Alum: quick question for Klous
Add Reply
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-27 19:18:46 UTC
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.

Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?

A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.

B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-27 21:53:55 UTC
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:18:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.

Which part confused you?
Burgermeister
2024-03-28 05:59:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
Which part confused you?
(Iii'm baaaack...)

This is such a very basic fact of nature that I can't
believe someone who knows how to use the USENET doesn't
know how ingredients work.

Big Mac ( Pickle ( Alum ) )

There is alum in the Big Mac, because it's infused in the pickle.
Simple logic.
-Burgermeister 🍔
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-28 11:15:26 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
Which part confused you?
(Iii'm baaaack...)
This is such a very basic fact of nature that I can't
believe someone who knows how to use the USENET doesn't
know how ingredients work.
Big Mac ( Pickle ( Alum ) )
There is alum in the Big Mac, because it's infused in the pickle.
Simple logic.
Sadly, Jenny wants us to think they somehow "disappear" or cease to
become ingredients when combined with other things.

It's much more likely that he's just lying.
KWills
2024-03-29 09:40:35 UTC
On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 04:15:26 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
At this point, there can be no other option. It is possible he
originally didn't understand. But even with his profound learning
disability Jenny now KNOWS.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Jerry Sauk
NO, I never said that.
KlausSchadenfreude
I didn't say you SAID it. Try reading sentences BEFORE you respond.
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-31 10:33:00 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
then how the hell can you claim to know what I want you to think if I don't
say it? Are you a mind reader?
KlausSchadenfreude
Because you WRITE it, dumb shit.
Jerry Sauk
I never WROTE it, either Dumbass.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:34:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
JENNY! Are you ever going to restore whatever you screwed up in your
reader, or are you too stupid?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Because you WRITE it, dumb shit.
I never WROTE it, either Dumbass.
Not in those words, but the context is 100% accurate. No amount
of your lying will ever change this.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-01 10:22:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Yes, Jenny, you write it all the time. You're just too dumb to realize
it.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:28:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Your meaning was, and is, clear. Even though McDonald's lists
more than 60 ingredients for the Big Mac, you continue to LIE and
claim there are only seven. Or you are, in fact, claiming most
ingredients disappear when combined with other things.
Which is it?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 19:34:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Point of order. Mcdonald's lists SEVEN ingredient's of the big Mac. The
"60 ingredient's" your reffering to is ingredinet's of the ingredeint's.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-01 19:22:47 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You're lying Jenny.

The JINGLE lists seven ingredients. McDonald's lists what I showed you
it lists.

STOP.

LYING.

Unless, of course, you'd like to explain when an ingredient stops
being an ingredient.

[crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-02 19:39:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.

THE LISTING THAT ***YOU YOURSELF*** POSTED TO THIS NEWSGROUP ALSO LISTS
SEVEN INGREDIENT'S.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-02 20:41:14 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
You're lying, of course.

The website lists many, many ingredients.

Is it your sick compulsion to lie that makes you create their weird
statements, or are you just retarded?
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE LISTING THAT ***YOU YOURSELF*** POSTED TO THIS NEWSGROUP ALSO LISTS
SEVEN INGREDIENT'S.
On top it lists "Ingredients in the Big Mac®"
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
It doesn't say
"All the Ingredients in the Big Mac®"

These are ALL the ingredients of the Big Mac:

Big Mac Bun
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin,
Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar,
Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sesame
Seeds, Potato Flour, Vinegar, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Modified Food
Starch, Vegetable Proteins (pea, Potato, Rice And/or Faba Bean),
Sunflower And/or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, May
Contain One Or More Dough Conditioners (datem, Ascorbic Acid, Mono And
Diglycerides, Enzymes),

Contains: Wheat, Sesame.
100% Beef Patty
Ingredients: 100% Pure Usda Inspected Beef; No Fillers, No Extenders.

Prepared With Grill Seasoning (salt, Black Pepper).
Shredded Lettuce
Ingredients: Lettuce.

Big Mac Sauce
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Sweet Relish (diced Pickles, Sugar, High
Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Xanthan Gum,
Calcium Chloride, Spice Extractives), Water, Egg Yolks, Distilled
Vinegar, Spices, Onion Powder, Salt, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Garlic
Powder, Vegetable Protein (hydrolyzed Corn, Soy And Wheat), Sugar,
Caramel Color, Turmeric, Extractives Of Paprika, Soy Lecithin.

Contains: Egg, Soy, Wheat.
Pasteurized Process American Cheese
Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Water, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Cheese
Cultures, Citric Acid, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin, Color Added.

Contains: Milk, Soy.
Pickle Slices
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium
Chloride, Alum, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Natural Flavors,
Polysorbate 80, Extractives Of Turmeric (color).

Onions
Ingredients: Onions.
KWills
2024-04-03 08:31:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
It lists far more than seven. Klaus has posted the whole list
several times.
Get the professional mental health care you keep PROVING you
NEED.
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE LISTING THAT ***YOU YOURSELF*** POSTED TO THIS NEWSGROUP ALSO LISTS
SEVEN INGREDIENT'S.
The listing Klaus has posted, MANY times, has over 60 ingredients
listed. But your NEED to lie forbids you from admitting the truth.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-11 01:53:55 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect. The website even includes picture's for people that
have trouble understanding what is a ingredinet and what isn't. If you look
closeley, you will see SEVEN pictures of the listed 7 ingredient's of the
BiG Mac.
KWills
2024-04-11 07:54:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Your lying is not the benefit your mind thinks it is.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The website even includes picture's
What does picture own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
for people that
have trouble understanding what is a ingredinet
What is "ingredinet?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
and what isn't. If you look
closeley,
What is "closeley?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
you will see SEVEN pictures of the listed 7 ingredient's
What does ingredient own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
of the
BiG Mac.
The full list, which shows an excess of 60 ingredients listed,
has been posted many time. But you are UNABLE to be honest about this.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-11 09:48:01 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect.
Factually correct, Jenny.

You've already been caught in this lie.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-12 02:16:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect.
Factually correct, Jenny.
You've already been caught in this lie.
No I haven't. I've already explained to you, but you refuse to learn, that
all the 60+ ingredient's are ingrdredient's OF OTHER INGREDIENTS.

Why won't you learn this simple fact?
KWills
2024-04-12 07:53:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect.
Factually correct, Jenny.
You've already been caught in this lie.
No I haven't. I've already explained to you, but you refuse to learn, that
all the 60+ ingredient's are ingrdredient's
What is "ingrdredient" and what does it own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
OF OTHER INGREDIENTS.
Again you admit the 60+ ingredients ARE ingredients of the Big
Mac.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-14 06:39:47 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
OF OTHER INGREDIENTS.
Again you admit the 60+ ingredients ARE ingredients of the Big
Mac.
No I didn't. I never said anything like that. I've been saying , from the
very beginning, the exact same thing. There are 7 ingredient's of the Big
Mac.

Please LISTEN to me, and hear what I'm actually saying, NOT JUST WHAT YOU
WANT TO HEAR.
KWills
2024-04-14 10:58:27 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect.
Factually correct, Jenny.
You've already been caught in this lie.
No I haven't. I've already explained to you, but you refuse to learn,
all the 60+ ingredient's are ingrdredient's
What is "ingrdredient" and what does it own?
Jenny?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
OF OTHER INGREDIENTS.
Again you admit the 60+ ingredients ARE ingredients of the Big
Mac.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
No I didn't.
And I'm not even psychic.
You did. This is seen above.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I never said anything like that. I've been saying , from the
very beginning, the exact same thing. There are 7 ingredient's of the Big
Mac.
Above you admit there are more than 60.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Please LISTEN to me, and hear what I'm actually saying, NOT JUST WHAT YOU
WANT TO HEAR.
I am well aware of what you are trying to say to further your
NEED to lie. You are attempting to use word games, claiming the
ingredients that make up X are NOT the ingredients that are used to
make Y by using X. But, as you prove above, your deception is
deception.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-12 10:55:58 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
THE WEBSITE LISTS SEVEN INGREDIENT.
It lists far more than seven.
Factually incorrect.
Factually correct, Jenny.
You've already been caught in this lie.
No I haven't.
Yes, Jenny. You have.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I've already explained to you, but you refuse to learn, that
all the 60+ ingredient's are ingrdredient's OF OTHER INGREDIENTS.
And you are wrong, of course. They are all ingredients of the Big
Mac.

According to me
According to McDonald's
According to anyone with a thinking brain
Post by Jerry Sauk
Why won't you learn this simple fact?
It's hard to learn a sad, lying excuse of yours since it's not a fact,
but simply another lie you've woven to try to escape the fact that
this is another discussion where I have bested you, Jenny.
KWills
2024-04-02 08:09:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Ingredient's what? What does ingredient own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
of the big Mac.
Do cease lying. Your NEED to lie isn't benefiting you. And it's
been exposed so often, you cannot claim you don't understand now.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The
"60 ingredient's"
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
your reffering
What is "reffering?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
to is ingredinet's
What is an "ingredinet" and what does it own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
of the ingredeint's.
Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2024-04-01 07:27:51 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Where, outside of your deeply rooted NEED to lie does Klaus claim
you did? It is OBVIOUS that is what you want us to think, but no claim
that you used those exact words is made.
Or are you using the fact that this is a written medium to
justify your lie?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 02:55:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
Which part confused you?
(Iii'm baaaack...)
This is such a very basic fact of nature that I can't
believe someone who knows how to use the USENET doesn't
know how ingredients work.
Big Mac ( Pickle ( Alum ) )
There is alum in the Big Mac, because it's infused in the pickle.
Simple logic.
That wasn't my question to klous, my question was is alum a ingredinet of
the PICKLES.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:32:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Ask and answered. Your NEED to lie will never alter this truth.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 19:29:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Huh, I see you've entered your usual "Stick your finger's in your ears and
screech the same thing over and over and over phase" which I believe marks
the discussion as ended and that's i've won the debate, due to your
unwillingness to discuss thing's further.

And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-01 19:24:01 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Huh, I see you've entered your usual "Stick your finger's in your ears and
screech the same thing over and over and over phase"
Repeating things over and over again seems to be the only way you can
learn, Jenny.

But thanks for admitting that you're running away from the argument,
and that I've won.

Again.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-02 19:37:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Huh, I see you've entered your usual "Stick your finger's in your ears and
screech the same thing over and over and over phase"
Repeating things over and over again seems to be the only way you can
learn, Jenny.
AT LEAST I LEARN, KLOUS.

I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's over the year's, and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-02 20:42:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
<crickets>

And Jenny runs away again
Post by Jerry Sauk
Huh, I see you've entered your usual "Stick your finger's in your ears and
screech the same thing over and over and over phase"
Repeating things over and over again seems to be the only way you can
learn, Jenny.
AT LEAST I LEARN, KLOUS.
Well no, you don't learn, Jenny. You're incapable of learning ANYTHING
that isn't false, or a lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's over the year's, and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
You can't educate anyone, because you don't KNOW anything.

Heck, you can't even define "fast food!"

ROFLMAO!!!!
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-11 01:41:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's over the year's, and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
You can't educate anyone, because you don't KNOW anything.
Heck, you can't even define "fast food!"
I tought you what fast-food is MANY time's. YOU were the one being unable
to learn anything new, not me!
KWills
2024-04-11 07:53:22 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's over the year's, and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
You can't educate anyone, because you don't KNOW anything.
Heck, you can't even define "fast food!"
I tought
What is "tought?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
you what fast-food is MANY time's.
What do you think time owns?
Post by Jerry Sauk
YOU were the one being unable
to learn anything new, not me!
Yet you are UNABLE to learn anything. Like what fast food is.
This is a TRUTH you cannot resist proving.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-11 09:48:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's over the year's, and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
You can't educate anyone, because you don't KNOW anything.
Heck, you can't even define "fast food!"
I tought you what fast-food is MANY time's. YOU were the one being unable
to learn anything new, not me!
You have NEVER been able to define fast food, Jenny. You have no clue
what it is. You've never taught ANYONE ANYTHING.
KWills
2024-04-03 08:28:52 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Huh, I see you've entered your usual "Stick your finger's in your ears and
screech the same thing over and over and over phase"
Repeating things over and over again seems to be the only way you can
learn, Jenny.
AT LEAST I LEARN, KLOUS.
Who/what is "KLOUS?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
I have been trying to educate you on MANY issue's
What does issue own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
over the year's,
What does year own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and you
haven't learnt a damn thing.
That no one accepts your LIES as educational means no one accepts
your LIES as educational.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2024-04-02 08:06:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
Your point?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-02 19:38:13 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
Your point?
My point is Klous is using diversion tactics in order to avoid the true
issue at hand.

That shoudl be obvious to most people.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-02 20:44:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
Your point?
My point is Klous is using diversion tactics in order to avoid the true
issue at hand.
You don't even know what a "diversion" is, Jenny.
Post by Jerry Sauk
That shoudl be obvious to most people.
Yet everyone agrees with me, and nobody agrees with you.

I answered your question, and all you do is run away, spouting lies
over your shoulder as you run.
KWills
2024-04-03 08:31:39 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
Your point?
My point is Klous is using diversion tactics in order to avoid the true
issue at hand.
You don't even know what a "diversion" is, Jenny.
As often as Jenny uses some form of diversion, he knows how to
use it, even though he has no idea what it is.
Post by Jerry Sauk
That shoudl be obvious to most people.
Yet everyone agrees with me, and nobody agrees with you.
I answered your question, and all you do is run away, spouting lies
over your shoulder as you run.
You didn't give the answer Jenny wants, ruining the lie he
planned on using. He doesn't know how to adapt to the new paradigm, so
he is LYING and claiming you didn't even answer. And he will continue
until you give the answer he wants so that he can use the lie he
really wants.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-03 11:00:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
That shoudl be obvious to most people.
Yet everyone agrees with me, and nobody agrees with you.
I answered your question, and all you do is run away, spouting lies
over your shoulder as you run.
You didn't give the answer Jenny wants, ruining the lie he
planned on using. He doesn't know how to adapt to the new paradigm, so
he is LYING and claiming you didn't even answer. And he will continue
until you give the answer he wants so that he can use the lie he
really wants.
It was interesting to foil his plan and see how he'd react. He's tried
the "Yes or No" thing before and failed.
Frank
2024-04-04 07:43:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
That shoudl be obvious to most people.
Yet everyone agrees with me, and nobody agrees with you.
I answered your question, and all you do is run away, spouting lies
over your shoulder as you run.
You didn't give the answer Jenny wants, ruining the lie he
planned on using. He doesn't know how to adapt to the new paradigm, so
he is LYING and claiming you didn't even answer. And he will continue
until you give the answer he wants so that he can use the lie he
really wants.
It was interesting to foil his plan and see how he'd react. He's tried
the "Yes or No" thing before and failed.
Actually, you answered his question...and then just revised and extended
your remarks to further clarify that Jerry is way off-base with
his attempts at a "Socratic dialogue", so called.

Good shutdown on Jerry's logical fallacies!
-Frank 🌭
KWills
2024-04-04 09:40:12 UTC

[...]
Post by KWills
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
I answered your question, and all you do is run away, spouting lies
over your shoulder as you run.
You didn't give the answer Jenny wants, ruining the lie he
planned on using. He doesn't know how to adapt to the new paradigm, so
he is LYING and claiming you didn't even answer. And he will continue
until you give the answer he wants so that he can use the lie he
really wants.
It was interesting to foil his plan and see how he'd react. He's tried
the "Yes or No" thing before and failed.
It was, and is, so transparent. It's almost funny how easy it is
to see what Jenny is attempting.
--
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro'
I came, I saw, I stuck around.
KWills
2024-04-03 08:29:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I didn't even mention the big Mac in this thread, either.
Your point?
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Note I'm not even psychic.
Post by Jerry Sauk
My point is Klous
Who is Klous?
Post by Jerry Sauk
is using diversion tactics in order to avoid the true
issue at hand.
That shoudl be obvious to most people.
Since there is no one here named Klous, your LIE fails.
Would you like to try a different lie?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-28 19:17:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
So just to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, you are saying the correct answer is:

A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.

All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-28 18:36:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
Just to be clear, what I'm saying is:

Post by Jerry Sauk
All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
It wasn't a yes or no question. But if you want to play the 'yes or
no' question game...

=========================
Does McDonald's say the only ingredients in the Big Mac are the ones
listed in the advertising jingle, and lying about the other
ingredients listed below?
=========================

Remember, Jenny-- YES OR NO ANSWERS ONLY!

Ingredients: Onions.
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-30 22:03:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
It wasn't a yes or no question. But if you want to play the 'yes or
no' question game...
Yes, it was AND IS a yes no question. Alum either is an ingredient of the
pickles, or it isn't.

So once again, is your answer:

KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-30 21:10:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
It wasn't a yes or no question. But if you want to play the 'yes or
no' question game...
Yes, it was AND IS a yes no question. Alum either is an ingredient of the
pickles, or it isn't.
No, it WASN'T a yes or no question.
Post by Jerry Sauk
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
I already answered you. Here it is again.

Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.

Try not to snip this out of your reply again, lying coward:

Since you want to play the 'yes or no' question game...

=========================

Ingredients: Onions.
Jerry Sauk
YES, it is a yes/no question. "Is alum an ingredient of the Pickles."
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-31 10:45:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
How many times do I need to answer this for you, dummy?

Which part confused you?
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 02:54:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
What's confusing me is why you seem the NEED to mention the Big Mac, when
the question at hand doesn't mention or include teh Big Mac at all.

Are you seriously so insecure that you can't just say "A.) Yes, Alum is an
ingredient of the Pickles" Without mentioning the Big Mac?

Why is that?
KWills
2024-04-01 07:32:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
But it does.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Are you seriously so insecure that you can't just say "A.) Yes, Alum is an
ingredient of the Pickles" Without mentioning the Big Mac?
Why is that?
You presume (ok, LIE) your projection is accurate. It is not.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
KWills
2024-04-01 07:29:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Note the last item listed.
Post by Jerry Sauk
YES, it is a yes/no question. "Is alum an ingredient of the Pickles."
Note that McDonald's freely states alum is an ingredient of the
Big Mac. No amount of your NEED to lie will ever change this.
Why capitalize the word 'pickle?' It's not a proper noun. It's
not the first word of the sentence. What does your mental illness
compel you to claim is the reason?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
The Ref
2024-03-30 02:17:06 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no
question but here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
Fallacious logic.

https://infidels.org/library/modern/constructing-a-logical-argument/#manyq

Plurium interrogationum / Many questions
This fallacy occurs when someone demands a simple (or simplistic) answer
to a complex question.

“Are higher taxes an impediment to business or not? Yes or no?”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
I am not a lawyer; I am The Ref.
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-30 22:00:02 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no
question but here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
Fallacious logic.
Plurium interrogationum / Many questions
This fallacy occurs when someone demands a simple (or simplistic) answer
to a complex question.
Your logic is flawed, and therefore your judgement is invalid. Becouse the
question at hand "Is Alum a ingredient of the Pickles" is NOT A COMPLEX
QUESTION.

The fact that klous added unnesecary irrelevant crap to his answer doesn't
change the fact that it's a yes/no question.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-30 21:11:14 UTC
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:00:02 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no
question but here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
Fallacious logic.
Plurium interrogationum / Many questions
This fallacy occurs when someone demands a simple (or simplistic) answer
to a complex question.
Your logic is flawed, and therefore your judgement is invalid.
His logic is perfect, therefore his judgment is spot on.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Becouse the
question at hand "Is Alum a ingredient of the Pickles" is NOT A COMPLEX
QUESTION.
The fact that klous added unnesecary irrelevant crap to his answer doesn't
change the fact that it's a yes/no question.
Wrong, Jennifer. You WANTED a yes or no answer.

Ingredients: Onions.
Jerry Sauk
2024-03-31 10:35:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No It wasn't. He claimed the original question was complex. All I asked
was, is Alum a ingredient of the pickles. I didn't ask what is the origin
of the universe.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-03-31 10:48:15 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
He was 100% correct, as I already stated.

The problem here is either (a) you're not smart enough to understand
that you are demanding a simple answer to a complex question, or (b)
you're simply lying again.

Myself, I am going with (b)
The Ref
2024-03-31 13:09:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I think Jerry has a disability, which he should be more humble
about (and more forthright about). Either that, or he is a master
troll, who has you running around in circles.

But I suspect the former. Given the deteriorating quality of his
posts -- such as his timestamps and attributions -- I suspect
he may end up offline soon enough with a broken newsreader.

If he does have a disability, perhaps it isn't fair to keep
poking at him...because he can't help it.
I am not a lawyer; I am The Ref.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:31:14 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:09:21 GMT, The Ref <***@creon.earth> wrote:

[..]
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Nah. He'll keep screwing up his settings, and posting.
Post by The Ref
If he does have a disability, perhaps it isn't fair to keep
poking at him...because he can't help it.
He does have a learning disability. His posts prove this out. I
can't see a troll keeping up the act for so long. As such, it's going
to be real.
But even with this disability, Jenny CAN learn. And he has
learned that his claim is wrong. He's actually admitted this, by
accident, several times. This is why we can KNOW he's simply lying at
this point.
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 02:52:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:31:51 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Asked and answered.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 19:38:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.

Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.

A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)

B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-01 19:25:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.
A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)
B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles, and never stops
being an ingredient of the Big Mac, unless the pickle is removed, or
it is ordered without pickles.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-11 01:48:30 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:38:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
message
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles.
Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
Great! before we move on to the next question, let's just review what
happened so far.

So Far, we have come to an agreement, that Alum is an ingredient of the
pickles, and that it never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.

Next Question:

Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum, without
making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.

A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.

B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-11 09:52:29 UTC
On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 20:48:30 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:38:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
message
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles.
Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
Great! before we move on to the next question, let's just review what
happened so far.
So Far, we have come to an agreement, that Alum is an ingredient of the
pickles, and that it never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
That has never been in dispute.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum, without
making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.

Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?

You do know alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, Don't you?

McDonald's says it is, as I've proven numerous times.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-11 18:49:54 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:52:29 -0700
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:38:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
in message
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum,
without making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.
Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?
You do know alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, Don't you?
McDonald's says it is, as I've proven numerous times.
Interdasting:

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html

(unlisted)

However those pickle slices have some:

https://www.foodmatters.com/article/whats-really-in-a-big-mac

PICKLE SLICES:

Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium
Chloride, *Alum*, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavors
(Plant Source), Polysorbate 80, Extractives of Turmeric (Color).

https://www.quora.com/Is-alum-safe-to-use-in-pickles
Alum, which is a compound commonly used in pickling, can be safe when
used in small quantities. It's important to follow a trusted recipe and
use the correct amount of alum, as excessive consumption of alum can be
harmful.

https://blogs.extension.iastate.edu/answerline/2020/07/14/heres-to-crisp-pickles-in-2020/

Alum – at one time alum was added for crispness; however it is no
longer recommended by the FDA and most modern, science-based recipes no
longer include it. Scientifically, alum has little effect on
quick-process pickles but may add firmness to fermented pickles when
used at a rate of ¼ teaspoon per pints. Using too much alum will
actually decrease firmness.

I guess if you have soft pickles then you have a problem...
KWills
2024-04-12 07:52:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum,
without making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.
Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?
You do know alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, Don't you?
McDonald's says it is, as I've proven numerous times.
:)
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop shop
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
(unlisted)
https://www.foodmatters.com/article/whats-really-in-a-big-mac
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium
Chloride, *Alum*, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavors
(Plant Source), Polysorbate 80, Extractives of Turmeric (Color).
Uh oh. Jenny is going to be upset with you. You further proved
the TRUTH that far more than seven ingredients make up the Big Mac.

[Snip the remainder as I have no comment.]
--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging
for his life.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-12 15:25:30 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
I prefer Asian pickling protocols myself - leaves the product being
preserved with more snap and freshness and a far cleaner taste.

https://www.foodiecrush.com/sweet-and-sour-asian-pickled-cucumbers/

Cucumbers?
If you think making quick pickled cucumbers is difficult, think again. It’s a 5-minute process that anyone can handle. For this pickled cucumber recipe, you’ll need:

Seasoned rice vinegar
Sugar
Grated fresh ginger
Kosher salt
Dried red chili flakes
Cucumbers
Shallot
Note that this recipe calls for kosher salt and not table salt. Kosher salt flakes are larger than your average table salt, therefore the 1 teaspoon of salt doesn’t taste as salty as regular salt. If you only have table salt on hand, scale back the amount you add to these quick pickles.

How to Make Pickled Cucumbers
Slice the cucumbers and shallot very thinly (if you have a mandonline, use it!). Add the sliced veggies to a bowl or jar. In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved, then pour over the cucumbers and shallot and toss to coat.

Let the Asian pickled cucumbers chill in the fridge for at least 30
minutes before serving them. They need time to pickle, after all!
KWills
2024-04-12 07:52:38 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:52:29 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum, without
making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.
Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?
I'm wondering if his parents are cousins.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
You do know alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, Don't you?
He does. But he NEEDS to lie.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
McDonald's says it is, as I've proven numerous times.
Jenny KNOWS. But, sadly, his mind is so messed up, he cannot be
honest unless he makes a mistake.
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-19 23:00:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum, without
making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.
Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?
I never said you COULD order extra sesame seeds or alum. I'm simply,
trying to make sure YOU understand these concepts.

And now it is time to move on tot he next yes/no question.

SO FAR, we have agreed that Alum is a ingredient's of the Pickles, and that
Alum never STOPS being a ingredient of the pickles, and 3.) that you can't
order extra alum on your big mac.

Question 4: Does mcdonald's have a box/bottle/shaker of alum present in
each in every kitchen.

A.) Yes, there is a bottle of Alum in every Mcdonald's Kitchen.

B.) No, There is NOT Alum in a standard Mcdonald's kitchen.

This question might be a little tricky for you so don't be afraid to ask
for help if you need it. To Verify the accuracy of the answer, I have
already visited a mcdonald's store personally and asked for extra alum, and
when they said No, I said do you have any alum in the kitchen and they
answered. So before you consider lying, I already know what the true answer
is.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-20 12:36:22 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Can you special order (and recieve) a Big Mac, with EXTRA alum, without
making any other changes? Please choose option A or B.
A.) Yes, Extra Alum can be custom ordered and recieved without getting
extra pickles.
B.) No, in order to a Big Mac with extra Alum, you must order extra
pickles.
You can't order extra sesame seeds on your Big Mac.
You can't order extra alum on your Big Mac.
Why are you so incredibly stupid, Jenny?
I never said you COULD order extra sesame seeds or alum.
And you can't. You're just using your poor logic to try to deny the
FACT that BOTH are ingredients of the Big Mac.
Post by Jerry Sauk
SO FAR, we have agreed that Alum is a ingredient's of the Pickles, and that
Alum never STOPS being a ingredient of the pickles, and 3.) that you can't
order extra alum on your big mac.
And that Alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, as per McDonald's.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This question might be a little tricky for you so don't be afraid to ask
for help if you need it. To Verify the accuracy of the answer, I have
already visited a mcdonald's store personally and asked for extra alum, and
when they said No, I said do you have any alum in the kitchen and they
answered. So before you consider lying, I already know what the true answer
is.
And you ALSO know that Alum is an ingredient of the Big Mac, just like
salt and pepper.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Are salt and pepper ingredients of McDonald's Big Mac?
A. They certainly are. You can confirm this fact by visiting
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/faq/burgers.html
Where they say:
"We add salt and pepper to our burgers when they are cooked on the
grill at our restaurants to bring out all that great beef taste."
Frank
2024-04-02 03:48:12 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.
A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)
B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
God, you're tedious and stupid.
-Frank 🌭
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-02 19:41:28 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.
A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)
B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
God, you're tedious and stupid.
Well that's exsactly what it takes to have a meaningful discussion with
someone as tedious and stupid as klius.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-02 20:44:45 UTC
On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:41:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Frank
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.
A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)
B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
God, you're tedious and stupid.
Well that's exsactly what it takes to have a meaningful discussion with
someone as tedious and stupid as klius.
Jenny ADMITS he's tedious and stupid.

LOL!!!!!!!
KWills
2024-04-03 08:31:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Frank
Post by Jerry Sauk
What is so complex about the question? Alum either is or isn't an
ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles.
Great! Now that's we're in agreement of that fact, here's your next yes/no
question.
Does at ANY POINT between the making of a big mac, and the eating of the big
mac, does alum STOP being an ingredient of the pickles. Please choose
option A or B.
A.) Yes, at some point Alum stops being a ingredient of the Pickles (to
be discussed later)
B.) No, Alum never stops being an ingredient of the pickles.
God, you're tedious and stupid.
Well that's exsactly
What is "exsactly?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
what it takes to have a meaningful discussion with
someone as tedious and stupid as klius.
Who is "klius?"
Is your pathological lying a result of your profound learning
disability, or mental illness?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2024-04-01 07:30:42 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 03:48:15 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
With his profound learning disability, a failure to understand
was certain possible at first. But he can't make the claim now. At
this point it's 100% Jenny feeding his NEED to lie.
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:30:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
No It wasn't.
Your NEED to lie isn't helping you.
Post by Jerry Sauk
He claimed the original question was complex.
And provided the PROOF that it was. And is.
Post by Jerry Sauk
All I asked
was, is Alum a ingredient of the pickles. I didn't ask what is the origin
of the universe.
And your question is flawed, as PROVED above. But you will
continue to lie about this. You can't stop yourself.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2024-04-01 07:26:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous will be able to answer this yes/no
question but here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
Yes, Jenny, you, I, and McDonald's already agreed that alum is an
ingredient of the pickles which make up the Big Mac, making it an
ingredient of the Big Mac as well.
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
All the rest of the crap you added wasn't nessecary to answer this yes or
question.
Fallacious logic.
Plurium interrogationum / Many questions
This fallacy occurs when someone demands a simple (or simplistic) answer
to a complex question.
Your logic is flawed, and therefore your judgement is invalid. Becouse
What is "becouse?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
the
question at hand "Is Alum a ingredient of the Pickles" is NOT A COMPLEX
QUESTION.
Do cease lying. Your LIE was exposed before you offered it.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The fact that klous added unnesecary irrelevant crap to his answer doesn't
change the fact that it's a yes/no question.
Not so. You WANTED a yes/no answer. But, as PROVED above, your
question is a logical fallacy.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 19:34:00 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:00:02 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Not so. You WANTED a yes/no answer. But, as PROVED above, your
question is a logical fallacy.
I wanted a yes/no to the question, "Is alum an ingredient of the pickles"

How is that a logical fallacy, kwills?

What other POSSIBLE answer can thier be to yes or no to that question?
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-01 19:26:12 UTC
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:34:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:00:02 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Not so. You WANTED a yes/no answer. But, as PROVED above, your
question is a logical fallacy.
I wanted a yes/no to the question, "Is alum an ingredient of the pickles"
Didn't you read my response, Jenny? Or did you just immediately start
crying?

KWills
2024-04-02 08:07:48 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
How is that a logical fallacy, kwills?
This was already explained.
Post by Jerry Sauk
What other POSSIBLE answer can thier
What is "thier?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
be to yes or no to that question?
This was already explained. Your continued LYING will never
change the TRUTH you absolutely HATE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KWills
2024-03-28 07:17:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I seriously doubt that klous
Who/what is "klous?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
You can't be so STUPID that you don't know the answer.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-01 02:56:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
You can't be so STUPID that you don't know the answer.
Oh, I know the answer Kwills, this is about KLOUS and HIS knowledge of the
topic. No need for you to participate, feel free to step back and watch.
KWills
2024-04-01 07:33:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
will be able to answer this yes/no question but
here goes anyway.
Is Alum an ingredient of the Pickles?
A.) Yes, Alum is an ingredient of the Pickles.
B.) No, Alum is not an ingredient of the pickles.
You can't be so STUPID that you don't know the answer.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Note Jenny did EXACTLY as I predicted.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Oh, I know the answer Kwills, this is about KLOUS
Who is "KLOUS?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
and HIS knowledge of the
topic.
Since there is no Klous, or KLOUS, here, your LIE fails.
I'm confident you're pleased that your lying has been exposed.
You consistently PROVE you not only NEED to lie, but NEED to have your
lying exposed.
Post by Jerry Sauk
No need for you to participate, feel free to step back and watch.
Way to do as I predicted.
If I don't reply to your pathological lying, how am I expected to
reach the 75 posts per day quota you assigned to me? The only out you
have is to admit you never had the authority to issue ANY quota. But
that would require you to be honest, so that will NEVER happen. Not
unless you make a mistake.
You've trapped yourself in your dishonesty. Either I am required
to post 75 times a day, or you've been LYING about being the leader.
Which is the one you'll admit is accurate? Or would admitting anything
be too honest for your mental illness to allow?
Time will tell.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
KlausSchadenfreude