so
does everyone else, including McDonald's. You're the only one who
claims they are not.

You lose the debate AGAIN.
KWills
2024-04-23 07:31:59 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:21:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Are you so retarded that it actually takes you months to come up with
a reply?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No, your logic is foulty.
What is "foulty?"
I also claim that Peanut Butter is not an
ingredient of the Big Mac, that doesn't mean that Peanut butter is removed
at some point.
Since, unlike salt and pepper, peanut butter was never added, it
can't be removed. Salt and pepper ARE added. Something you've
accidentally admitted a number of times. The post I am replying to is
another instance of you accidentally admitting salt and pepper ARE
ingredients of the Big Mac. Just like McDonald's claims.
<crickets>
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:32:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/mcdonalds-finally-brings-hit-twist-on-classic-big-mac-to-the-us
McDonald's finally brings hit twist on classic Big Mac to the US
McDonald's says the Chicken Big Mac was a huge success in the UK
McDonald's is putting a new twist on a classic sandwich, bringing
the Chicken Big Mac to limited locations in the U.S.
"We're always looking to give our fans more ways to enjoy the classic
menu items they know and love," McDonald's said of the addition of
the new Big Mac, according to Fox 6.
The sandwich will include two tempura chicken patties, pickles,
shredded lettuce, and American cheese, a combination the company
said was a huge success when it was rolled out to customers in the U.K.
The new sandwich will be rolled out later this month for a limited
time at select Miami locations.
JENNY! Would you PLEASE restore whatever setting(s) you screwed up in
regards to attributions? I know you won't. You probably don't even
know what you messed up.

K Wills
2024-01-25 09:00:53 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
So you're back to claiming the Grill Seasoning (salt & pepper) is
removed before making the Big Mac.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-25 19:35:14 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Nope, I never said that, or anything like that at all. I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't have to
over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-01-26 11:50:23 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:14 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't have to
over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Pretty funny coming from the loser who claims salt and pepper aren't
ingredients of the Big Mac
Frank
2024-01-26 18:02:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't
have to over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Pretty funny coming from the loser who claims salt and pepper aren't
ingredients of the Big Mac
I have 1/2 gallon of milk. It is in a milk carton.

If I put the milk carton in Souk's trailer, the trailer
doesn't just contain a milk carton. It also contains the
milk in the milk carton. Souk doesn't seem to understand
the concept, which is basic set theory taught in 4th grade.
-Frank 🌭
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:51:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't
have to over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Pretty funny coming from the loser who claims salt and pepper aren't
ingredients of the Big Mac
I have 1/2 gallon of milk. It is in a milk carton.
If I put the milk carton in Souk's trailer, the trailer
doesn't just contain a milk carton. It also contains the
milk in the milk carton. Souk doesn't seem to understand
the concept, which is basic set theory taught in 4th grade.
Or, as is more probable, he's lying.
With Jenny's profound learning disability, it is possible he
didn't understand at first. But since he's accidentally admitted salt
and pepper are on the Big Mac, and claim to the contrary now must be
seen as the LIE such a claim will be.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-29 18:09:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't
have to over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Pretty funny coming from the loser who claims salt and pepper aren't
ingredients of the Big Mac
I have 1/2 gallon of milk. It is in a milk carton.
If I put the milk carton in Souk's trailer, the trailer
doesn't just contain a milk carton. It also contains the
milk in the milk carton. Souk doesn't seem to understand
the concept, which is basic set theory taught in 4th grade.
--
-Frank ??
I understand the concept quite well, and I am in full agreement of what you
just said.

However, Klous takes this one step further, which you did not address in
your example.

In YOUR example, does the milk actually become a ***ingredient*** of the
trailer? OF COURSE NOT. Niether is s&p ingredient's of the big mac.
KlausSchadenfreude
Yes, salt and pepper are ingredients of ALL McDonald's hamburgers.
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:53:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Again I will ask, and again you will offer only avoidance, if you
offer anything at all, at what point is the salt and pepper removed
from the patties when making the Big Mac?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-22 18:25:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
How many more times are you going to ask that? how many more ttimes do I
have to tell you s&P is NOT removed, before you get it into your thick,
STUPID brain?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-22 19:34:13 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:25:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
How many more times are you going to ask that? how many more ttimes do I
have to tell you s&P is NOT removed, before you get it into your thick,
STUPID brain?
Great, so Jenny admits, for like the tenth time TODAY, that the salt
and pepper are NOT removed from the patty, and are ingredients of the
Big Mac.

This is a red letter day!
KWills
2024-04-23 07:35:44 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:25:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:53:49 -0800
Again you wait MONTHS to reply.
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Until you point out exactly when those ingredients of the Big Mac
are removed.
how many more ttimes
What is "ttimes?"
do I
have to tell you s&P is NOT removed, before you get it into your thick,
STUPID brain?
Again you accidentally admit salt and pepper ARE ingredients of
the Big Mac.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:50:00 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 03:50:23 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd the intelegence to understand these concepts so we wouldn't have to
over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Pretty funny coming from the loser who claims salt and pepper aren't
ingredients of the Big Mac
Pretty sad that Jenny simply CANNOT be honest, unless he makes a
mistake.
--
"I most stonger than Darth Vapor!"
-- Zladko "Zlad" Vladcik
Skeeter
If we all "possesdd" the talent you show this would be alt.circus.clowns
K Wills
2024-01-27 08:49:02 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
How did I *KNOW* you would make use of avoidance (flat out LYING
in this case)?
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd
What is "possesdd"?
Post by Jerry Sauk
the intelegence
What is "intelegence"?
Post by Jerry Sauk
to understand these concepts so we wouldn't have to
over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
You've claimed MANY times, there is no salt and pepper (the
components of the grill seasoning) on the Big Mac.
Your satiating your NEED to lie will never alter this.

[Cue more avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
No, I have never said that, not even once.
KlausSchadenfreude
Yes, you have, liar.
K Wills
2024-01-30 08:31:53 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Nope, I never said that, or anything like that at all.
How did I *KNOW* you would make use of avoidance (flat out LYING
in this case)?
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
I really wish you
possesdd
What is "possesdd"?
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
the intelegence
What is "intelegence"?
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
to understand these concepts so we wouldn't have to
over them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
You've claimed MANY times, there is no salt and pepper (the
components of the grill seasoning) on the Big Mac.
Your satiating your NEED to lie will never alter this.
[Cue more avoidance from Jenny.]
No, I have never said that, not even once.
Again you did EXACTLY as I stated you would.
You really NEED to speak with a mental health care professional
about your pathological lying. I'm being serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2023-10-25 08:22:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
So you admit it is salt and pepper. Got it.
How will you attempt to divert from your accidental honesty?
KWills
2022-10-02 14:38:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
That you had to wait well over a month to post this LIE further
PROVES you are LYING.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Ketchup Packet
2022-10-02 15:59:14 UTC
Question: What is in the grill seasoning?
Jerry Sauk
2023-10-24 18:23:46 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
They do not use salt and pepper on the Big Mac patty's. Check the post-it
note on your monitor. They use GRILL SEASONING on the patty's.
Question: What is in the grill seasoning?
The ingredient's of grill seasoning is, Salt and Pepper.

For those of you who missed it the FIRST 100 time's I said that.
Ketchup Packet
2023-10-24 18:45:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
They do not use salt and pepper on the Big Mac patty's. Check the post-it
note on your monitor. They use GRILL SEASONING on the patty's.
Question: What is in the grill seasoning?
The ingredient's of grill seasoning is, Salt and Pepper.
For those of you who missed it the FIRST 100 time's I said that.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
Q. Are salt and pepper ingredients of McDonald's Big Mac?
A. They certainly are. You can confirm this fact by visiting
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
Where they say:
"We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste."

Where do you see "grill seasoning?"

Oh that's right.

You don't.