Wendy's to cease offering strawberry frosty
Add Reply
KWills
2022-08-04 08:13:06 UTC
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

[Crickets]
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-08-04 11:51:08 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.

I never order anything but chocolate anyway, and I think I've only
had, like, two Frostys in my life, so I can live with this.

KWills
2022-08-05 08:53:45 UTC
On Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:51:08 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway, and I think I've only
had, like, two Frostys in my life, so I can live with this.
It doesn't have an impact on my life either. I've never had a
Frosty, and don't plan on ever having one.

[Crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2022-09-28 18:20:36 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Then why are you posting about this, as if your some kind of authority.
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-09-28 19:31:49 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Correct. You have a problem with that?
Does that bother you? You don't seem to post about fast food any more
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-26 18:29:24 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Correct. You have a problem with that?
Yes I do. If you limit yourself to only one flavor, you have no right to
post your opinion's on this subject. That's like calling yourself a
fast-food expert, even if your an expert of only one restourant and never go
to the other's.

My POINT is, DIVERSIFY your taste's before posting your opinion.
KlausSchadenfreude
2023-09-26 23:11:05 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Correct. You have a problem with that?
Yes I do. If you limit yourself to only one flavor, you have no right to
post your opinion's on this subject.
Of COURSE I can post my opinion about fast food and only order
chocolate shakes.
Post by Jerry Sauk
That's like calling yourself a
fast-food expert, even if your an expert of only one restourant and never go
to the other's.
Why not? YOU call yourself a fast food expert and you can't even
define fast food!

ROFLMAO!!!!
My opinion is that chocolate shakes are the best.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-08 19:34:29 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
The "subject" I was reffering to was, shake flavors other than chocolate,
NOT fast-food in general.

Curretn rules allow that, people can comment on any fast-food they actually
tasted personally. So you can talk about chocoloate shake's, for example,
but you CAN'T say they they are better then strawberry shake's, unless you
ACTUALLY TASTED a strawberry shake.

And the fact that you haven't tasted a strawberry shake doesn't mean your
banned about discussing fast-food in general. Why must you lie about such
thing's?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-08 22:49:50 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
And AGAIN Jenny lies.

There is no such rule and never has been and never will be.

Read the FAQ.

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
K Wills
2024-02-09 09:11:19 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla.
Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
JENNY! Please restore your setting back to the default. Don't waste
time crying about how no one knows what you screwed up, so can't tell
you what to restore. Just restore whatever you screwed up.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Correct. You have a problem with that?
Yes I do. If you limit yourself to only one flavor, you have no right to
post your opinion's on this subject.
Of COURSE I can post my opinion about fast food and only order
chocolate shakes.
The "subject" I was reffering to was, shake flavors other than chocolate,
NOT fast-food in general.
Curretn rules allow that,
There are no rules.
Post by Jerry Sauk
people can comment on any fast-food they actually
tasted personally.
Or that they've never had.
Post by Jerry Sauk
So you can talk about chocoloate shake's, for example,
but you CAN'T say they they are better then strawberry shake's, unless you
ACTUALLY TASTED a strawberry shake.
Anyone may make any claim they wish. No amount of your satiating
your NEED to lie will change this. Here's a perfect example:

I hereby say that chocolate Frosties are really gross. I make this
declaration without ever having tried one. I also make the declaration
that an orange flavored one would not be something I would like.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And the fact that you haven't tasted a strawberry shake doesn't mean your
banned about discussing fast-food in general. Why must you lie about such
thing's?
Projecting your lying onto Klaus isn't the benefit your lying is
trying to claim it is.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-13 07:52:27 UTC
What in the workd would posses you to make such a declaration.
K Wills
2024-02-13 10:07:53 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla.
Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
JENNY! Please restore your setting back to the default. Don't waste
time crying about how no one knows what you screwed up, so can't tell
you what to restore. Just restore whatever you screwed up.
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
And the fact that you haven't tasted a strawberry shake doesn't mean your
banned about discussing fast-food in general. Why must you lie about such
thing's?
Projecting your lying onto Klaus isn't the benefit your lying is
trying to claim it is.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
What in the workd would posses you to make such a declaration.
What is a workd?
If you mean world, the reality that you cannot be honest, unless
you make a mistake, is what possessed me to make the declaration. Of
course you know this. You simply fed your NEED to lie.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
[CRICKETS]
K Wills
2023-09-27 08:16:29 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Says the dullard who doesn't know the definition of Fast Food.
Post by Jerry Sauk
My POINT is, DIVERSIFY your taste's before posting your opinion.
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors? That he only likes
chocolate, so that's what he orders, certainly suggests he's tried
other flavors, like vanilla at least once.
But you know this. You are simply feeding your NEED to lie.
Nothing more.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-08 19:37:41 UTC
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yawn.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-08 22:52:53 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:37:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?

I said I never order it.

Stop lying, Jenny. It's getting tiresome.
K Wills
2024-02-09 09:12:22 UTC
On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 14:52:53 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
Stop lying, Jenny. It's getting tiresome.
He can't stop. As Jenny proves with nearly every post, he really
does NEED to lie.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-13 07:53:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
K Wills
2024-02-13 10:08:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
How does third grade logic escape you? Wait. It doesn't. You're

KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-13 12:32:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
How does third grade logic escape you? Wait. It doesn't. You're
simply feeding your NEED to lie.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jenny simply isn't very bright.

Obviously, I have HAD a strawberry shake. I didn't like it.

Someone could have ordered it for me.
I could have ordered [past tense] it myself

Now, I have stated that I never order [present tense] it.

But then, Jenny has always had problems with the English language.

Look, I know i'm not the greatest at grammer, however I clearly
remember being taught in GRADE school that when you add a "s" to the
end of a word you need to use an apostrophe to show that the "s" is
extra.
-Jerry Sauk, explaining why he uses apostrophes when they're
not needed

I don't consider myself among the educated
classes. THEREFORE I control my own language.
-Jerry Sauk

Thank you for admitting your [sic] illitarite [sic] and can't express
yourself properly on Usenet.
-Jerry Sauk, Christmas Day, 2020

And you can't start sentences with "and"!!! moron....
-Jerry Sauk, 4/17/2006
K Wills
2024-02-14 08:26:09 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
How does third grade logic escape you? Wait. It doesn't. You're
simply feeding your NEED to lie.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jenny simply isn't very bright.
AND a pathological liar.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Obviously, I have HAD a strawberry shake. I didn't like it.
Someone could have ordered it for me.
I could have ordered [past tense] it myself
Now, I have stated that I never order [present tense] it.
But then, Jenny has always had problems with the English language.
Yeah. It's either his inability to understand simple English, or
he was lying. Either is possible.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Look, I know i'm not the greatest at grammer, however I clearly
remember being taught in GRADE school that when you add a "s" to the
end of a word you need to use an apostrophe to show that the "s" is
extra.
-Jerry Sauk, explaining why he uses apostrophes when they're
not needed
Jenny LIED when he stated that. He had, and has, no such memory.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I don't consider myself among the educated
classes. THEREFORE I control my own language.
-Jerry Sauk
Thank you for admitting your [sic] illitarite [sic] and can't express
yourself properly on Usenet.
-Jerry Sauk, Christmas Day, 2020
And you can't start sentences with "and"!!! moron....
-Jerry Sauk, 4/17/2006
Jenny is incapable of honesty.
--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging
for his life.
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-14 20:53:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
[...]
Fine, whatever, you could have saved us all a lot of trouble it instead of
saying "I never order it" you should have said "My mommy orders all my food
for me".
K Wills
2024-02-15 09:27:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jenny simply isn't very bright.
Obviously, I have HAD a strawberry shake. I didn't like it.
Someone could have ordered it for me.
Fine, whatever, you could have saved us all a lot of trouble it instead of
What trouble? You're the only one who claimed any confusion. You
are one person.
But present your best evidence for your claim of "...us all..."

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Post by Jerry Sauk
saying "I never order it" you should have said "My mommy orders all my food
for me".
That you're too STUPID to understand third grade level logic is
unfortunate, but it's your issue to address.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-15 11:48:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny simply isn't very bright.
Obviously, I have HAD a strawberry shake. I didn't like it.
Someone could have ordered it for me.
Fine, whatever, you could have saved us all a lot of trouble it instead of
saying "I never order it" you should have said "My mommy orders all my food
for me".
The only one that had "trouble" was YOU, Jenny, due to your extremely
small cranial capacity, and the fact that you were so easily caught in
all your lies.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-24 18:02:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
If this is "undoubtedly" what happened with klous, then why didn't he just
SAY it?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-24 18:15:48 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
If this is "undoubtedly" what happened with klous, then why didn't he just
SAY it?
Why are you too retarded to understand the simple words I type for
you, Jenny?
KWills
2024-04-25 07:59:36 UTC
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:02:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:08:10 -0800
Why do you wait MONTHS to further PROVE you're very, very STUPID, and
really do NEED to lie?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see. I didn't realize that you used telekenisis to taste teh frosty
in the machine without actually having one in your hand's.
Dear god you're stupid.
If I order something for someone else, they will ingest it
without ordering it themselves. This is, undoubtedly, what happened
with Klaus.
If this is "undoubtedly" what happened with klous,
Who is klous?
then why didn't he just
SAY it?
Because those reading who have an education beyond fifth grade
(so not you, as you keep proving) could see this with ease. There was,
and is, no need to clarify beyond what was posted.
Why are you so stupid? Are your parents cousins by chance?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
The Ref
2024-04-25 11:48:47 UTC
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:08:10 -0800
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
[...]
Now now, please be kind: he clearly has some kind of disability. He
can't help that. (He can't even write "au" without getting confused,
which explains why he can't spell Klaus' name correctly.)

I think we all have our failings. Mine is being a pedantic
SOB on occasion. Okay, maybe frequently...
I am not a lawyer; I am The Ref.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-13 11:44:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see.
No, actually, you're still confused. But that is to be expected, what
with your level of brain damage and all.
K Wills
2024-02-14 08:25:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors?
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN, Jenny lies. I never said I haven't tried it. How would I know I
didn't like it if I never tried it?
I said I never order it.
oh, I see.
No, actually, you're still confused. But that is to be expected, what
with your level of brain damage and all.
I'm starting to wonder if Jenny's parents are first cousins.
--
Push to test.

<click>

Release to detonate.
K Wills
2024-02-09 09:11:55 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:37:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text at no additional cost.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
My POINT is, DIVERSIFY your taste's before posting your opinion.
How do you know he hasn't tried other flavors? That he only likes
chocolate, so that's what he orders, certainly suggests he's tried
other flavors, like vanilla at least once.
BECOUSE HE JUST FUCKING SAID SO, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP LYING!
As I point out above, that he only likes one suggest he has tried
others.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
You are simply feeding your NEED to lie.
Nothing more.
Yawn.
Ibid.

Please get the professional mental health care you NEED in
regards to your compulsive NEED to lie. I'm being serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2022-09-29 09:04:54 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Not the worst idea ever. But where would they house the machine?
There is a finite amount of space available.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Surely he is. Why would he joke about ordering only chocolate?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
and I think I've only
had, like, two Frostys in my life, so I can live with this.
Then why are you posting about this, as if your some kind of authority.
Where, outside of your inability to be honest unless you make a
mistake, has Klaus projected any sort of authority on the subject of
Frosties?

[Cue crickets]
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Jerry Sauk
I would put it right next to the chocolate and vanilla.
K Wills
2023-09-27 08:16:51 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla. Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Not the worst idea ever. But where would they house the machine?
There is a finite amount of space available.
I would put it right next to the chocolate and vanilla.
ibid.

Please address the point raised.
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-27 18:17:03 UTC
Post by KWills
I didn't even know they were offering a strawberry flavor.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/one-wendys-menu-favorite-going-away-while-another-returns
In late May, Wendy's added the Strawberry Frosty to its menu. To do
that, the chain had to get rid of the Vanilla Frosty because most
Wendy's locations only have two Frosty machines.
And by far the 2 most popular flavar's are chocolate and vanilla.
Wendy's
should do what every wisconsin custard shop does and have a THIRD machine
that rotates a flavar of the day.
Not the worst idea ever. But where would they house the machine?
There is a finite amount of space available.
I would put it right next to the chocolate and vanilla.
Please address the point raised.
You asked, where would they put the machine, and I answered the question,
next to the other machines. What don't you understand about that?
K Wills

Jerry Sauk
2024-02-08 19:31:34 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Kwills, exactly what issue is it you want me to address. You asked, whre
are they going to put the machine, and I ANSWERED, next to the other one.
What's so difficult to undestand about that?
K Wills
2024-02-09 09:09:47 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:31:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 01:16:04 -0700
You wait over four months to provide more PROOF that you NEED to lie.
Why? I really do want to know. But I know you will either run away
from the truth, or attempt to divert from it.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I never order anything but chocolate anyway,
Aere you serious?
Surely he is. Why would he joke about ordering only chocolate?
Note that Jenny has run away from the question.
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
and I think I've only
had, like, two Frostys in my life, so I can live with this.
Then why are you posting about this, as if your some kind of authority.
Where, outside of your inability to be honest unless you make a
mistake, has Klaus projected any sort of authority on the subject of
Frosties?
Note that Jenny has run away from his lying being exposed. And rather
than address his lying being exposed, he's focused on a point other
than the one raised.
Post by K Wills