Anyone remember Taco Bell's breakfast menu?
Add Reply
kilikini
2008-11-13 10:15:22 UTC
I remember when I lived in Southern California, the two main places I would
go to for a Breakast Burrito was Del Taco and Taco Bell. Taco Bell has
since pulled their breakfast menu, but I just read that it's being brought
back in a few test markets.

If you live near one that's going to be serving breakfast, try something out
and report back!

kili
Sqwertz
2008-11-13 11:04:01 UTC
Post by kilikini
I remember when I lived in Southern California, the two main places I would
go to for a Breakast Burrito was Del Taco and Taco Bell. Taco Bell has
since pulled their breakfast menu, but I just read that it's being brought
back in a few test markets.
They had these nasty scrambled egg wrappers instead of tortillas.
They also had another that was a thin pancake. They all tasted like
shit. The only thing I remember was the Fiesta Burrito/Taco. It
was the only thing that came in a tortilla and tasted somewhat
normal.

-sw
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-13 19:35:24 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by kilikini
I remember when I lived in Southern California, the two main places I would
go to for a Breakast Burrito was Del Taco and Taco Bell. Taco Bell has
since pulled their breakfast menu, but I just read that it's being brought
back in a few test markets.
They had these nasty scrambled egg wrappers instead of tortillas.
They also had another that was a thin pancake. They all tasted like
shit. The only thing I remember was the Fiesta Burrito/Taco. It
was the only thing that came in a tortilla and tasted somewhat
normal.
-sw
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
Sqwertz
2008-11-13 19:54:23 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.

(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)

-sw
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-13 20:18:20 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
No, you underestimate yourself- I'd say maybe $20 billion at the
very least. Ask Jerry, I'm sure he could provide you with precise and
well-researched figures.
As for the burritos, does it make a difference if everyone at our
local McDonalds speaks English as a first language and rarely fucks up
an order? The eggs were not the greatest I've ever eaten but they
beat the hell out of "reconstituted dried egg product" as issued to
the Canadian military as field rations in the 1960's. US MREs (meals
rejected by the enemy) don't hold a candle to the disgusting shit they
used to feed us- should have been named MRS-meals rejected by the
starving.
DK
2008-11-14 00:08:24 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
Sounds like buffet-style scrambled eggs to me. That's why I opt for the
made-to-order omelet when it's offered.

-dk
Scott
2008-11-14 20:12:03 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
You better watch what you say about McD's if you don't want to be banned
for life. I know they're watching this group because after I complained
here about the salt and pepper shakers they took them off the tables.
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-16 01:59:55 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
It's just a fucking lie. I eat fast-food eggs every once in awaile and I've
NEVER had runny eggs.
TFM®
2008-11-16 06:22:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Sqwertz
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
It's just a fucking lie. I eat fast-food eggs every once in awaile and I've
NEVER had runny eggs.
You're a cum gobblin gobblin.

TFM®
DK
2008-11-17 23:32:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Sqwertz
Post by J***@forteinc.com
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I had a McD breakfast burrito once and the eggs were the texture of
multi-textured, multicolored boogers. It's like they steamed the eggs
and they got all wet. Parts of them were hard, the rest was some sort
of snotty liquid.
(That oughta be good for... what... 12 billion dollars in damage?)
-sw
It's just a fucking lie. I eat fast-food eggs every once in awaile and I've
NEVER had runny eggs.
So your infrequent experiences are PROOF that FF eggs are NEVER runny?
You are wrong, wrong, wrong, Jerry. "Never" is a strong word. I've had
runny eggs from McD's.

-dk
Scott
2008-11-18 15:11:52 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
It's just a fucking lie. I eat fast-food eggs every once in awaile and I've
NEVER had runny eggs.
So your infrequent experiences are PROOF that FF eggs are NEVER runny?
You are wrong, wrong, wrong, Jerry. "Never" is a strong word. I've had
runny eggs from McD's.
-dk
I've had my share of McD's Egg McMuffins and I've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
had runny eggs...maybe a little under cook times but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
Sqwertz
2008-11-18 16:34:50 UTC
Post by Scott
I've had my share of McD's Egg McMuffins and I've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
had runny eggs...maybe a little under cook times but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
We're not talking about the always overcooked, rubber egg flying
saucers. We're talking about the scrambled egg product - as in the Big
Breakfast and the breakfast burritos. Those are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
runny and/or overly wet.

-sw
TFM®

TFM®
Scott
2008-11-18 17:22:04 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Scott
I've had my share of McD's Egg McMuffins and I've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
had runny eggs...maybe a little under cook times but NEVER, NEVER,
NEVER runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
We're not talking about the always overcooked, rubber egg flying
saucers. We're talking about the scrambled egg product - as in the Big
Breakfast and the breakfast burritos. Those are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
runny and/or overly wet.
-sw
That's what I said, I ALMOST, ALMOST, ALMOST ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS
order the sandwiches instead of those MOST OF THE TIME, MOST OF THE
TIME, MOST OF THE TIME runny and/or overly wet scrambled eggs. That
reminds me, I have to call my girlfriend.

BTW For someone who never eats there you sure know a lot about their
menu and products.
Sqwertz
2008-11-18 18:05:34 UTC
Post by Scott
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Scott
I've had my share of McD's Egg McMuffins and I've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
had runny eggs...maybe a little under cook times but NEVER, NEVER,
NEVER runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
We're not talking about the always overcooked, rubber egg flying
saucers. We're talking about the scrambled egg product - as in the
Big Breakfast and the breakfast burritos. Those are ALWAYS ALWAYS
ALWAYS runny and/or overly wet.
-sw
That's what I said, I ALMOST, ALMOST, ALMOST ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS
order the sandwiches instead of those MOST OF THE TIME, MOST OF THE
TIME, MOST OF THE TIME runny and/or overly wet scrambled eggs. That
reminds me, I have to call my girlfriend.
BTW For someone who never eats there you sure know a lot about their
menu and products.
One Jerry in the group is plenty. Thanks for offering though.

-sw
Scott
2008-11-18 19:34:48 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
One Jerry in the group is plenty. Thanks for offering though.
-sw
Have you ever seen any misspelled words or excessive shouting in my
posts? Check google if you have to.
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-18 19:17:55 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Scott
I've had my share of McD's Egg McMuffins and I've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
had runny eggs...maybe a little under cook times but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER
runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
We're not talking about the always overcooked, rubber egg flying
saucers. We're talking about the scrambled egg product - as in the Big
Breakfast and the breakfast burritos. Those are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
runny and/or overly wet.
-sw
Steve shut the hell up. Or grab your camera, head to Mcdonalds tomorow
morning and take a damn picture of your "runny" eggs so we can all see. One
or the other. I'm sick of your lie's.
Jerry Sauk
Besides, isn't it illegal to sell runny egg's because of salmonella?
Scott
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Jerry Sauk
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
Paco
2008-11-19 08:32:19 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
Besides, isn't it illegal to sell runny egg's because of salmonella?
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST SHUT UP! JUST DO IT! SHUT UP! Where in the world
is it seasonally illegal to sell eggnog? Cite references! NOW! Show
something starting with http:// or www. AND DO NOT TELL ME TO FUCKING
GOOGLE IT! YOU MADE THE STATEMENT, YOU SUPPORT IT! I've been staying in
the background, reading the drivel that you exhibit and keeping my thoughts
to myself. But, I can't take it any more. Step up to the plate and show us
what you got, buttercup. Fuckin' runnin' at the mouth about laws and
regulations and legalities. Run your dumbass head into a fuckin' ladder and
it's illegal? Take as much time off from work as you want to, when you want
to, and you're protected by law? Sell eggnog "out of season" and it is
illegal? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! Post a lame-ass review of a taco, but stop
spewing about your rights and the "law written by Jerry". JUST STOP IT! If
you don't, I will come up to Green Bay and waste every Goth-looking,
fat-assed, nig-rig driving motherfucker that I see at a Taco Bell
drive-thru, until I find YOU. And you know as well as I do, that the Taco
Bell employees will give you up in a heartbeat. TFM goes for the street
sweeper, red mist approach. I go for the one shot, one kill pink mist
method. Your fucking head will explode like a watermelon. And you will
never know it.

Oh. And you lost an argument to not just Kili, but to me also. Remember?
The drive-thru, mini-van thing? You apologized for your arrogance,
remember?

</rant>
DK
2008-11-20 00:25:58 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
[...]
I agree with this post.

-dk
TFM®
2008-11-20 00:54:05 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Paco
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
[...]
I am TFM® and I agree with this agreement. Uhh...uhh.

Uhhhh...

TFM® - Our president (no need for capitalization) at his finest.
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-20 20:30:06 UTC
Post by Paco
you don't, I will come up to Green Bay and waste every Goth-looking,
fat-assed, nig-rig driving motherfucker that I see at a Taco Bell
drive-thru, until I find YOU. And you know as well as I do, that the Taco
Bell employees will give you up in a heartbeat. TFM goes for the street
sweeper, red mist approach. I go for the one shot, one kill pink mist
method. Your fucking head will explode like a watermelon. And you will
never know it.
HAHAHAHA you know I really hate to do this in your current mental-state,
but sit down a minute and check out

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F07.html

YES that starts with a HTTP:// AND a www. So it's a genuine internet
cite. All you have to do is scroll
down to "egg nog"
Post by Paco
Oh. And you lost an argument to not just Kili, but to me also. Remember?
WRONG, dumbass, that was TFM. kili's HUSBAND, remember? And I didn't
even lose it to him because he's not the one that POSTED ITIT INT HE FIRST
PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott
So after more then 24 hours of searching this is the best you can find?
TFM®
2008-11-21 00:50:12 UTC
Post by Scott
So after more then 24 hours of searching this is the best you can find?
That ignorant mother fucker couldn't find his dick with both hands!

Jerry, I'm going to killfille you on Kili's computer. Then I'm going to
tell her you're really dead this time.
I'll make up something really stupid and she'll believe it, just because
it's you.

Everybody here will back me up. You're gone, you're dead. Spank Bank =
NSF!

Need another update?

TFM®
Sqwertz
2008-11-21 13:03:56 UTC
Post by TFM®
Jerry, I'm going to killfille you on Kili's computer. Then I'm going to
tell her you're really dead this time.
I'll make up something really stupid and she'll believe it, just because
it's you.
Now there's a great idea. Make sure you kill-file his email
to her, too.

Jerry will just shrivel up and die.

-sw
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-20 22:00:17 UTC
Post by Paco
Oh. And you lost an argument to not just Kili, but to me also. Remember?
WRONG, dumbass, that was TFM. kili's HUSBAND, remember? And I didn't
even lose it to him because he's not the one that POSTED ITIT INT HE FIRST
PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
TFM®
2008-11-21 00:53:13 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
The Simpsons isn't merely an animated comedy series to Jerry, it's the
fucking national news.

Yes, he is that stupid. I'm sorry, I used an incorrect pronoun... "It" is
that stupid.

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
A cite is a cite.
DK
2008-11-21 23:43:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
A cite is a cite.
Your "cite" doesn't validate your claim. You lost that argument without
question, Jerry.

-dk
TFM®
2008-11-22 01:38:58 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
A cite is a cite.
Your "cite" doesn't validate your claim. You lost that argument without
question, Jerry.
-dk
Does staying up 16 hours searching Google make it anymore valid?
You know that's what he did.

He even called in sick the next day...because he's on dialup...and his
brother hates him.

Whoops, you have to have a job to call in sick. I forgot he'd been fired...
again.

Christy's really sad you're dead, BTW.

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
What exactly was my claim. I never said that Eggnog was illegal.
DK
2008-11-22 23:50:29 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
A cite is a cite.
Your "cite" doesn't validate your claim. You lost that argument without
question, Jerry.
-dk
What exactly was my claim. I never said that Eggnog was illegal.
I'm not going to do your homework for you. Look up what you said.

-dk
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-22 01:59:53 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sauk posts dialogue from a Simpsons episode as proof of his
allegations. I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard.
Jerry, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid-or can you?
A cite is a cite.
And a mindless fool such as yourself is a fuckin' idiot. Stupidity
is perhaps understandable, you only have the brains you were born with
(though in your case, a systematic campaign of destroying them with a
shitty lifestyle should be grounds for euthanasia). Willful blind
ignorance is a whole 'nother matter- you have at least enough
intelligence to learn better but you choose not to. Not only do you
remain hopelessly mired in the swamps of intellectual deprivation, you
proudly announce the fact to the whole world at every opportunity.

(Just a passing thought here- is it possible that Sauk is faking
it? Are we all victims of a Master troll?)
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:33:23 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
WRONG. Steve already admitted and several other's that they were trolls in
this newsgroup. A simple Google search proves that.

And there's nothing to fake anyway... Fast-food has MILLIONS of fans, just
because somebody LIKES fast-food doesn't mean there a troll.
Mike
2008-11-22 19:15:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Jerry you keep throwing out this Google search, time and time again.
Are we suposed to believe all of your Bull Shit because you play the Google
card?
You are the boy that cried Wolf . If you dont give us a cite, we will
automaticly know you are lying again

-----------------
-----------------
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-23 02:06:28 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
WRONG. Because in the past people always told ME to use google to prove
stuff, and now that I'm doing it, everybody's still mad at me all the time.
Well make up your damn mind's.
TFM®
2008-11-22 03:06:05 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
The thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion.

TFM®
FLJim
2008-11-23 02:25:57 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
(Just a passing thought here- is it possible that Sauk is faking
it? Are we all victims of a Master troll?)
BINGO! You Finally wised up

Paco
2008-11-21 06:38:14 UTC
Post by Paco
you don't, I will come up to Green Bay and waste every Goth-looking,
fat-assed, nig-rig driving motherfucker that I see at a Taco Bell
drive-thru, until I find YOU. And you know as well as I do, that the Taco
Bell employees will give you up in a heartbeat. TFM goes for the street
sweeper, red mist approach. I go for the one shot, one kill pink mist
method. Your fucking head will explode like a watermelon. And you will
never know it.
HAHAHAHA you know I really hate to do this in your current mental-state,
but sit down a minute and check out
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F07.html
YES that starts with a HTTP:// AND a www. So it's a genuine internet
cite. All you have to do is scroll
down to "egg nog"
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! A FUCKING SIMPSON'S WEBPAGE?
THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD PULL OUT OF YOUR FAT, GANG RAPED ASS? THAT'S YOUR
AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM? Which makes no
reference to legalities, it just says the government takes it away. YOU
SAID IT IS ILLEGAL! PROVE IT! The government takes lots of things away
from people. Money, mostly, from those of us that pay income taxes.
Something you wouldn't be aware of. You do know that The Simpson's are
cartoon characters, don't you, you crossposting motherfucker? Even though
"their" Springfield is modeled after Springfield, Vermont, there is no
legislation regarding seasonal sales of eggnog there. I know this for a
FACT. I called the Town Manager, it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST
ANOTHER FUCKING ARGUMENT TO ME, BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT,
BITCH! NOW!
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Oh. And you lost an argument to not just Kili, but to me also.
Remember?
WRONG, dumbass, that was TFM. kili's HUSBAND, remember? And I didn't
even lose it to him because he's not the one that POSTED ITIT INT HE FIRST
PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter if it was Kili or TFM, dumbass. The point is, you said
the only argument you lost here was with Kili. You conveniently forget the
FACT that you lost the drive-thru argument to me. And apologized for your
obnoxious behavior. Remember? THAT'S TWO ARGUMENTS YOU'VE LOST TO ME,
BITCH! I FUCKING OWN YOU!

-sw
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-21 13:11:30 UTC
Post by Paco
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! A FUCKING SIMPSON'S WEBPAGE?
THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD PULL OUT OF YOUR FAT, GANG RAPED ASS? THAT'S
YOUR AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM? Which makes
no reference to legalities, it just says the government takes it away.
YOU SAID IT IS ILLEGAL! PROVE IT! The government takes lots of things
away from people. Money, mostly, from those of us that pay income
taxes. Something you wouldn't be aware of. You do know that The
Simpson's are cartoon characters, don't you, you crossposting
motherfucker? Even though "their" Springfield is modeled after
Springfield, Vermont, there is no legislation regarding seasonal sales
of eggnog there. I know this for a FACT. I called the Town Manager,
it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST ANOTHER FUCKING ARGUMENT TO ME,
BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT, BITCH! NOW!
Okay! Okay!! YOU WIN!!!! I LOST AGAIN!!!! BFD AHOLE!

Peace,

Jerry
Jerry Sauk
Identity theft is extremely illegal.
Sqwertz
2008-11-21 17:04:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Identity theft is extremely illegal.
Lemme guess - Simpson's Episode DABF04: "Half-Decent Proposal"?

-sw
TFM®
2008-11-21 20:07:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Yes, that's why all of us who have impersonated you are securely behind bars
at a maximum security prison.

TFM®
Scott
2008-11-21 22:22:25 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT, BITCH! NOW!
Okay! Okay!! YOU WIN!!!! I LOST AGAIN!!!! BFD AHOLE!
Peace,
Jerry
Identity theft is extremely illegal.
Yes, that's why all of us who have impersonated you are securely behind
bars at a maximum security prison.
TFM®
I'm sure some folks here <cough...steve> wouldn't mind being in a
maximum security prison if they had access to usenet.
TFM®
2008-11-22 01:33:36 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT, BITCH! NOW!
Okay! Okay!! YOU WIN!!!! I LOST AGAIN!!!! BFD AHOLE!
Peace,
Jerry
Identity theft is extremely illegal.
Yes, that's why all of us who have impersonated you are securely behind
bars at a maximum security prison.
TFM®
I'm sure some folks here <cough...steve> wouldn't mind being in a maximum
security prison if they had access to usenet.
Steve's a soap holder, not a dropper.
This is of course an assumption, but one made after talking to him on the
phone.

Steve works hard for what he has. At least he has a job. So he designs
shitters. That beats the fuck out of what Jerry does.

Jerry couldn't design a path to the shitter if he had the Sqwertz! Oh!
Bada-Bing!

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:09:16 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT, BITCH! NOW!
Okay! Okay!! YOU WIN!!!! I LOST AGAIN!!!! BFD AHOLE!
Peace,
Jerry
Identity theft is extremely illegal.
Yes, that's why all of us who have impersonated you are securely behind
bars at a maximum security prison.
TFM®
I'm sure some folks here <cough...steve> wouldn't mind being in a maximum
security prison if they had access to usenet.
Steve's a soap holder, not a dropper.
This is of course an assumption, but one made after talking to him on the
phone.
Steve works hard for what he has. At least he has a job. So he designs
shitters. That beats the fuck out of what Jerry does.
Is this true Steve? What happened, did you get fired from Taco Bell
again?
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 16:07:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Steve works hard for what he has. At least he has a job. So he designs
shitters. That beats the fuck out of what Jerry does.
I design public restrooms. Everything but the plumbing. I'm trying
to sell the slogan, "We know our shitters!" to the boss, but it
won't fly since this is just small part of our much larger company.
It does say that on my business card, though.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Is this true Steve?
Yes, it's true. I have a good job.

YOU, OTOH, apparently don't. Not only a GOOD job, but no
job at all. You've been fired again.

Did I call it or what? End of the week - NO JOB FOR JERRY.

BTW: My news server (AT&T) seems to have killfiled Jerry's posts.
They're all "unavailable" according to the server, so I'm using
TFM's server instead. Or maybe... I... *AM* TFM? The plot
thickens...

-sw
DK
2008-11-23 00:01:21 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jerry Sauk
Is this true Steve?
Yes, it's true. I have a good job.
YOU, OTOH, apparently don't. Not only a GOOD job, but no
job at all. You've been fired again.
Did I call it or what? End of the week - NO JOB FOR JERRY.
BTW: My news server (AT&T) seems to have killfiled Jerry's posts.
They're all "unavailable" according to the server, so I'm using
TFM's server instead. Or maybe... I... *AM* TFM? The plot
thickens...
-sw
Bullshit. Send me one of your business cards. You have my address.

-dk
Sqwertz
2008-11-23 00:46:44 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Sqwertz
BTW: My news server (AT&T) seems to have killfiled Jerry's posts.
They're all "unavailable" according to the server, so I'm using
TFM's server instead. Or maybe... I... *AM* TFM? The plot
thickens...
Bullshit. Send me one of your business cards. You have my address.
That says I'm TFM? Sure, it's in the mail.

-sw
D K
2008-11-23 01:30:16 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by DK
Post by Sqwertz
BTW: My news server (AT&T) seems to have killfiled Jerry's posts.
They're all "unavailable" according to the server, so I'm using
TFM's server instead. Or maybe... I... *AM* TFM? The plot
thickens...
Bullshit. Send me one of your business cards. You have my address.
That says I'm TFM? Sure, it's in the mail.
-sw
No. "We know our shitters". Nice editing, Steve.

-dk
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 14:59:42 UTC
Post by Scott
I'm sure some folks here <cough...steve> wouldn't mind being in a
maximum security prison if they had access to usenet.
Huh? WTF? I'll make you my next Jerry.

-sw
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:11:33 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
TFM®
2008-11-22 03:13:53 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
at a maximum security prison.
TFM®
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard!

Anybody else remember that one?

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
Three Stooges. Big Deal.
TFM®
2008-11-22 03:56:52 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
of eggnog there. I know this for a FACT. I called the Town Manager,
it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST ANOTHER FUCKING ARGUMENT
Post by Paco
ME,
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
at a maximum security prison.
TFM®
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
Whoa there, gay cowboy. You've said many multiple times that "Jerry Sauk"
isn't your real name.
Who's the pussy bitch now?

Most regulars here know my real name.
The fact that you don't merely proves you're an idiot.

You even talk to my wife via email and you don't know my name.
For that matter, you don't even know her name.

I just talked to her and she's saddened that you met your demise in a
gizzard fryer.

Let us all bow our heads and make a solemn prayer to one of our group who
has gone to the great deep-fryer in the sky.

Fzzzttt...

Tune in next time...

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 04:46:34 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
of eggnog there. I know this for a FACT. I called the Town Manager,
it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST ANOTHER FUCKING ARGUMENT
Post by Paco
ME,
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
[...]
I didn't say real NAME, idiot, I said real IDENTITY. Everyone on this
groups no my real IDENTITY is Jerry Sauk, because that's how they can
Identify me. Even though my real world real actual name is irrelevant.

But wqhoever is posted using MY IDENENTY is not posting thier OWN identity,
because they are cowards and don't want to be sued for identity theft.
TFM®
2008-11-22 12:07:06 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
YOUR AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM?
Which
makes
no reference to legalities, it just says the government takes
it
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
away.
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
YOU SAID IT IS ILLEGAL! PROVE IT! The government takes lots
of
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
things
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Simpson's are cartoon characters, don't you, you crossposting
motherfucker? Even though "their" Springfield is modeled after
Springfield, Vermont, there is no legislation regarding
seasonal
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
sales
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
of eggnog there. I know this for a FACT. I called the Town
Manager,
it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST ANOTHER FUCKING
ARGUMENT
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
ME,
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
[...]
Sued? If it's as highly illegal as you claim, they'd be jailed first, sued
later.

Have another taco, fatass.

TFM®
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 16:36:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
But wqhoever is posted using MY IDENENTY is not posting thier OWN identity,
because they are cowards and don't want to be sued for identity theft.
They post using your name so they can't be sued for identity theft?
Yeah - that makes a hell of a lot of sense. As usual.

-sw
DK
2008-11-22 23:59:39 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
YOUR AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM?
Which
makes
no reference to legalities, it just says the government takes
it
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
away.
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
YOU SAID IT IS ILLEGAL! PROVE IT! The government takes lots
of
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
things
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
Simpson's are cartoon characters, don't you, you crossposting
motherfucker? Even though "their" Springfield is modeled after
Springfield, Vermont, there is no legislation regarding
seasonal
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
sales
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
of eggnog there. I know this for a FACT. I called the Town Manager,
it's a local call for me. SO, YOU LOST ANOTHER FUCKING
ARGUMENT
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
ME,
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
[...]
You just admitted you are not posting in the "real world". The law
doesn't apply to fantasy land, Jerry.

-dk
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 16:12:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard!
Anybody else remember that one?
Three Stooges. Big Deal.
Jerry is the foremost export on the Three Stooges, Star Trek, and
The Simpsons. There even a wikipedia article about him.

-sw
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 16:08:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
OK. So who went out and bought the Supernews account...?

Time to fess up.

-sw
Jerry Sauk
I HAVE a supernews account, SAteve.
DK
2008-11-22 23:52:51 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
You have many fine lawyers? You are a liar! How much money do you have
on retainer with each of them?

-dk
TFM®
2008-11-23 00:37:50 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
Obviously because your too cowardly to admit your true identity so you
copuld be sued. I have many fine lawyers, BTW. So knock it off.
You have many fine lawyers? You are a liar! How much money do you have
on retainer with each of them?
-dk
47 Cents!

I'm PIMP!

Jew know,
®
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-21 21:27:33 UTC
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:37:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Utter stupidity such as yours should be extremely illegal. No
kidding, Sauk, every time I read one of your posts the more I become
convinced that you are criminally stupid and should be confined in a
mental asylum for the rest of your life. Well, lets hear about your
latest half-witted post quoting a cartoon show as proof of yet another
asinine claim. Forgotten about that already, Piggy boy? Guess
that'll just go into your "arguments won" file. What a complete
fucking loser you are.
TFM®
2008-11-22 01:27:14 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
But he is the life-blood of this newsgroup. After all, who gives a shit
about fast food?
Jerry makes it worth visiting.

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:07:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
AND YET YOU PUT ME IN KILI'S KILLFILE??

What a fucking hypocrite you are!
TFM®
2008-11-22 03:11:26 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Thank you. Thank you very much. Can I have another one of those peanut
butter and fried banana sandwiches?

I'm a medium, Jerry. I can communicate to her through you even though
you're dead. I will channel your energy.

Fzzztttt........

Oops, shorted out.

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:13:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Yes I won the arguement, not because I provided a cite, but because I never
said it was illegal in the FIRST PLACE. All I said was I THOUGHT it was
illegal, and I showed a cite WHY I thought it was. I'm still officcially
undecided on the matter.
TFM®
2008-11-22 03:15:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Yes I won the arguement, not because I provided a cite, but because I never
said it was illegal in the FIRST PLACE. All I said was I THOUGHT it was
illegal, and I showed a cite WHY I thought it was. I'm still officcially
retarded on the matter.
Were you born that way, or did you choose to be that way?

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 03:39:59 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
Yes I won the arguement, not because I provided a cite, but because I never
said it was illegal in the FIRST PLACE. All I said was I THOUGHT it was
illegal, and I showed a cite WHY I thought it was. I'm still officcially
retarded on the matter.
Were you born that way, or did you choose to be that way?
TFM®
Don't change my quotes. I pretty sure that's also illegal, or at least
against your terms of service.
TFM®
2008-11-22 04:07:46 UTC
I'm a transsexual with huge purple nipples.
Take that one up with my ISP.

This is usenet, you ignorant cocksucker! This ain't fucking AOL, this ain't
email.

Nobody gives a FUCK what you write here. You can cry all day and all night,
all you'll end up with is a face full of tears.

Shut your fucking dicksucker and be a fucking man for a change.

TFM®
DK
2008-11-22 23:56:53 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
retarded on the matter.
Were you born that way, or did you choose to be that way?
TFM®
Don't change my quotes. I pretty sure that's also illegal, or at least
against your terms of service.
You would be wrong on both counts. Check with your lawyers.

-dk
TFM®
2008-11-23 00:46:53 UTC
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
retarded on the matter.
Were you born that way, or did you choose to be that way?
TFM®
Don't change my quotes. I pretty sure that's also illegal, or at least
against your terms of service.
You would be wrong on both counts. Check with your lawyers.
-dk
I don't give a fuck.

I feel terriblly concerning Jerry meeting his demise in a gizzard frier.

TFM®
Mike
2008-11-23 02:26:34 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by DK
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by TFM®
Post by Jerry Sauk
retarded on the matter.
Were you born that way, or did you choose to be that way?
TFM®
Don't change my quotes. I pretty sure that's also illegal, or at least
against your terms of service.
You would be wrong on both counts. Check with your lawyers.
-dk
I don't give a fuck.
I feel terriblly concerning Jerry meeting his demise in a gizzard frier.
TFM®
Jerry would have wanted to die that way. Greasy and delicious

-----------------
-----------------
DK
2008-11-22 23:55:29 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
You didn't win anything. Your cite was pure bullshit and you have
admitted that you didn't post a fact.

-dk
DK
2008-11-21 23:39:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Paco
[...]
Let Jerry Sauk deal with that. You aren't Jerry Sauk.

-dk
Mike
2008-11-21 16:55:27 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Oh. And you lost an argument to not just Kili, but to me also.
Remember?
WRONG, dumbass, that was TFM. kili's HUSBAND, remember? And I didn't
even lose it to him because he's not the one that POSTED ITIT INT HE FIRST
PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter if it was Kili or TFM, dumbass. The point is, you said
the only argument you lost here was with Kili. You conveniently forget
the FACT that you lost the drive-thru argument to me. And apologized for
your obnoxious behavior. Remember? THAT'S TWO ARGUMENTS YOU'VE LOST TO
ME, BITCH! I FUCKING OWN YOU!
-sw
Remember Jerry's statement " LIAR NO PEAPPLE DRINK WATER
After this statement 12 people said " I also drink water" That is another
argument you lost Jerry

Soon to be seen on Myth busters. Sauk Quotes from the BOS

-----------------
-----------------
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-21 17:59:15 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
[...]
WRONG DUMBFUCK!!! I NEVER SAID IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said I THINK it was illegal, but I didn't know for SURE. And I still
don't. But the simpsons cite supports that it IS.

But the point is dont put words INTO MY OWN MOUTH AND THEN MAKE ME APOLOGIZE
FOR IT.
Post by Paco
SO, YOU LOST
ANOTHER FUCKING ARGUMENT TO ME, BITCH! Say, "I'm sorry, Paco." SAY IT,
BITCH! NOW!
IN YOUR DREAMS.

You conveniently forget the
Post by Paco
FACT that you lost the drive-thru argument to me. THAT'S TWO
ARGUMENTS YOU'VE LOST TO ME,
BITCH!
What the fuck are you smoking, dipwad. I lost hte drive-thru argument to
KILI, not to you or TFM. It's the same arguemnt, so it's only ONE argument,
irregardless of how many people YOU think I lost it to. Not two.
TFM®
2008-11-22 01:24:27 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
to myself. But, I can't take it any more. Step up to the plate and
show
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
us
Post by Paco
what you got, buttercup. Fuckin' runnin' at the mouth about laws and
regulations and legalities. Run your dumbass head into a fuckin'
ladder
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
and
Post by Paco
spewing about your rights and the "law written by Jerry". JUST STOP
IT!
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
If
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM? Which makes no
reference to legalities, it just says the government takes it away. YOU
SAID IT IS ILLEGAL! PROVE IT! The government takes lots of things away
from people.
WRONG DUMBFUCK!!! I NEVER SAID IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outstanding! Dead Jerry can't even read what he wrote.
Post by Paco
FACT that you lost the drive-thru argument to me. THAT'S TWO
ARGUMENTS YOU'VE LOST TO ME,
BITCH!
What the fuck are you smoking, dipwad. I lost hte drive-thru argument to
KILI, not to you or TFM. It's the same arguemnt, so it's only ONE argument,
irregardless of how many people YOU think I lost it to. Not two.
You lost to me when you caved and killfiled me.

BTW, Kili is sorry to hear of your demise.

You could probably tell her you're still alive, but I've seen to those
details. You are blocked like a black man at a Klan rally.
Call the house and tell her. Oh, I forgot to mention Wisconsin calls are
blocked here as well.

Hugs,
TFM®
Jerry Sauk
2008-11-22 02:03:33 UTC
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
to myself. But, I can't take it any more. Step up to the plate and
show
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
us
Post by Paco
what you got, buttercup. Fuckin' runnin' at the mouth about laws and
regulations and legalities. Run your dumbass head into a fuckin'
ladder
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
and
Post by Paco
spewing about your rights and the "law written by Jerry". JUST STOP
IT!
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
If
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
FACT that you lost the drive-thru argument to me. THAT'S TWO
ARGUMENTS YOU'VE LOST TO ME,
BITCH!
What the fuck are you smoking, dipwad. I lost hte drive-thru argument to
KILI, not to you or TFM. It's the same arguemnt, so it's only ONE argument,
irregardless of how many people YOU think I lost it to. Not two.
You lost to me when you caved and killfiled me.
I obviously haven't killfiled you yet.

And why did you surpress the fact that I said I THINK it was illegal, not
that it WAS illegal? Dont bother gonig down that path because google
EASILEY proves what I said and your wrong.
TFM®
Mike
2008-11-22 19:19:40 UTC
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST SHUT UP! JUST DO IT! SHUT UP! Where in
the
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
world
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
GOOGLE IT! YOU MADE THE STATEMENT, YOU SUPPORT IT! I've been
staying
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
in
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
to myself. But, I can't take it any more. Step up to the plate and
show
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
us
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
regulations and legalities. Run your dumbass head into a fuckin'
ladder
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
and
Post by Paco
spewing about your rights and the "law written by Jerry". JUST STOP
IT!
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
If
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by Paco
Post by TFM®
Post by TFM®
Post by TFM®
Post by Paco
KILI, not to you or TFM. It's the same arguemnt, so it's only ONE argument,
irregardless of how many people YOU think I lost it to. Not two.
You lost to me when you caved and killfiled me.
I obviously haven't killfiled you yet.
And why did you surpress the fact that I said I THINK it was illegal, not
that it WAS illegal? Dont bother gonig down that path because google
EASILEY proves what I said and your wrong.
So Prove it.

Your not fibbing us again are you?
-----------------
Sqwertz
2008-11-22 22:49:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And why did you surpress the fact that I said I THINK it was illegal, not
that it WAS illegal? Dont bother gonig down that path because google
EASILEY proves what I said and your wrong.
Google easily proves you're lying your ass off, again.

"Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year."

Asshole. Any time you mention Google, we know you're lying.
Because that's what you are, a worthless, lying scumbag.
Evertything you say is an outright lie.

Haven't you blown your head off yet? Or are you waiting until after
Thanksgiving so you can eat many multiple pizzas in front of your
family and not offer them any.

Here's the whole article, for Google (which I didn't need to use).

From: Jerry Sauk <***@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Anyone remember Taco Bell's breakfast menu?
TFM®
Sqwertz
2008-11-21 12:52:42 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
HAHAHAHA you know I really hate to do this in your current mental-state,
but sit down a minute and check out
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F07.html
This kinda sums up Jerry's life: A Cartoon.

-sw
Sqwertz
2008-11-19 13:06:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
Who's the one that's always starting arguments, Jerry? You just make
this stuff so somebody will argue with you.

As Tim would say, you need to take a trip up the chimneys. Do you want
me to send you a gun and a bullet? I will, you know. Just ask.

-sw
TFM®
2008-11-19 13:58:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
Who's the one that's always starting arguments, Jerry? You just make this
stuff so somebody will argue with you.
As Tim would say, you need to take a trip up the chimneys. Do you want me
to send you a gun and a bullet? I will, you know. Just ask.
-sw
Send him 2 or 3 bullets at least. Dumb fuck will miss at least once.

(Tip : Aim for your head Jerry)

TFM®
Jerry Sauk
See my previous post to Paco for a cite.
TFM®
2008-11-21 00:42:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
Who's the one that's always starting arguments, Jerry? You just make
this stuff so somebody will argue with you.
As Tim would say, you need to take a trip up the chimneys. Do you want
me to send you a gun and a bullet? I will, you know. Just ask.
-sw
See my previous post to Paco for a cite.
Feh! You still need to take a trip up the chimneys.

-sw
Scott
2008-11-19 16:24:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Besides, isn't it illegal to sell runny egg's because of salmonella?
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
It's about time you started making sense. Salmonella does thrive in warm
weather so it's illegal to sell any raw-egg based products during the
warm seasons. Source: Internet
Bill
2008-11-19 19:17:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Scott
runny or else I would've COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.
Besides, isn't it illegal to sell runny egg's because of salmonella?
Nope, I drink eggnog and I've never had to worry about salmonella.
Which, BTW, is illegal to sell most of the year.
What time of the year is it legal to sell salmonella?

Bill
--
GMail, Google Goobers and Web to Usenet gateway users.
This century's answers to AOL and WebTV.
Scott
It depends, how much are you willing to spend?
TFM®
2008-11-19 22:15:01 UTC
Post by Bill
What time of the year is it legal to sell salmonella?
From the time cow hunting season opens until election day.

TFM®
kilikini
2008-11-14 02:43:20 UTC
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by kilikini
I remember when I lived in Southern California, the two main places
I would go to for a Breakast Burrito was Del Taco and Taco Bell.
Taco Bell has since pulled their breakfast menu, but I just read
that it's being brought back in a few test markets.
At the risk of being attacked by many multiple people armed with
flamethrowers, I'll say that I quite enjoyed the McDonalds Breakfast
Burritos when they were available in our area. But I'm a Canadian
from the great frozen North, and probably wouldn't recognize a decent
tortilla if one came up and bit me on the ass.
I don't think McD's breakfast burritos have changed much since their
inception back in 1991 in the United States. I'm guessing that they didn't
expand their "Mexican" breakfast menu because they have always had so many
other staples on their breakfast menu. To be fair, I never tried McD's
burrito, however. IIRC, when the burrito first came out (and they may still
be like this), it was just scrambled egg stuffed into a tortilla with
cheese, sausage, red pepper and green pepper. I also remember them being
*really* small compared to one of Del Taco's signature breakfast burritos.

kili
J***@forteinc.com
2008-11-14 20:22:19 UTC
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:43:20 -0500, "kilikini"
Post by kilikini
Post by J***@forteinc.com
Post by kilikini
[...]
Yeah, when we had them here they were exactly as you describe,
with a choice of "mild" or "hot" salsa in little packets on the side.
They were quite small, but the price was right as I recall; 2 of them
and one of McD's little potato patties they erroneously identify as
"hash browns" and a coffee for around $3 Canadian. I preferred them
to the other breakfast offerings, e.g. any of their McMuffin products
where the egg usually turned out to be as hard as a rock and twice as
greasy as Wayne Newton's hair gel.
Jerry Sauk
I did a review a little bit ago, they DO taste pretty good.
Scott
2008-11-14 17:44:14 UTC
Post by kilikini
I remember when I lived in Southern California, the two main places I would
go to for a Breakast Burrito was Del Taco and Taco Bell. Taco Bell has
since pulled their breakfast menu, but I just read that it's being brought
back in a few test markets.
If you live near one that's going to be serving breakfast, try something out
and report back!
kili
If TB started serving breakfast tacos I will defiantly give them a try.
I don't eat McD's burritos because I can't stand green peppers and BK's
burritos are OK but not authentic enough. Where I was working in TX we
used to have a taco truck (aka roach coach) come around every morning
with great tasting tacos. We used to depend on them so much that when
they didn't come (which was rare) that will just ruin our whole morning.
Maybe someone ought to package them and sell them to grocery stores and
label the box 'Roach Coach Tacos.' Speaking of which I bought some
frozen breakfast burritos (Don Miguel)in Wal-mart the other day. I
haven't try them yet but I do have my hopes up since they have a mexican
sounding brand name.

-ss
Sqwertz
2008-11-14 19:01:44 UTC
Post by Scott
Speaking of which I bought some
frozen breakfast burritos (Don Miguel)in Wal-mart the other day. I
haven't try them yet but I do have my hopes up since they have a mexican
sounding brand name.
Chairman: Steve Charton
VP Sales and Marketing: Mike Elliott
Director Operations: Don Goglia

Sound like a bunch of White and Italian guys to me.

I hear Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker have even better burritos.

-sw
Scott
2008-11-14 20:08:01 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Speaking of which I bought some frozen breakfast burritos (Don
Miguel)in Wal-mart the other day. I haven't try them yet but I do have
my hopes up since they have a mexican sounding brand name.
Chairman: Steve Charton
VP Sales and Marketing: Mike Elliott
Director Operations: Don Goglia
Sound like a bunch of White and Italian guys to me.
I guess they don't realized that impersonating a mexican is EXTREMELY
illegal in this country.
Post by Sqwertz
I hear Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker have even better burritos.
-sw
Nope, Martha Stewart's are much better.