Burger King Jalapeno Cheddar Bites - Quick review.
Add Reply
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
2022-05-22 15:06:49 UTC
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a hollow
shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno filling left.
It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume the mozzarella
sticks are the same deal.

I'll never make that mistake again.

The double cheeseburger was adequate.

I went there for a milk shake and the machine was broken. I settled for
an iced mocha coffee. Another average rating.

I'll give it three Saukweasels out of 10. Disappointing overall. I did
notice signs saying it was private property, so Jenny is still lying.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-22 15:52:36 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:49 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a hollow
shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno filling left.
It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume the mozzarella
sticks are the same deal.
I'll never make that mistake again.
That sure doesn't sound like the picture
No wonder they're getting sued.
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
The double cheeseburger was adequate.
I went there for a milk shake and the machine was broken. I settled for
an iced mocha coffee. Another average rating.
I'll give it three Saukweasels out of 10. Disappointing overall. I did
notice signs saying it was private property, so Jenny is still lying.
Three Saukweasels out of 10 is just a couple of steps above "Condemned
by the Health Department! But I hate expecting a shake from a
$Billion+ burger company that can't make a milkshake.
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
2022-05-22 17:07:51 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:49 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a
hollow shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno
filling left. It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume
the mozzarella sticks are the same deal.
I'll never make that mistake again.
That sure doesn't sound like the picture
https://fastfoodnutrition.org/item-photos/full/8894_s.jpg
No wonder they're getting sued.
Believe me, they looked absolutely delicious. The reality is that 85% of
the bite is air, at least from my experience. Next time I order
something with those ingredients somewhere else, I'll order a larger
size than "bites".
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
The double cheeseburger was adequate.
I went there for a milk shake and the machine was broken. I settled
for an iced mocha coffee. Another average rating.
I'll give it three Saukweasels out of 10. Disappointing overall. I did
notice signs saying it was private property, so Jenny is still lying.
Three Saukweasels out of 10 is just a couple of steps above "Condemned
by the Health Department! But I hate expecting a shake from a
$Billion+ burger company that can't make a milkshake.
The worst part of this is that there are two different places near me
that make absolutely exquisite (and real) milk shakes. I had coupons for
a burger, and one for a milk shake on my app. So I walked in for a
burger and recalled the milk shakes were decent. I haven't ever had a
reason to order the chicken fries, I suspect it's all reconstituted
chicken sludge/slurry.

There's a McDrecks literally across the street that's legendary for
health code violation, so no thanks. I've long since given up on Taco
Hell and the Subway down the street is owned or managed by a bunch of
assholes that treated their workers like shit on my solitary visit.

Today is a Costco rotisserrie chicken (or the meat) or their mesquite
ribs.
Jerry Sauk
2022-06-28 19:29:29 UTC
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:49 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a
hollow shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno
filling left. It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume
the mozzarella sticks are the same deal.
I'll never make that mistake again.
That sure doesn't sound like the picture
https://fastfoodnutrition.org/item-photos/full/8894_s.jpg
No wonder they're getting sued.
Believe me, they looked absolutely delicious. The reality is that 85% of
the bite is air, at least from my experience. Next time I order
something with those ingredients somewhere else, I'll order a larger
size than "bites".
well instead of complaing, why don't you just go "somewhere else" and
review the food thier?
KlausSchadenfreude
Do you know what a "review" is, Jenny?
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-02 10:09:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
YES, I do. My orignal request stands, instead of complaing, why don't you
just go "somewhere else" and review the food thier? and the rason I mention
"somewhere else" is becouse that's specfiically what YOU said.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-02 12:01:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
YES, I do.
No, apparently, you do not. Here, let me explain it to you.

REVIEW
critique of a restaurant, rating of a restaurant's qualities (food,
service, prices, etc.)

One the reasons this newsgroup exists is for reviewing fast food,
Jenny. I don't know if you knew that. And a review may be favorable or
critical. Both are equally useful.

In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with, because you don't seem to
be capable of posting reviews any more anyway.

Thanks!

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-28 18:17:54 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.

However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.

Therefore, if a person posts a review that I don't agree with, I am welcome
to post.

However, if I post a FACT such as taco bell is public property, you have NO
RIGHT to demand your opinion once teh debate has been closed.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-28 19:29:37 UTC
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:17:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Therefore, if a person posts a review that I don't agree with, I am welcome
to post.
However, if I post a FACT such as taco bell is public property, you have NO
RIGHT to demand your opinion once teh debate has been closed.
How can I "demand my opinion?" That doesn't make any sense.

The debate about Taco Bell being private property is closed. You're
the only one who thinks it's public property.
Jerry Sauk
Good. Thank you for agreeing that it is public, thereby closing the debate.
KlausSchadenfreude
The vast majority of Taco Bell's are private property, which you know.
K Wills
2023-10-01 12:14:59 UTC
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:29:37 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
You've replied to a post OVER a year old, stupid. If you don't
want a topic discussed, don't bring it up a year AFTER it's been
abandoned.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Therefore, if a person posts a review that I don't agree with, I am welcome
to post.
However, if I post a FACT such as taco bell is public property, you have NO
RIGHT to demand your opinion once teh debate has been closed.
How can I "demand my opinion?" That doesn't make any sense.
The debate about Taco Bell being private property is closed. You're
the only one who thinks it's public property.
Do cease lying. Everyone, except you, who has commented has
stated it is private property. The actual, legal definition has been
posted MANY times. And every time, it proves that Taco Bell is, most
of the time, private property. If it is on a government installation
(airports have been used as a perfect example), then it can be said to
be on public property.
But you already know this. You're simply lying.
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/
Jerry Sauk
2023-10-03 18:19:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
You've replied to a post OVER a year old, stupid. If you don't
want a topic discussed, don't bring it up a year AFTER it's been
abandoned.
Hasn't been abandoned. It's still on supernews. Sorry is you use as
crappier news server, but mine still has it.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-10-03 18:55:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
You've replied to a post OVER a year old, stupid. If you don't
want a topic discussed, don't bring it up a year AFTER it's been
abandoned.
Hasn't been abandoned. It's still on supernews. Sorry is you use as
crappier news server, but mine still has it.
He didn't say that, idiot. He said you ABANDONED IT. Now, A YEAR
LATER, you're bring it up again AFTER you abandoned it
KWills
2023-10-04 08:21:37 UTC
On Tue, 03 Oct 2023 11:55:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Jenny really does have a NEED to lie.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:57:45 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:07:54 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 01:21:37 -0700
Why are you COMPELLED to wait MONTHS to expose your inability to be
honest? Oh yeah, you're a retard.

[Crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
JENNY! Would you PLEASE return whatever setting you screwed up to
their default? Only you know what you screwed up, so don't play
avoidance by asking anyone to explain what you need to restore.
Post by Jerry Sauk
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
You've replied to a post OVER a year old, stupid. If you don't
want a topic discussed, don't bring it up a year AFTER it's been
abandoned.
Hasn't been abandoned. It's still on supernews. Sorry is you use as
crappier news server, but mine still has it.
He didn't say that, idiot. He said you ABANDONED IT. Now, A YEAR
LATER, you're bring it up again AFTER you abandoned it
Jenny really does have a NEED to lie.
Yawn.
Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Jerry Sauk
I DIDN'T ABANDON ANYTHING, my computer temporarly broke down.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-11-11 16:19:48 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Are we supposed to believe that, with your history of lying?

No, you abandoned it.
KWills
2023-11-12 12:08:51 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Not for more than a year.
Lying to further your NEED to lie only proves you NEED to lie.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:58:04 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:08:08 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:08:51 -0800
What do you foolishly think you gain from waiting MONTHS to reply?

[Crickets]

KWills
2023-10-04 08:21:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
Which is why I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if someone
posts a review you don't agree with, since your posts are almost
ALWAYS opposite of fact.
You've replied to a post OVER a year old, stupid. If you don't
want a topic discussed, don't bring it up a year AFTER it's been
abandoned.
Hasn't been abandoned.
With no follow up for over a year, yes it was.
Please get professional mental health care for your pathological
lying.
Post by Jerry Sauk
It's still on supernews. Sorry is you use as
crappier news server, but mine still has it.
I didn't say it wasn't, and isn't, on the servers. Way to LIE
about what was posted, liar.
BTW, easynews is considered one of the best servers available. So
explain just why you thought LYING about it would benefit you.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny]

Jenny! You accidentally RAN AWAY from the TRUTH seen below.
Please address it now, unless you are unable to bring forth the
requisite honesty.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2023-10-24 08:23:31 UTC
On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:16:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]

How is that whole magic kill file thing working out for you?
KWills
2022-09-29 09:03:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
No it's not. It's for the discussion of fast food. You can
disagree with someone. You can express that disagreement. But you
should be respectful of others.
If not for your PROFOUND learning disability, you would have
learned this as a child.
Post by Jerry Sauk
However, it is NOT for sharing opinion's that are the oppostite of FACT.
So you violated your own rule when you posted that lettuce tastes
bad. Got it.
Care to explain why you refuse to follow your own standards?

[Cue crickets]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Therefore, if a person posts a review that I don't agree with, I am welcome
to post.
However, if I post a FACT such as taco bell is public property, you have NO
RIGHT to demand your opinion once teh debate has been closed.
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property. But you know this. You simply can't be honest.
Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Jerry Sauk
2023-10-03 18:17:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
No it's not. It's for the discussion of fast food.
WHICH INCLUDES DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-10-03 18:58:01 UTC
Nobody said they don't.
KWills
2023-10-04 08:20:11 UTC
On Tue, 03 Oct 2023 11:58:01 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Jenny is trying to claim that the public being allowed access
means it's public property. He KNOWS this is not so. Jenny KNOWS the
truth, but has a very real NEED to lie.
--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
Jerry Sauk
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-11-11 16:21:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
This has already been explained to you.

Public enters the private property.

Public enters public property.

Who enters doesn't determine what kind of property it is.

Ownership determines what kind of property it is.

99% of Taco Bells are private property.

Now, it's time for you to run away from this again:

Here is the definition of private property:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
person or company, rather than to a government.

Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
Is this definition correct?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
dictionary which refutes this definition.

If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore,
private property.

Put your verifiable cite here ----->
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-11 10:39:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
This has already been explained to you.
Public enters the private property.
But if the public entered private property, then it really wouldn't be
private at all, would it?

Do you see klous how your argument's make no sense at all?
K Wills
2024-02-11 11:58:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
This has already been explained to you.
Public enters the private property.
But if the public entered private property, then it really wouldn't be
private at all, would it?
Do you see klous how your argument's make no sense at all?
What is it with you and all the lying? I really do want to know.
The legal definition of public and private property has been posted
enough that there is no way you don't know the truth. You are simply
lying. Explain why you have such a deep NEED to lie.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-11 13:29:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
This has already been explained to you.
Public enters the private property.
But if the public entered private property, then it really wouldn't be
private at all, would it?
Do you see klous how your argument's make no sense at all?
What is it with you and all the lying? I really do want to know.
The legal definition of public and private property has been posted
enough that there is no way you don't know the truth. You are simply
lying. Explain why you have such a deep NEED to lie.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
His need is so deep, he feels he has to go back to last year and
beyond to use any opportunities to lie that he may have missed.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-23 18:14:54 UTC
Post by K Wills
What is it with you and all the lying? I really do want to know.
The legal definition of public and private property has been posted
enough that there is no way you don't know the truth.
No it hasn't. What klous has posted many time's, is not the legal
defination but the DICTIONARY defination, of a British dictionary which does
not apply to the US.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-23 19:11:32 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:14:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
What is it with you and all the lying? I really do want to know.
The legal definition of public and private property has been posted
enough that there is no way you don't know the truth.
No it hasn't. What klous has posted many time's, is not the legal
defination but the DICTIONARY defination, of a British dictionary which does
not apply to the US.
Yes, Jenny, it applies to the United States. We speak English here.

Well, you don't. But we do.

Meanwhile, you have posted ZERO definitions to support your lie.

Why?

Because definitions that support your lie don't exist.

Cornell University
LII Wex public property
public property
Public property refers to property owned by the government (or its
agency), rather than by a private individual or a company. It belongs
to the public at large.

private property
Primary tabs
Private property refers to the ownership of property by private
parties - essentially anyone or anything other than the government.

Once again, Jenny will lie and say he didn't see this.

[crickets]
KWills
2024-04-24 08:15:47 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:14:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 03:58:18 -0800
What do you think you gain by waiting over two months to PROVE you
really due NEED to lie?

[Crickets.]
Post by K Wills
What is it with you and all the lying? I really do want to know.
The legal definition of public and private property has been posted
enough that there is no way you don't know the truth.
No it hasn't.
THEY have. Private and public are separate things.
Your profound learning disability aside, the definition of both
have been posted many times. I know. I posted them. No amount of your
lying will alter this truth.
What klous
Who is Klous?
has posted many time's,
What does time own?
is not the legal
defination
What is "defination?"
but the DICTIONARY defination,
Ibid.
of a British dictionary which does
not apply to the US.
I am not Klaus, or the Klous your NEED to lie makes you claim
posted. And I posted the LEGAL definitions. I even linked to the legal
definition from Black's Law Dictionary. You ran away from the truth
you HATE each and every time.
Please get the professional mental health care you need for your
lying. I'm being very serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-11 12:43:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
This has already been explained to you.
Public enters the private property.
But if the public entered private property, then it really wouldn't be
private at all, would it?
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[x] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[x ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[x] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
Jerry Sauk
So is that a yes or a no?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-23 19:12:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
But if the public entered private property, then it really wouldn't be
private at all, would it?
Yes, Jenny, it would still be private property if the public entered
it.
KWills
2023-11-12 12:09:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
Nobody said they don't.
Thank you for admitting that Taco Bell is public property.
Again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.
The proper, LEGAL definition of both public and private property
have been posted many times. There is no way you do not know each. You
simply MUST lie. Your mental illness will not allow you to be honest.
Jerry Sauk
Yawn.
KWills
2024-02-23 11:58:08 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:08:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:09:37 -0800
Again you PROVE you're so retarded you have to wait MONTHS to reply.

KWills
2023-10-04 08:19:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
In the future, I know I would appreciate it if you would just STFU if
someone posts a review you don't agree with,
Just who do you think you are, bub? THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR EXLORING AND
DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
No it's not. It's for the discussion of fast food.
WHICH INCLUDES DISCUSSING OPPOSING OPINION'S.
But in contrast to your claim above, it's not the sole purpose.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
The FACT is, Taco Bell is almost always, if not always, PRIVATE
property.
THE FACT IS, THE PUBLIC ENTERS THE PROPERTY. PERIOD.
That you waited over a year to offer your deception, doesn't
reduce the deception.
The LEGAL definitions of public and private property have been
posted many times. You running away from the truth you HATE so much
will never result in the truth being altered.
That wasn't a review? How stupid are you, Jenny?
KWills
2022-06-29 08:58:40 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 22:52:22 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Not so much stupidity, though Jenny has that. He simply fed his
NEED to lie by presenting you didn't offer a review.
--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
- Shouting George
Jerry Sauk
2022-08-02 10:14:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
That wasn't a reviews of "somewhere else", which was where I suggested he go
instead of bitching. He himslef mentiponed it. he himself should GO there.
KWills
2022-06-29 08:58:26 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Their what?
And what did Scott offer, if not a review? While it is true you
have a PROFOUND learning disability, you can't be this bad. You are
simply feeding your NEED to lie. As you so often do.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
KWills
2022-05-23 08:44:30 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2022 08:52:36 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:49 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a hollow
shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno filling left.
It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume the mozzarella
sticks are the same deal.
I'll never make that mistake again.
That sure doesn't sound like the picture
https://fastfoodnutrition.org/item-photos/full/8894_s.jpg
No wonder they're getting sued.
Food rarely looks as good as it does in the ads. But the
description Scott gave is more than a bit much.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
The double cheeseburger was adequate.
I went there for a milk shake and the machine was broken. I settled for
an iced mocha coffee. Another average rating.
I'll give it three Saukweasels out of 10. Disappointing overall. I did
notice signs saying it was private property, so Jenny is still lying.
Three Saukweasels out of 10 is just a couple of steps above "Condemned
by the Health Department! But I hate expecting a shake from a
$Billion+ burger company that can't make a milkshake.
I find it odd that ice cream machines keep breaking. No matter
the company that has them.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
KWills
2022-05-23 08:44:17 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:49 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Got the large size (8). Every one of then was little more than a hollow
shell with a tiny bit of the original cheese and jalapeno filling left.
It had been microwaved or fried out. I can only assume the mozzarella
sticks are the same deal.
I would guess they left them in the fryer/microwave too long.
When the kids would deep fry cheese sticks, the sticks would split,
the content running out, if left in too long.
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
I'll never make that mistake again.
The double cheeseburger was adequate.
I honestly can't remember the last time I had Burger King. I'm
sure I thought the food missed the mark. Otherwise, I would eat there
more often.
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
I went there for a milk shake and the machine was broken. I settled for
an iced mocha coffee. Another average rating.
Looks like BK is trying to squeeze into McDonald's territory in
regards to working ice cream machines :)
Post by Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
I'll give it three Saukweasels out of 10. Disappointing overall. I did
notice signs saying it was private property, so Jenny is still lying.
That most fast food places are private property has been proved
more times than I am willing to count. Jenny simply feeds his NEED to
lie when he claims otherwise.
--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.