What Month WIll Jenny Choose To Answer This?
Add Reply
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-24 18:07:11 UTC
Or will he continue to run away from the question like he has for
almost two weeks now?

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:21:41 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
and it doesn't matter NOW MANY ingredient's the grill seasoning has,
doesn't
change the FACT that salt and pepper are ingredient's of the grill
seasoning.
then they are ingredients of the big mac
Invalid logic. Jsut becouse they are added to teh patty's, doesn't mean
they are added a second time to the Big Mac.
Why would they add it a second time?

It's already an ingredient of the patty. When the patty is added to
the Big Mac, S&P become ingredients of the Big Mac, just like
McDonald's says.

Or are you going to claim they are removed before the patty is added
to the Big Mac?

===============================
Simple yes or no question for Jenny:
===============================

If, during the assembly of the Big Mac, salt and pepper were added at
the same time they added the lettuce and cheese and sauce, would salt
and pepper then be ingredients?

A. Yes
B. No

[crickets]
Jerry Sauk
2024-04-24 18:11:59 UTC
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Or will he continue to run away from the question like he has for
almost two weeks now?
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:21:41 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
and it doesn't matter NOW MANY ingredient's the grill seasoning has,
doesn't
change the FACT that salt and pepper are ingredient's of the grill
seasoning.
then they are ingredients of the big mac
Invalid logic. Jsut becouse they are added to teh patty's, doesn't mean
they are added a second time to the Big Mac.
Why would they add it a second time?
They WOULDN'T. That's what I 'm saying, and that why they are NOT an
ingredient of teh Big Mac, BECOUSE they are not added a second time.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
It's already an ingredient of the patty.
Correct.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
When the patty is added to
the Big Mac, S&P become ingredients of the Big Mac,
Incorrect. The PATTY becomes the ingrediet of the Patty.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
just like
McDonald's says.
Factually incorrect. mcdonalds, lists salt and pepper as ingredient's of
the PATTY. As you can see in the list that you YOURSELF has posted.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Or are you going to claim they are removed before the patty is added
to the Big Mac?
No, I never claimed that, I'm not claiming in now, and I never will in the
future.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
If, during the assembly of the Big Mac, salt and pepper were added at
the same time they added the lettuce and cheese and sauce, would salt
and pepper then be ingredients?
A. Yes
B. No
A.) YES, assuming the you mean the S&P is added to the Big Mac and you
meant to say they would be ingredinet's of teh Big Mac instead of just
"ingredient's"
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-04-24 18:23:14 UTC
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:11:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Incorrect.
No, correct.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The PATTY becomes the ingrediet of the Patty.
Here is a fine example of JennyLogic™

"The patty becomes the ingredient of the patty."

ROFLMAO
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
just like
McDonald's says.
Factually incorrect. mcdonalds, lists salt and pepper as ingredient's of
the PATTY. As you can see in the list that you YOURSELF has posted.
Which then becomes ingredients of the Big Mac.

Moving right along......
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Or are you going to claim they are removed before the patty is added
to the Big Mac?
No, I never claimed that, I'm not claiming in now, and I never will in the
future.
Good, because it would be stupid for you to claim the salt and pepper
were somehow no longer ingredients.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
If, during the assembly of the Big Mac, salt and pepper were added at
the same time they added the lettuce and cheese and sauce, would salt
and pepper then be ingredients?
A. Yes
B. No
A.) YES, assuming the you mean the S&P is added to the Big Mac and you
meant to say they would be ingredinet's of teh Big Mac instead of just
"ingredient's"
Jenny now claims that if there are two Big Macs, with one having salt
added to the patty before assembling, and one having salt added DURING
assembly, they are somehow different.

Jenny will explain the difference to all of us.

[crickets]

Jenny will also tell us if he could tell the difference.

[crickets]